➸Allen Walker wrote:
Username;; ➸Allen Walker
Name;; Daichi Tsukino
Gender;;male
Story;;
- cut -

Colors from a random palette generator
hmm very weird trying something different

Also trying a different kind of adopt (for me)

Write a short story about them. It can be an event, their daily life,
or an adventure, I don't care. There is no max work limit, but please
put at least a little effort into the story c: No art allowed in this one,
but songs, links, exc are fine.

Minimum form requirements;

Code: Select all
Username;;
Name;;
Gender;;
Story;;

Ends on November 8th- one week
Last edited by SilverSamurai on Fri Jun 30, 2017 3:02 am, edited 3 times in total.

Yo, I'm Silver and like talking with people and making new friends.
I enjoy music, birds, anime/manga, video games, and art. Feel free to send over a message whenever if you'd like to chat!

A lot is happening right now, but I'm doing my best

"I fell apart, but got back up again,"
SilverSamurai

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Viscet # 215 UFA

Postby PikachuTori25 » Mon Oct 26, 2015 6:21 am

Username;;
PikachuTori25
Name;;
Emerald
Gender;;
Male
Story;;
I've been friends with Dottie all my life, well as long as I can remember. She's my best friend.I help her with keeping her honey bees and helps to sell her honey. I make sure to buy any dinosaur I see to gift it to her...but lately...I've been thinking of her more then a best friend. I start to blush around her and if something very small happened, something happy... I wouldn't sleep at night, just thinking about her. She makes me smile. I don't think she see's how much I like her and I've been trying to avoid her all together. I really want to tell her but I just can't, I get all nervous and can't get my words out. Then, she started to show affection towards another male viscet. So, today...today is the day I tell her. I tell Dottie about how...how I love her.
----
There she was, I talked with her earlier in the day and tried my best not to blush and get nervous around her. She agreed to meet later in the day at our favorite place, a hill looking out onto a forest. We use to spend all night looking at the stars together, we haven't done it in a while. She was always super busy with one thing or another, but I was hoping tonight I could gaze at the stars again and I would try not to embarrass too much. I shook my head as I snapped myself out of the thoughts, and smiled. "Hello Dottie!" I greeted her, blushing a tiny bit. Dottie giggled quietly. "Hello Emerald." she replied. "Are we gonna look at the stars tonight? I always loved doing that with you." I blushed harder and tried to hide my face. "M-Me too." I replied and tried to stop blushing. "Do you have snacks with you...my lunch didn't...didn't go well." she asked and frowned. I began to get worried, frowning. "What do you mean Dottie?" I asked. "Well...remember...remember that male I was talking about? Well..I started to talk about you." she replied. "And he didn't...he didn't like you at all, saying that if I wanted to be his mate...I would have to get rid of you." She frowned. "And I couldn't do that." Dottie replied and seemed to blush. I noticed and began to get a bit nervous, I could hear my heart beat through my chest. "Well, I'm sorry..." I replied. Dottie slowly smiled. "It's okay, he seemed not my type." she replied. We sat there for a moment, quietly. I didn't know what to reply to that, suddenly I remembered the gift I got her and smiled. "I almost forgot, I got you something!" I smiled and reached into my bag. "Close your eyes." Dottie did as told, closing her eyes. I got out a small t-rex and slowly put it in her paws. "Open them!" I grinned. Dottie smiled and felt the item first before opening her eyes. "Ahhhh!" she grinned and happily hugged the t-rex. "Yes! This is a JP one right?" she said and began to look over the body and smiled. "It is! These are so rare, well...rare to me!" she smiled and nuzzled me. "Ahh, Thank you Emerald!" she grinned. I blushed hard and nodded. "Y-Your welcome..." I replied, quietly. Dottie giggled, I'm not sure at what. "...I have noticed." she commented. "You blush. You blush around me." She added. I began to blush even more and tried to hide my face. "Yeah..." I replied. "It-It-I-It's..." I paused. "C-cause..." I continued and quickly tried to bury my head. "CauseIlikeyoualot!" I quickly got out, my heart going a mile a minute. Dottie seemed quiet, and I slowly looked up at her, my head covered in dirt. She was grinning. "Well...I...I like you alot too." she replied, blushing. I blinked and started to grin like a fool, not knowing how to reply. Dottie smiled. "You look like a fool." she commented and giggled. I started to chuckle with her. "Thanks Dottie." I replied, and spent the rest of the night looking as stars with her and laughing, needless to say...it was the happiest day of my life.

Extra;;
I ship Dottie and "Emerald" so hard and I think this song describes their relationship. ;o; Link~
Last edited by PikachuTori25 on Thu Oct 29, 2015 2:24 am, edited 7 times in total.
─────── ───────
Riza Hawkeye Simp
Icon by lambcurl
Riza Hawkeye Sprite Source
└──────────────┘
PikachuTori25

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby koegami » Mon Oct 26, 2015 6:29 am

I thought it was the hulk for a minuet.
Ha ha , reserved maybe

bjorn avatar art by noch
      you can commission them here

koe - adult | mostly inactive | only here for simas
    discord: koegami | toyhou.se: koegami / alavii-cs

ImageImageImageImage
    ImageImageImageImage
koegami

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bowiee » Mon Oct 26, 2015 6:57 am

Username;; 21Pilots |-/
Name;; Sakura
Gender; ; Male
Story;; Sakura was a young boy, and always had a loving family. Until, one day, he had ran sway, because he wanted to see what life was like on it's own. One day, he was found by his older brother, Peridot. He took him home, and their parents had gave him all the attention. One day, he met a beautiful she-wolf named Phobia. They are now mates. c:

AND THEY ALL LIVED HAPPILY EVER AFTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
da vinky?
bowiee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Samsherwoodc » Mon Oct 26, 2015 7:23 am

Username;; (insert arrow here) Allen Walker
Name;; Daichi Tsukino
Gender;;male

Story;; “Daichi!” His mother’s call was loud and clear, filled with anger and confusion. Daichi, who had been hoping for a sleep-filled day, groaned to himself as he rolled out of his bed. His head bonked on the floor, making a loud THUD. No sympathy in her voice, she asked “Are you ok?”
“I’m fine!” Daichi replied his mother and even his own voice pounding his head like a hammer on a nail. As he slowly begun to rise, his eyes caught on the mirror that reflected his room perfectly. He ran over to the thin sheet of shining glass, almost slipping and hitting his head yet again on the desk nearby.
The mirror reflected his entire room; small, but big enough for him. A window shimmered rays of the morning sun, making stripes of yellow on his beige carpet. The walls were a green that complemented the Viscet, and on those walls hung pictures. Daichi had a love for angels. They’re beautiful, white wings fill the pictures while the shimmering painted light shone behind them. Right above the unmade bed of blue, an angel made of white guarded him when he slept, the human hybrid almost ready to become real, and no longer a mere painting, to protect him from harm.
Daichi inspected his back, looking at the surprise he held from his mom. He had known she had figured out, but he couldn’t wait to show his mother the beauty he had for her.
As he began to descend down the stairs, he heard his mother begin to rant, hearing his footsteps and knowing he was finally arriving downstairs.
“You, Daichi, are in huge trouble!” His mother’s hiss echoed through the living room, where the staircase had ended. ‘Tattoo Kings: large back tattoo design.’ Daichi, you are still young- Oh my god!” As Daichi arrived at the bottom of the staircase, her turquoise eyes stared at horror as they inspected the white wings tattooed to the back of Daichi. “D-Daichi…you…D-d…”
“Mom, do you like them?” Daichi looked proudly at his mother, ready for her love, despite her face saying otherwise.
“They’re hideous!” Her yell of dissatisfaction surprised the young adult, making him flinch as she seemed completely furious. “How could you! You are still too young! And why would you destroy such beautiful fur that I paid too much time feeling jealous over? And now your gorgeous fur is completely ruined!”
“Mom, wa-“
“And where do you think I’m just going to pull-“she looked at the paper, then her eyes widened.” –seven thousand dollars! Oh my god! Did they buy you a car as well?”
“Mom-“
“Daichi! We can’t afford this! We can barely afford food right now! Do you want to become wild, uncivilized Viscets that don’t live like a human? Do you want to be them, who starve and freeze in the winter, where they eat raw, diseased meat and fight to be the top, killing loved ones for dominance?”
“Mom-“
“Answer my question!”
“…no…”
“You are too young for this! You only just graduated high school! What, do you think that you’re all too adult for me?”
“Mom! I’m not your baby! You need to realize I’m not a child! You can’t just baby me around. You need to grow up and realize I’m a Viscet, human-like or wild. All of those days are gone, playing with me and driving me to school. You can’t treat or talk about me as if I’m still four-legged. I can run, I can balance on two legs, and I can have Visclings. Leave me alone!” Daichi stomped upstairs, leaving the surprise-stricken mother as she tried to evaluate everything he just said.
❤❤❤
A few hours passed, allowing the tension to pass. During that time, Daichi slowly began to grow a hatred for the wings. How they felt unright, wrong, not him. He stared at them, trying to think of a way to rid of them and keep the money. He had been stupid, thinking that he owned his friend’s, Lono, card, another Viscet who lived a better life then him. Daichi felt a wave jealousy when he thought of him; rich, powerful, and a caring family was all handed to Lono on a silver platter. He thought of him as the sun shined through the room, the small space the only safe place in his life.
He was startled when his door suddenly swished open. “Daichi!” The sky-blue female grabbed the attention of her son. “…you’re right. I’m sorry. But, since you’re an adult, you’re going to have to deal with adult responsibilities,” Daichi could see a small wet streak below her eye, “And so, I’ve decided you need to get your butt up and get a job.”
“What?!?” Daichi instantly stood, over sizing his mother by a few inches. However, she continued smoothly.
“You need to go make money. Not just for yourself, but to pay a certain bill.” She glared at his wing.
“But mom! I still need to relax from school!” Daichi argued, his eyes glaring into her firm eyes.
“School has been over for five months! You’re way past the relaxing time, and you need to go do adult things!” his mother angry reply echoed around the tiny room, and then she quickly paced out the room.
Daichi sighed as he sat down, realizing that he wasn’t a baby anymore, and he felt sudden responsibilities push on him, and even the ones he wouldn’t need.
What have I done?
❤❤❤
A few weeks go by, and Daichi finally finds a job. He’s surprised at how many jobs wouldn’t accept him, just because he’s a Viscet. “Humans only!” covered many pages where jobs were offered. However, he finally found a job, a local deli that was offering jobs for all species. After applying for the small deli, he was accepted out of a whole zero other applicants. He thought he couldn’t believe his luck, but it turned out there are few animals in the large city and most were already working.
As he woke up to the sound of the familiar “BEEP BEEP BEEP” from his school days, he saw an angry mom stare over him. “Get up!” she yelled.
“I’m up, I’m up,” He groaned, getting up from his bed slowly. His bed was warm, and he hated having to leave to soft blankets and the feather pillows.
“Come downstairs to have breakfast,” His mother walked out the room, leaving Daichi by himself.
As he came down the stairs, the smell of eggs and bacon filled his nose, a food he hadn’t eaten in awhile. When he walked into the kitchen, he saw a plate filled with the smells he had guessed and a cup of orange juice. “Hurry up and eat, work starts at nine am,” his mother advised as she ate the same food.
Daichi sat down, scanning his meal; scrambled eggs, not quite cooked but editable; bacon, not crunchy, just how he likes it. Underneath the eggs was a piece of buttered toast, still hot from the toaster. The cup, either half full or half empty, sat quietly, waiting for the Viscet to take a sip.
Daichi had forgotten what is like to have breakfast, and nostalgic memories flew through his mind of getting ready for school. How he had gotten up extra early to help his mother cook food and serve breakfast to his father, who has since moved away.
He began eating his meal, the warm food entering his mouth as his taste buds remembered the delicious taste of buttered toast. The cup of orange juice was cold compared to the food he had eaten.
After chowing down on his favorite meal, he heard footsteps walk towards him. When he turned, he saw his mother holding a pile of clothes, who then threw them at him. “For your job, you’re going to need a uniform. It’s not the best looking, but it will do.” The clothes, a blue polo shirt with khaki shorts, looked like something a rich kid would wear in a uniformed school. He sighed, but slipped the shirt on and pants. He put on a hat, which read “Annie Mal’s Deli”, the workplace he was going to begin working for.
The drive there felt like seconds, his free time do nothing quickly disappearing. He didn’t know this part of town; unfamiliar houses, strange businesses, strangers walking down the streets, staring at the Viscet like he was going to jump out and attack them. He knew why; people are afraid of civilized animals since they have been accepted by the government. It didn’t surprise Daichi; he, too, would become fearful of things a third his height, with weapons that could kill him in seconds.
As the car stopped in front of his workplace, his eyes gazed upon the deli; small, run-down, bearing the large, yellow sign saying “Warning! Animals at work!”To advise humans in case “an animal becomes aggressive”. As far as Daichi has heard, there were no cases closed about civilized animals attacking humans, though the news spread about cases where an animal is suspected. Of course, media won’t say a word when the animal is found not guilty.
As he said goodbye to his mother, Daichi stepped out of the car and felt the transition from the warm car to the cold, November wind. He shivered as he wished he had brought a jacket, the gusts being too cold for even the fur-covered Viscet.
He walked across the store yard, the grass shriveled and yellow from the cold winds and the sun hidden by clouds lately. He didn’t hear the birds chirp, the avian hiding in the trees, trying to keep warm. The sky was overcast by dark clouds, and he could hear thunder far away. The sky was dark, not only from the storm clouds but also the shortened days that started to appear.
Stepping inside the building, he didn’t realize how tiny the deli was, with only a few selections for meat and even fewer choices on basic, home-made dishes. Daichi didn’t even know how the business had been around for five years, which had been put under the sign for Annie Mal’s Deli.
The door had a small bell, alerting a wolf who had been putting food into the tiny glass case with a small tinkle. “Hello, we-“The tall wolf quickly noticed the uniform, and then said “Oh, you’re the new guy. Come here.” Daichi followed him, his wings unlike most wings; while most winged creature had bat wings or angel, his were more like a blue chicken.
“Hey, I really you’re wings” Daichi complemented. The wolf, said nothing, but Daichi could see the bright wolf’s brown eyes didn’t seem to take it well
❤❤❤
Working at the deli wasn’t hard at all. Barely anyone came, but when someone would, they would see the sign and walk away. However, there were a few humans, and one cat, who seemed to be regular customers.
The wolf, Matt, seemed to be the only animal there, besides Daichi and the owner, Annie, who was a very nice human.
Matt and Daichi became friends, since Daichi didn’t really have anyone to talk to, or, even, anything to do. Workplace was pretty boring, so Matt and Daichi often talked about themselves. Daichi was surprised to see that Matt had two tattoos and that Matt loved them. Matt also complemented Daichi’s tattoos, which Daichi felt worse and worse about.
One day, While Daichi walked home, due to his mother’s car breaking down, he walked past a forest. As he walked down the cold forest, he heard a noise that sounded like distant talking. He turned his head, seeing wild Viscets eating a cow. The sight of it wasn’t very pretty, wondering how the Viscling walked around it like its normal. He stopped, however, and he noticed something; they talked as if they were a family. They were close, happy, enjoying a meal together. However, before he could think anymore, he stopped himself; he would rather stay in the warm, cozy bed of his house then shiver every night, having to eat uncooked food and fight to be the alpha.
❤❤❤
Every day, he would walk by the forest, and see the Viscets. He thought of how happy they were, how they were free to do their own. At first, he would just move away those thoughts, but every day it started to become harder and harder. It’s gone to the point where he wishes to be in the wild, wanting a pack of his home, but he couldn’t leave his mother or Matt behind, nor the safety and warmth of his home.
While he walked home one day, he heard running paw steps behind him “Wait!” a male voice shouted. Daichi didn’t need to look to know it was Matt. “Wait up!”
“What is it?”Daichi replied, in wonder if the wolf as he only wore a belt and his beanie. Daichi was so used to the uniform of the wolf that he felt a bit unsettled by the fact.
“I’ve seen you lately, staring at those Viscets,” Matt replied, looking over at the wild animals. “You seem really into them. Do you want to be wild?”
“Ah-“Daichi was surprised that Matt had guessed, “...kind of. But I’ll stay civilized. Just a stupid phase, ya know?”
“If you really want to, you should.”
“Nah. It’s cold out there, plus I’d have a new life to adjust to. I owe my mom money, and I can’t just leave her poor.”
“Alright then, call me if you change your mind,” Matt sighed as he walked away.
Daichi watched as the winged canine walked until he was out of eyesight.
❤❤❤
Daichi excitedly gave his mother his paycheck. “That’s the last of it!”He exclaimed his eyes and smile wide.”That’s $7,000!”
His mother smiled as she put the money in her wallet. “And now I have to tell you something.”
“Wh-“Daichi was confused; did he have to pay more?”
“Daichi, you’ve been working for almost a year, and you finished high school a long time ago. You need to start thinking of moving out.”
“What?!?”Daichi couldn’t believe her. Move out?!?
“I’m sorry hon, but you need to grow up-“
Daichi ran to his room. However, it wasn’t for anger- it was for excitement. He jumped on his bed, quickly going on his phone. He pressed the speed button for Matt, and eagerly awaited as the phone waited for Matt’s answer.
Matt’s side picked up. “Huh?” Matt relied, sounding as if he just woke up, “What do you want? I’m sleeping.”
“Matt! I’ve changed my mind! I’m going free!”
“What? Really?” Matt suddenly seemed excited, happy. “When are you going?”
“I think I should go now. I don’t want to get more money and then have it wasted.”
“Hmmm. Alright. Aye, I’ll miss ya.”
“Oh...uh......yeah.” Daichi felt a sudden sadness, realizing he would have to leave his good friend.
“Hey, don’t feel bad. I’ll miss ya, but I’ll know you’re much happier.”
“Alright!” Daichi replied with happiness, “Thanks bud!”
A masculine voice spoke through the phone in the background. “Quiet down, Matt...” Daichi could tell it was Matt’s boyfriend, Joshua.
“Alright, fine. Aye, Daichi, it was nice knowing ya.”
“You too. Bye.” As Daichi hung up, he felt a sense of sadness flow over him. He’ll never speak to Matt again.
❤❤❤
Daichi stood at the end of the woods, the road the only hint of civilization. He looked down the road, where the forest ended. “Am I really doing this? Leaving on this cold night just be free?” Then a sudden feeling flew over him. “Yes I am!” His voiced filled with confinance.
He got ready, lowering his body, eyes set in front of him. He leveled his tail to his body, with a smirk; he took a few steps in place.
Then he ran.
Free, fast Daichi raced through the forest. His fur flew with the wind, his mane folding backwards against him. He felt like a wild animal, but not as bad as he thought; uncontrolled, wild, free.
It was almost like the painted wings on his back flew out.
Almost like the painted angel escaping his room.
2,718 words
Last edited by Samsherwoodc on Sun Nov 08, 2015 5:09 pm, edited 5 times in total.
link | link | Toyhouse(credit of art) | cred.
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
Don't Cry!
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░
★▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪★
I am a transgender male.
I love BNHA,
Pokemon SWSH,
my Species,
and story of
spirit crest demons!

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
L A M B
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
Samsherwoodc

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Viscet # 217 UFA

Postby SilverSamurai » Sun Nov 08, 2015 10:18 am

last day~

I enjoy music, birds, anime/manga, video games, and art. Feel free to send over a message whenever if you'd like to chat!

SilverSamurai

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Viscet # 217 UFA - winner!

Postby SilverSamurai » Mon Nov 09, 2015 3:25 am

oh gosh
I loved all of these stories

But I can only pick one winner so

➸Allen Walker wrote:
Username;; ➸Allen Walker
Name;; Daichi Tsukino
Gender;;male
Story;;
- cut -

I just loved your story and character concept, it's nicely thought out and put
together so well, I look forward to hearing about Daichi's experiences in the wild :0
Last edited by SilverSamurai on Mon Nov 09, 2015 3:36 am, edited 1 time in total.

SilverSamurai

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PikachuTori25 » Mon Nov 09, 2015 3:29 am

Congrats. c:

I was really hoping to win this one, I had plans for him and everything. :P

May I contact you for breeding with my Viscet Dottie? ;-;
─────── ───────
Riza Hawkeye Simp
Icon by lambcurl
Riza Hawkeye Sprite Source
└──────────────┘
PikachuTori25

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Samsherwoodc » Mon Nov 09, 2015 3:35 am

Yes you can Dottie is very cute. And thank you so much.
link | link | Toyhouse(credit of art) | cred.
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
Don't Cry!
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░
I am a transgender male.
I love BNHA,
Pokemon SWSH,
my Species,
and story of
spirit crest demons!

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
L A M B
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
Samsherwoodc

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SilverSamurai » Mon Nov 09, 2015 3:38 am

yasss the ship lives
congrats

SilverSamurai

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me