Based on Click to view
Artist GIGABITE [gallery]
Time spent 23 hours, 12 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
6 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Keardor #62

Postby GIGABITE » Sun Nov 01, 2015 6:50 am

What is a Keardor?
A Keardor, also known as a Kear, is an aerial species of large feline with extremely powerful hind legs and large, plumy tails. They are very fast, and can match a cheetah's speeds when sprinting. They have dorsal manes, starting at their heads and ending midway down their backs. Though the front of it falls forwards, the back sticks almost straight up. The front is never long enough to hang past the chin, as it gets in the way when moving about. Keardors are feathered, as if a few thousand more years will take them to the skies, but since they have no way of actually flying, they only serve to attract potential mates. Keardors have adapted the ritual of wearing feathers. A young Kear must prove his or her worth by leaping into the air to capture a bird in flight to attain them. Kears may have anywhere from one to five feathers to prove it accomplished this task.

timer is a bit fat fakey, left it on all night and all day today
yup, another edited one bc i have no self control
i've had this design in mind for a couple days now, wanted to put out a few of these guys anyways so i could get back to normal art stuff without letting the species collect dust heh

in any case, inspired by snake pictures i saw while on a random cruise through the internet (kinda the same way one ends up on the weird side of youtube...)

to win, show me a personality and a headshot expressing his/her usual mentality (optimistic, bored, standoffish... you choose). Extras not allowed, but you may pretty up your form

Code: Select all
Username:
Name:
Headshot:

Bisexual - Non-Binary - Any pronouns
Characters - DeviantArt

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
GIGABITE

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Keardor #62

Postby GIGABITE » Wed Nov 18, 2015 2:50 pm

boop~

Bisexual - Non-Binary - Any pronouns
Characters - DeviantArt

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
GIGABITE

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Keardor #62

Postby doktor monty » Thu Nov 26, 2015 12:35 pm

xx Username: Neanis
Name: Vein
Personality: Vein, or Ve has a very socially inept personality, meaning he loves to interact with people, but just isn't the best at it.
w.i.p
Headshot: Thar it's just a sketch now, but I will color it in as soon as I can

Also: When is the due date??
                ✦ { dok/stephvthey/he/any occasionally online } ✦
              Howdy! I'm on here as often as I have the energy for it, so everything might be a little delayed with me! Feel free to check out my semi/open adopts, and if you're feeling adventurous click my dragoncave eggs too- my children thank you. Have a great day <3
doktor monty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me