The Stony Fate

"The Stony Fate" by Jamgoesontoast

Dressup entry

The Stony Fate

Postby Jamgoesontoast » Fri Nov 06, 2015 3:41 am

Fate was a lovely girl. She was loved by all but considered foolish and nieve, like most teens are. She wanted her own castle, with a prince and a family. She thought if she built the castle, her prince would show up. Sadly, she was very unskilled in the craft of architecture. A witch approached her and offered her help in turn for part of her wealth once she was married. Fate agreed and soon, a magnificent black and white castle erected from the earth. The witch informed Fate that if she did not pay her debts, she would become what she asked for. Fate pretended to acknowledge her and ran into the castle.
A year later, Fate was outside her castle, tending to her garden. She had a lovely prince as a husband and a baby on the way. The witch appeared from the thickets and asked for her payment. Fate tried to make a different deal, since she did not want to give up her wealth. The witch caught onto the tricks and screeched an incantation. Fate started turning to stone as her castle crumbled, with her husband inside. She wailed and sobbed and asked for forgiveness from the witch. The witch felt less than merciful and decided that Fate could live, but only as a statue. She never completely turned to stone but her child still died. She lives out her days in the mountains, with nothing to wait for.
Jamgoesontoast

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me