Lost

"Lost" by 57461

Dressup entry

Lost

Postby 57461 » Sun Oct 18, 2015 7:30 am

Galaxy rushed through the dark wood calling out her friends' names.
"Jem? Micheal? Rose? You guys, this isn't funny anymore!" But she knew deep down her cries were in vain for this was a part of the park she didn't recognize. Her friends would never have gone out this far; she couldn't even see the city lights glare up by the clouds. The moon was her only companion at this point.
Stopping to calm herself, she looked around at where she was. It appeared to be some sort of wide clearing but not a path and definitely not somewhere she wanted to be by herself but it wasn't something that could have been reversed. The place through which she had came was closed up with thickly woven vines.
Becoming frantic, Galaxy raced around the seemingly perfect circle in search of a way out. Prickles went up her spine then as she went round and round when she saw the moonlight growing dimmer although the clouds were only wisps. When Galaxy finally resigned her desperate search, she realized how unreasonable she was being. Perhaps this was just a prank of her friends. Of course it was. Any time now they would be coming out of the shadows to scare her.
"Boo" said a pair of floating green eyes.

[Ah.. sp00py story is sp00py. also rushed, i know. : ))) ]

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me