Artist Haze-L-Kitten [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 54 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
6 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Fensaer Halloween Event: Vampire Bat

Postby Haze-L-Kitten » Sun Nov 01, 2015 6:22 am

horseluv5829 wrote:Username: horseluv5829
Name: Thousand Years' Treasure//Dracula
Short Story: Dracula woke up the morning after the full moon in pain, his head throbbing as if someone had hit him with a stone. His vision blurred as he blinked his eyes in the darkness, and he desperately shook his head to gain back his vision. As he tried to stand, a noticibly sharp pain shot through his leg. A bite mark, around the size of a human, bleed slightly through his skin. He took a few steps, and then realized that he was chained. He pulled at the iron shackles and they broke with ease. Never had he been able to break anything that strong before. Now scared, he began to run faster than he ever remembered he could run until he was outside the building, the sun started to rise, and it's rays burned against his skin. He hoped it was a dream, but over the next few days, realized it was not. Now, he spends the centuries hunting through the night as a vampire bat, and is awaiting his next victim.
Personality: Dracula is a hidden figure who often keeps to himself. Everyone around him can seem to feel his still beating, cold heart as he passes. He also only likes the night, as the day is quite troublesome for his eyes and "sensitive" skin.
Extras: wip
Unshaded version: yes

Last edited by Haze-L-Kitten on Sat Jan 09, 2016 6:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
Haze-L-Kitten

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Fensaer Halloween Event: Vampire Bat

Postby T h e M a r t i a n » Sun Nov 01, 2015 6:52 am

Username: Aggie Grad
Name:
Short Story:
Personality:
Extras:
Unshaded version: (Yes or no. Pick one.)

Woah! Gotta try at least.

My toyhouse
My Viscets
My French Warmbloods
My Tolters
Hello Everyone. I am T he M a r t i a n, as you probably have seen, and I prefer she/her pronouns. Hope to meet all of you at some point. ^.^
T h e M a r t i a n

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SchnaDin » Mon Nov 02, 2015 5:27 am

Username: SchnaDin
Name:
Short Story:
Personality:
Extras:
Unshaded version: Yes

Wip c: i want to try too!

Rukami
Kasira
My dA
All my characters/Adopts

Sig in progress \(^w^)/
SchnaDin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Haze-L-Kitten » Fri Dec 11, 2015 6:54 am

I'm extending this till December 31st!
Haze-L-Kitten

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Haze-L-Kitten » Sun Dec 20, 2015 2:09 pm

Bump!
Haze-L-Kitten

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby horseluv5829 » Mon Dec 28, 2015 5:03 am

Username: horseluv5829
Short Story: Dracula woke up the morning after the full moon in pain, his head throbbing as if someone had hit him with a stone. His vision blurred as he blinked his eyes in the darkness, and he desperately shook his head to gain back his vision. As he tried to stand, a noticibly sharp pain shot through his leg. A bite mark, around the size of a human, bleed slightly through his skin. He took a few steps, and then realized that he was chained. He pulled at the iron shackles and they broke with ease. Never had he been able to break anything that strong before. Now scared, he began to run faster than he ever remembered he could run until he was outside the building, the sun started to rise, and it's rays burned against his skin. He hoped it was a dream, but over the next few days, realized it was not. Now, he spends the centuries hunting through the night as a vampire bat, and is awaiting his next victim.
Personality: Dracula is a hidden figure who often keeps to himself. Everyone around him can seem to feel his still beating, cold heart as he passes. He also only likes the night, as the day is quite troublesome for his eyes and "sensitive" skin.
ImageImage
horseluv5829

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Haze-L-Kitten » Sat Jan 09, 2016 6:29 am

horseluv5829 wrote:Username: horseluv5829

Congratulations!
Your story was exactly what I wanted for this boy. The name too. Enjoy him! <3
Haze-L-Kitten

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me