Staff:
•Owner/Artist: MimesAreCool

Rarities:
Regular Jimmy (accessories don't count): Common
Jimmy with socks: Uncommon
Jimmy with knee-high stockings: Rare

What's a Jimmy???

|Jimmy - Singular|Jimmys- Plural|
Controlled and ruled over by their king, Alpha Jimmy, Jimmy's and Jimanthas are creatures that any outside viewer would mistake for a llama. Each Jimmy can still roam about freely, experience emotions and do things on their own, but are guided and lightly controlled by the Alpha Jimmy. A Jimmy's diet consists mainly of grass and vegetables, but they do enjoy butterflies as well. Nobody knows where they come from...they're just...there.

Jimmys are the male ones, but they're also what the species is called. Jimanthas are female, and Jimlings are the babies. Elderly Jimmys are known as Jimpa's and Jimma's.
Last edited by pocketbrat on Sun Nov 01, 2015 3:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
pocketbrat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Jimmy Adoptables - V.2

Postby pocketbrat » Sun Nov 01, 2015 7:59 am

The Alpha Jimmy:

The alpha Jimmy, sometimes known as the all-seeing llama, is the king and ruler of all Jimmys and Jimanthas. He has two forms, “regular” Jimmy and “All-seeing” Jimmy. Alpha Jimmy uses his regular looking form so that he may have the joy of walking around and being one with his precious Jimmys and Jimanthas. His second, more superior looking form is used when he is not walking with his Jimmys and rather just watching over them.

ImageImageImage

ImageImageImage
The eye floating above the Alpha Jimmy's head is what he uses to control and watch over all his Jimmys and Jimanthas.
This is where the name “All-seeing Llama” came from. While the gold is a sign of great importance and significance.
pocketbrat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby pocketbrat » Sun Nov 01, 2015 8:07 am

-No stealing this concept.
-Please be kind and considerate to me and others.
-I will be checking for custom orders often, but please don't rush me to do it right away - I have a busy life outside of CS.
-If you no-longer want your Jimmy/Jimantha, please tell me so I can readopt it out.
-Everybody can have unlimited Jimmys, pre-made or custom, but please don't request too many customs at once!
-Please don't ask to be an artist. Once this gets more popular, I might have an artist search and you can enter then. Thank you for respecting the rules!

A pre-made is when I create a design that nobody requested. I just made it to put up for adoption. Each pre-made will have a form you can fill out if you want to enter at a chance of winning it, and an end date. Sometimes the form will have something extra. On the end date I will choose the best entry. If you don't win, don't feel too bad, maybe you'll win the next.

Code: Select all
I want a custom Jimmy/Jimantha
Username:
Patterns:
Ref(if any):
Accessories(if any, please describe each one):

For customs, I have slots so that things don't get overwhelming.
1. (empty)
2. (empty)
3. (empty)
4. (empty)
5. (empty)
Last edited by pocketbrat on Sat Dec 05, 2015 8:54 am, edited 3 times in total.
pocketbrat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby pocketbrat » Mon Nov 02, 2015 4:34 pm

Code: Select all
[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?t=2541200][img]http://www.chickensmoothie.com/oekaki/image/image.php?id=2355089&size=avatar&format=png&rev=1440278054[/img][/url]

A while ago, me, my sister and our friends went to a farm owned by people that our friends seemed to know. They owned like, 20 acres of land and had pigs, chickens, goats, a pony, dogs, several other animals and....a llama. I really liked the llama, he was cute and chocolate brown. I didn't know his name, so I just called him Jimmy. For all I know, it could have actually been female! But, for some reason Jimmy seemed to just fit.
You know how there's certain names that people find humorous? Like Bob, for example. Well for me it's Jimmy. The alpha Jimmy is meant to be the llama I originally called Jimmy. I call everything Jimmy...I give credit to my sister and our friend for giving me the idea to turn a simple joke into a weird, and funny adoptable.

And the knee-high stocking part came from when we were playing clue and I randomly shouted “Llamas with knee-high stockings!”

This is volume 2 of Jimmy Adoptables. They were going well at the start, and then I got super busy and things died off. Now the lineart, forum layout and designs better and we now have a fan club and achieves. I am hoping that this will help get the adopts back in business and action! We are open for posting and accepting customs!

ImageImageImage
pocketbrat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nookerbaby31 » Tue Dec 01, 2015 7:53 am

I want a custom Jimmy/Jimantha[/color]
Username: Nookerbaby31
Colors: Red
Patterns: All red with green snowflakes please.
Ref(if any): Sorry I don't have any
Accessories(if any, please describe each one): Please can I have a necklace on her with a present on the end of it.
If you do make this for me I am going to thank you. :D
Image ImageImage
nookerbaby31

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby polysaccharide » Tue Dec 01, 2015 8:01 am

I want a custom Jimmy/Jimantha[/color]
Username: Lone Soul
Colors: Blues and purples, please
Patterns: Stripes on her back, please
Ref(if any): None, sorry.
Accessories(if any, please describe each one): May she have a bright purple winter hat on?
pierce - he/him
Image Image Image Image
polysaccharide

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nookerbaby31 » Thu Dec 17, 2015 6:39 am

Sorry not to be mean but when were you going to make our custom jimmy's that we have requested? I was just wondering.
Image ImageImage
nookerbaby31

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nookerbaby31 » Sat Feb 06, 2016 7:50 am

Sorry I am trying not to be rude but I was wondering when you will be able to create our custom jimmys? We had requested them a while before Christmas and we still haven't seen the ones we requested. Please make them soon, Thanks. :thumbup:
Image ImageImage
nookerbaby31

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me