Esmerelda the voodoo doll maker

"Esmerelda the voodoo doll maker" by Daytime-Despair

Dressup entry

Esmerelda the voodoo doll maker

Postby Daytime-Despair » Fri Oct 16, 2015 5:56 am

Esmerelda was a young pup living in a rural village. She worked with her mother as a doll maker. The store was very popular, and animals from neighbouring villages visited to see the lovely hand-stitched dolls the two made. Things were happy for a while, but Esmerelda's mother caught a sickness and passed away, leaving her daughter the shop and her life. Not soon after her death, someone came up saying that he was Esmerelda's father, and wanted the rights to the shop. Esmerelda wasn't old enought to run a business, so it was given to the man. Esmerelda lived in the streets from then on. She often stole materials from her old home to make dolls. She met a mage, who taught her the art of voodoo. She made a new business of voodoo dolls, some for pain, some for enjoyment, some to just have around. The first successful doll was her mother, managing to bind her spirit to the doll, she never keeps it out of her sight. With the money gained from her voodoo business, she settled down and had Cherry, her daughter. She tried her hand at doll-making, but gave up. Esmerelda animated the first doll Cherry made, who she named Clove.
Daytime-Despair

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me