Forgeling 009 by GressgrinAST

Based on Click to view
Artist GressgrinAST [gallery]
Time spent 51 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
4 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Forgeling 009

Postby GressgrinAST » Thu Nov 05, 2015 5:39 am

After a bit of fixing, I hereby announce that Forgeling 009- and my first ever design- is up for adoption! ^^

They boast no line edits or rare elements, but they do have a rather strange right eye. Is it a curse? Was it there since birth? Do they like it, or do they hate it? Does it perhaps enhance their magical powers, or does it corrupt them? It's up to you! This is an unlimited impress me- no word or art limit!

Basic form;; (can be added to and prettied up- in fact, I encourage huge forms and love to read them!)
Code: Select all
name;;
gender;;
personality;;
how do they feel about their eye?;;

End date is 20th November.

Winner is strange?. Congrats!
Last edited by GressgrinAST on Sun Nov 22, 2015 11:21 pm, edited 3 times in total.
████████████ █ ★ █ ████████████

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
GressgrinAST

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Forgeling 009

Postby yttd » Thu Nov 05, 2015 7:52 am

name;; jasper
gender;; male
personality;; jasper and his eye seem to be different beings entirely, jasper is relatively friendly however someone held back and modest, whereas his eye is more confident and curious about others that it tries to lick them or bite them.
how do they feel about their eye?;; he likes it, he thinks it makes him look cool. however, it has a habit of opening up and sprouting a tongue, as if it were a mouth, and trying to lick people.
yttd

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby polysaccharide » Thu Nov 05, 2015 8:21 am

Name;; Connor (Goes by Con)

Gender;; Male

Personality;; He has a mixed personality (because of his eye) and is mostly lighthearted and friendly. He is accepting of anyone and anything except violence and cruelty and is always willing to talk. He is comedic, competitive, and loves to play with baby animals.

How does he feel about his eye?;; He hates it, but accepts that it is a part of him and he was destined to carry the burden of the evil behind it.

What does his eye do to him?It causes him major mood swings such as him being happy and accepting, listening to someone tell him a story about their life experiences that they had never told anyone else about, and all of a sudden him laughing in their face, insulting them, and being rude.

How did he get his eye?;; Con got his eye by being woken from a dream that he was being chased by this huge demon and seeing that demon standing near his bed. It stared him in the eye and Con passed out from an excruciating pain in his right eye. When he woke up in the hospital, he looked in a mirror and saw that he had only one normal eye and that his right eye is all messed up and black and white. He is still unsure why the demon appeared and why it scarred him like that, but he feels that it was supposed to happen and he was destined to have the eye.
pierce - he/him
Image Image Image Image
polysaccharide

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby serl » Thu Nov 05, 2015 3:59 pm

name;; Saphira
    gender;; fem
    personality;; she likes to boast, quite popular, a bit rude, pretty gullible, nice if you know her
    how do they feel about their eye?;; Saphira will do anything to get all eyes on her, so she uses coloured contacts. at first, she was worried because it was stuck, but now it grew into her eyeball... why you should never shop at a witchcraft shop. Everyone loves her for some reason because of it. Saphira uses it as an eye-catcher (ba dm tss).
╔═════════════╗

kaia/serl
she | paper rad#2431
hi i'm serl <3 my special interest is
cats! currently, i'm hyperfixating on the
idolm@ster, touhou, and chicken
smoothie! i'm a big rhythm game fan
and i frequent my local arcade! i also
really love music <3 my favorite
genres are happy hardcore, denpa,
classic rock, mashcore, & vocal trance!

╚═════════════╝
serl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shadowlugia711 » Fri Nov 06, 2015 4:45 am

name;; Mirlara (just sounds cool)
gender;; Female
personality;; Mirlara is a kind and caring soul, although she is very lonely.
how do they feel about their eye?;; Mirlara was born with her eye, and her parents believe that is was a gift from the first forgeling. However, most other forgelings avoid her because of it.
Shadowlugia711

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby GressgrinAST » Thu Nov 12, 2015 7:43 pm

The end date has been announced!

GressgrinAST

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby GressgrinAST » Sun Nov 22, 2015 11:21 pm

Sorry for the late judging. I was being lazy.

Winner is...
strange? wrote:
    name;; Saphira
    gender;; fem
    personality;; she likes to boast, quite popular, a bit rude, pretty gullible, nice if you know her
    how do they feel about their eye?;; Saphira will do anything to get all eyes on her, so she uses coloured contacts. at first, she was worried because it was stuck, but now it grew into her eyeball... why you should never shop at a witchcraft shop. Everyone loves her for some reason because of it. Saphira uses it as an eye-catcher (ba dm tss).

strange? - great job!

Congrats! I loved the idea of the eye not being natural or a curse, but rather something a little more original. Also, puns. Who doesn't love puns?

GressgrinAST

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me