Osiris by Arctic⚡️Storm

Based on Click to view
Artist Arctic⚡️Storm [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 34 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
3 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Osiris

Postby Arctic⚡️Storm » Sat Oct 31, 2015 3:16 am

After a long time being absent, finally came back! And fixed my tablet:3 I decided to let Osiris show himself as an example of my achievement. Osiris makes me happy, after all :3

Comments welcome! Osiris (c) to me.

Sudden Death was a place where Osiris had learned all he can of the outside world, developing his maturity and insight further than he ever would've done hadn't it of been for his inquisitiveness as a youngster. Before his challenging role as Killer's deputy, Osiris was nothing more than perhaps a way-over-his-head, high-flying colt who had an appetite for danger and thrill-seeking. Of course, we know that the very night of his stealthy escape he had stumbled accidentally upon the fearsome castle of the most volatile heard in the whole realm. Osiris was determined to prove to his minuscule homeland that something more than what they knew and saw as 'life' existed. All he had to do was show them...

"Osiris!" Death snapped, pinning his ears back slightly at his friend who was daydreaming rather heavily in the main hallway. He was frustrated, understandably, due to the fact that Killer had set them a multitude of duties to follow through the same day and next to zero time to complete them in. "Woah, huh? Oh... Death, what's gotten into you?" Angrily, Death snorted and stomped his hoof repeatedly in an effort to get his point across. "There isn't enough time in this day to spend carrying you through it." Violently shaking out his mane, the stallion continued to rant, his voice rising a couple of octaves. "Killer has set us a mission to survey the borders next to the Jewel Herds and assess the damage done to the castle during the heavy raids." Pausing as Osiris began to waken up. "He wants us to round up a group of members who are capable of repairing the walls hit by boulders from the enemy catapults." WIP

Due to university and work, I don't come online as much but I still visit occasionally :)
Arctic⚡️Storm

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me