Based on Click to view
Artist changewillcome [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 49 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
4 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Entry

Postby changewillcome » Sun Oct 18, 2015 12:19 am

Serena Moonglade
Hmm... I expected her to be worse. I won't get first, but I've tried and that counts! <3

Name: Serena Moonglade
Appearance: Serena has a pale purple flank, complimented by her slightly darker purple and blue mane and tail. A beautiful waterfall of white speckles cascade down her rear legs and over her shoulders and back.
Accessories: She has a golden necklace and matching bracelet with it, both bearing a dark blue gem.
Cutie Mark: Her cutie mark is a large, dark blue moon surrounded by smaller, different coloured moons. This symbolises her strong trait of accepting and understanding others. She received it when she was a young filly by standing up for the only earth pony in her school, of whom was being bullied.
Likes: Serena likes seeing other ponies happy! She quite likes gems, and will spend hours organising crystals and diamonds and rubies and so many others in patters and making jewellery from them. Her favourite food is Crème Brule.
Dislikes: This young mare loathes bullying. What kind of cruel-hearted beast could do such a thing? She doesn't like horror films or games, and has an odd fear of going to hospital. Serena doesn't approve of whites and blacks and greys- bor-ing! Colour is a lot more interesting! Her least favourite food is fish. Yuck!
Personality: Serena Moonglade is strong and confident, not shy to voice her opinion or stand her ground. She always accepts others, no matter who, as long as they are truly kind hearted. Serena's downfall, however, is her pride and habit of getting herself in tricky situations.
History: Serena grew up in a small, village a mile or two away from Ponyville. It is, traditionally, a unicorn-only village. The last 70 years have been allowing all types of ponies in the village, but the population still is mainly unicorns. Earth Ponies or Pegasi tended to be bullied at her school, so Serena put a stop to it! Now she lives in Canterlot trying to grow her business in the city.

Finished: 17/10/15
Edit: 17/10/15 (Added freckles and white markings)
changewillcome

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me