Official Name: Peachy Keen
Nickname: Peter
Height: 14.2hh
Weight: 997 lbs.
Sexuality: Bisexual
Unshaded Ref: Yes please

╚═══════════════╝

Personality

Peter is a bit grumpy and stubborn. Those are probably his biggest traits. He also has a tendency to ignore what you tell him to do, and he only listens to his owner, aka me. To others he may be a pain, but generally to me he is a hardworking, and good. When he does decide to do something he does it well, and he catches on to things easily. Things come very naturally to him. He doesn't get along with many other Fensaers. He does have a tendency to bite if he gets agitated enough, and will also kick, but these only happen when he really gets agitated. Though the few people who can get close to him will find out how sweet he can be. He can be protective and would gladly fight for those he cares about.

Hope this is okay :) Just tell me if there is anything that might need changing.

Last edited by Haze-L-Kitten on Thu Nov 05, 2015 3:21 am, edited 3 times in total.
Haze-L-Kitten

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Fensaer: Perlino

Postby PaperRose » Tue Nov 03, 2015 1:34 pm

╔═══════════════╗

Mexican Walking Fish/Axolotl Salamander

XXBasics
My Username: PaperRose

╚═══════════════╝

Personality

Peter is a bit grumpy and stubborn. Those are probably his biggest traits. He also has a tendency to ignore what you tell him to do, and he only listens to his owner, aka me. To others he may be a pain, but generally to me he is a hardworking, and good. When he does decide to do something he does it well, and he catches on to things easily. Things come very naturally to him. He doesn't get along with many other Fensaers. He does have a tendency to bite if he gets agitated enough, and will also kick, but these only happen when he really gets agitated. Though the few people who can get close to him will find out how sweet he can be. He can be protective and would gladly fight for those he cares about.

Hope this is okay :) Just tell me if there is anything that might need changing.
PaperRose

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Haze-L-Kitten » Thu Nov 05, 2015 3:18 am

PaperRose wrote:
╔═══════════════╗

Mexican Walking Fish/Axolotl Salamander

XXBasics
My Username: PaperRose

╚═══════════════╝

Personality

Congratulations! ^_^
Haze-L-Kitten

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PaperRose » Thu Nov 05, 2015 8:29 am

Thank you so much ^_^