Stoneshine the Runemaster

"Stoneshine the Runemaster" by G1 Sunstreaker

Dressup entry

Stoneshine the Runemaster

Postby G1 Sunstreaker » Thu Oct 15, 2015 2:19 pm

Named as such for the enchanted stone pendant wrapped firmly about his tail, Stoneshine has forever been enraptured by the studies of potionmaking and ancient runes. Since his kittenhood, Stoneshine has been meddling with this leaf and that powder, poring over this ancient scroll and that mysterious document.

Well, "kittenhood" isn't exactly a term that can be accurately applied to Stoneshine; he is actually a rare, faelike creature that is a distant relative of the Chimera. Ariecorniger Felidae-nicknamed "Ariecats"-can range from quite small-the size of a small house cat-to enormous; one of the largest recorded was the size of a young adult Siberian Tiger. They often retain their kittenlike appearance throughout their maturation, also possessing a pair of ram-esque horns that curl around their ears; Stoneshine is no exception. He himself is approximately the size of a medium-small dog, and weighs around 35 pounds.

After discovering his affinity for runes and potions, he turned to a densely wooded area to begin gathering supplies to head out on a journey for the fabled floating isles he was told of when he was little. There he encountered a small, strange fae creature claiming to be a Sleep Fairy named Laila. Laila joined Stoneshine in his escapade, and from there on out they have traveled together.

Upon reaching the floating isles, the small Ariecat discovered that there was much previously-unknown-of plant and animal life thriving in the ethereal place. Settling upon his own little island, Stoneshine invested his life into the study of runes and potions, developing bonds with the smaller wildlife inhabiting the strange lands while growing in knowledge. He now spends his days testing the known limits of magic with his dear partner and best friend Laila.

Trivia:
+ The little sheep are his helpers, part of the wildlife that exist in the floating isles.
+ He really likes bubbles.
+ He is somewhat believing in the supernatural, hence the dreamcatcher.
G1 Sunstreaker

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Stoneshine the Runemaster

Postby ToxicChain » Thu Oct 15, 2015 2:23 pm

This is amazing~ Good job!
Hai! :>
Mew
Call me Amurie, Toxic, or Kibby (she/her)

((Dear admin/mods:CookieKitti is my little sister, we will do unfair trades from time to time. Thank you.))
ToxicChain

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Stoneshine the Runemaster

Postby G1 Sunstreaker » Thu Oct 15, 2015 2:27 pm

ToxicChain wrote:This is amazing~ Good job!

Thank you so much! =D
Ask my Viscets/Kalons! | My Viscets ♥ | My Kalons ♥ | Friend of Fried-Disaster, we share an IP cause we're roommates. Please don't ban us!
You can't beat the best.

Check viscets out here!
G1 Sunstreaker

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me