Patty and the Thief

"Patty and the Thief" by [dys]functional

Dressup entry

Patty and the Thief

Postby [dys]functional » Sun Oct 18, 2015 9:13 am

KiPotato wrote:wrITE ME SOMETHING WRITE NOW, YOUR PROMPT IS A DUCK BEATING SOMEONE WITH A PURSE

Patty was your average stay-at-home duck. She had 8 children and a husband who worked an average job from 9 'till 5. On Sundays, she'd always leave the kids with their father, and go shopping. Patty usually went to the grocer, but today she decided to go clothes shopping.

On her way back home, she was confronted by a man; dressed in all black with a mask covering his face. Patty tried to pass the man, but he refused and blocked her path. Suddenly, the man reached down and attempted to steal her purse! Patty ducked, then took a few steps back. Then she ran! She ran straight at the man, but instead of running away, she smacked him with her purse! Patty whacked the dumbfounded robber again and again and again, using her size advantage to stay just out of reach of the fiend. Now the robber decided he wasn't going to have any of this, as he was too slow and his attempts against blocking the angry duck were futile, so he ran! He ran, and ran, and ran until Patty could no longer see him. Patty huffed, unsure of whether the man was really gone or not, so she let out a loud, angry "QUACK. QUACK QUACK QUACK.". Deciding against sticking around, Patty hurried on her way; back home.
[dys]functional

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me