The Obelisk

"The Obelisk" by Aliria

Dressup entry

The Obelisk

Postby Aliria » Sat Oct 17, 2015 5:59 am

The little bird flew through the forest. Her name, Aderyn, her quest, food for the winter. It was Aderyn's first fall out in the forest to fend for herself, and she had started her gathering much too late. Hardly a seed was left in her part of the woods. Now, in search of food, Aderyn was traveling far through the forest to collect as much food as she could.

She came upon a tall standing stone, covered in thick moss. Young and inexperienced, Aderyn landed upon the stone to search for food within the moss. When she landed, the stone shuddered under her feet, and she flew off. As she hurried away from the stone, she saw the feathers scattered around its base, and the ones attached to a dreamcatcher hanging from the top. "Where did the feathers come from?" she wondered, beginning to grow nervous.

As Aderyn watched the store warily, the center of the dreamcatcher began to glow. It grew brighter and brighter until the light split into eight little flames, which slowly circled around the stone. From cracks in the bottom crawled numerous little wisps of black smoke, scampering about the stone's base as if they were alive. The smoky creatures formed into a circle at the base, and slowly circled about the rock, synchronized with the little flames at the top. The rock shuddered again, visibly this time. Slowly, carefully, a creature of black smoke with glowing eyes and a grinning smile floated out from the stone. The little smoke wisps around the bottom separated again, returning to randomly skittering about the stone.

The smoky black creature opened its mouth wide and roared at Aderyn, who, terrified, began to fly away from the stone as fast as she could.

What happens to Aderyn next? It's up to you to decide. (Post what you want to happen, and I'll either edit this post, or make a new dressup with the next part of the story.)
Aliria

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: The Obelisk

Postby Aliria » Sat Oct 31, 2015 9:22 am

Boop someone please look at this

Last bumped by Aliria on Sat Oct 31, 2015 9:22 am.
I'll send out my soul
To worlds more beautiful

Aliria

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me