MYO Spooky PTP entry - Achak by Eleya

Based on Click to view
Artist Eleya [gallery]
Time spent 34 minutes
Drawing sessions 4

MYO Spooky PTP entry - Achak

Postby Eleya » Mon Oct 26, 2015 7:08 am

username;; Eleya
ptp name;; Achak (nativ american meaning spirit)
ptp gender;; Male
theme;; ghost/graveyard
personality;;
Achak learned to be wary when he was still a little one. The place where he grew up made him not trust in anyone at first. You need to really show him your worth his trust.
He loves darkness, fog and clouds. Also rain and wind are not that bad. He enjoys the silence then. There is nothing he hates more than loud noise. Also the sun isnt one of his favourites. It makes all the noisy ones come out. One of Achaks big dreams is to see the more of the world. He loves to travle around and discover new places. New friends is a different thing. He has hard times finding friends. Not because of him being shy or introverted, but because of the way he looks. Nearly always when he tries to talk to someone, they turn away. Achak doesnt really care though. He is self-confident and used to being alone. He even likes it.

history;;
Achak always knew, he didnt belong to the place he lived. He was born as the son of a priests Paint Tailed Python. The priest himself was afraid of the little snake. He always said, the devil had come and cursed one of the eggs. Achak never liked him. But his mother seemd to love this human more than her own son.
Achak started to stay outside at night. He loved to explore the graveyard when it was foggy or the moon let his silver light fall on old and weathered tombstones. He found friends in some crows that lived close to graveyard. But one day he encountered another snake. It had a really strange glowing paint on it and it seemed that something was growing on it.
"Hey there little one.", the stranger said, "are you living around here? I just guess I got lost on my way... I wanted to go to a place called Halloween Valley. Do you know where I can find it?"
Achak still stared at this strange Python. Her voice sounded friendly, but her eyes were glowing too. What was wrong with this one? "Who are you, and why would I help you out? You are a stranger, and mum always said I should be careful with strangers. The devil might talk through them.", Achak found the courage to talk to that weird snake.
She smiled at him and her voice sounded even more soft than before: "Oh sorry dear! I totally forgot to introduce myself. My name is Hollow and I come from the pumpkin fileds close to the river."
The pumpkin fields. Achak new them. His crow friends once took him there. These pumpkins looked so huge to him. Now that he took another look at the glowing snake, he thought she even looked a little like the pumpkins he saw there. "Why did you leave such a beutiful place?", Achak asked. He was still unsure weather he could trust her or not.
"Oh well, the farmer dind't want to have me around... He said it was unnatural that my paint is glowing... He talked to the priest and was told to get rid of me... I was cursed they said... Well the farmer bought a huge dog and chased me away. But the next day, a ghost came towards me and told me about a place called Halloween Valley, where creatures like me would all be welcome. He showed me a direction to go and asked me to spread the word if I meet other unwanted, unnatural creatures. I guess I just found one.", the last words made her smile, even though this couldnt entirely hide her sadness.
Achak started to think about her words. Cursed... thats what he herad often enough too. He asked: "You mean I am an unnatural and unwanted creature too, right?"
"Oh dear, have you ever seen another snake with horns?", Hollow looked at him in a caring way.
He hadn't. None of his siblings had horns and his mum didnt have them either. So she was right. He was unnatural. And unwanted. The priest came to his mind. And the cat he brought home the last day. Was it there to chase him away too? He quickly made a decission: "Ill go with you! Of course only if you allow me to..."
Hollow gave him a smile: "Sure! I'd love to get some company on my way. We just need to find out where to go from now on."

art;;
Species belongs to calix, art and most of the design by me
Last edited by Eleya on Wed Nov 11, 2015 9:45 am, edited 3 times in total.
Eleya

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

tat art doe

Postby evadivapink » Mon Oct 26, 2015 7:28 am

you reallu god 0,0
evadivapink

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: MYO Spooky PTP entry - Achak

Postby Eleya » Thu Oct 29, 2015 8:01 am

Thank you, but I didnt draw the lines. I didnt even draw the snake pattern... I just coloured it and added a few things to make this little guy look spooky :3
Eleya

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me