Forbidden Spells

"Forbidden Spells" by winter solstice.

Dressup entry

Forbidden Spells

Postby winter solstice. » Thu Oct 15, 2015 8:54 pm

"And stop bothering me, Rayne!" shouted Charles Hilcrest, better known as the dark wizard Darkwulf. His familiar, a Cait Sith named Rayne, backed away fearfully from his friend and master, attempting one last time to dissuade Darkwulf from using a spell, crying out, "For Death's sake, Darkwulf, stop it!"

The dark wizard growled again, angrily throwing an unlit candle over the feline's head, "and I told you to stop bothering me; I'm busy!" As Rayne slunk back into the safer reaches of the Giant's Causeway, Darkwulf began chanting the incantation which, if completed correctly, would then summon a demon which he could, in theory, tame to use against his enemies. "Riteso foresii Daemonai! Risetio ascendio infierno!" The ground trembled as the dark wizard's magic unleashed a dark rune circle on the ground, which began glowing black. Emitting black smoke, the circle began to grow larger and larger as a loud, high-pitched sound began to be heard emanating from it.

"Wake up, Charles!" a sound came from somewhere above the dark wizard. Recognizing the voice as belonging to his mother, Darkwulf blinked in shock before staring down at his attire, which consisted of his favorite dino pajamas. With realization that he had been dreaming, the young Charles Hilcrest woke up from his sleep to the sound of his alarm clock blaring in his ears and the rather annoyed face of his older sister, Mina, and his mother were staring back at him. Sighing, Charles got out of his bed and trudged off to the bathroom, leaving behind his beloved doll- that of a black cat.
winter solstice.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me