A Lunatic Lost in the Dark

"A Lunatic Lost in the Dark" by LunarWolf11

Dressup entry

A Lunatic Lost in the Dark

Postby LunarWolf11 » Sun Oct 25, 2015 3:40 pm

Like a zombie [¬º-°]¬ , Lunistic wonders in the dark, blind and guided only by two imps (emotions) Fear (purple) and Anger (red). Fear whispers there are monsters everywhere, she should run away. Anger laughs and shouts "She's the only one here that makes Her the monster!" Lunistic believes them both, until-instead of feeling frozen ( when she's around Fear) or burning heat (around Anger) she feels something soft and warm, and decides to follow. She know the imps protest, but she follows anyways, unaware thats she being lead out of the forest. The imps grow quite and when they are finally silent, she opens her eyes and is illuminated by a light. Entranced by the light she knows now but does not look at her shadow, which all along was trying to strangle her in the dark. (hand marks on neck, what i got whole idea from)
For me and anyone else- Don't get lost in the dark, blind and led by (painful/lying) emotions, hurting yourself in your fear/anger/ depression there is always light in the darkness, find it/Him and you will find your way out ;)
LunarWolf11

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: A Lunatic Lost in the Dark

Postby LunarWolf11 » Mon Jan 23, 2017 12:56 pm

ahh I forgot I wrote this, its something I really needed to hear, thank you past me :D
LunarWolf11

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me