Time spent 35 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
22 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Jellybean

Postby Skittle. » Sun Oct 18, 2015 9:01 am

My Lermine Jellybean :D
I love him he is my baby <3

he was inspired by a pickle :)

Lermies are about 7 feet tall , and very fluffy. They usually have 2 stubby horns; but on rare occasion they might have a different shape. They have wide mouths that allow them to consume a wide variety of things. Their spines are unique in a way that allows them to stretch out up to half a foot longer than their usual length. They typically walk on their two legs, but also walk on all fours occasionally.
Lermies are very social, although do not usually live in "packs" or "herds". Strangely enough, each Lermy owns it's own mini dimension, which is contained in a knapsack-like box that looks like a chest, box, or something else similar. We'll refer to them as chests. Only those the lermy allows permission can enter. It opens up into an area that we measure by football fields (the average size is 5 football fields large). In these dimensions a lermy can find any food that it needs to survive. They usually somewhat resemble the outside world, but have a quirk to them; such as purple grass, lakes made of acid, walking trees, etc. Generally, lermies will eat anything that appears in their dimension, which makes their diet unlimited!
When lermies mate, they mate for life! There is no marriage, but lermies propose by taking something from their dimension and presenting it to another. If the other accepts, they will find something in their dimension and give it to them in return. They typically pick out the shiniest, rarest, most precious thing they can find to propose with. Once the lermies are mates, they can reproduce. Lermies can only have babies with one of the opposite gender, although they can mate with same gender. They do so by spiraling around each other in a ribbony dance. The process can take hours. Once they are done, the female will be pregnant. A few days to weeks later, the female will barf up a chest with rainbow liquid. The baby lermy will come out of the dimension when they feel the time is right (which can take 1-20 weeks on average).
Skittle.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Jellybean

Postby FireFlame » Sun Nov 01, 2015 4:34 pm

This is adorable! I want one! :) <3
FireFlame