One person likes this Log in to vote for this drawing

Newborn Valkrein #23

Postby SilverBell90 » Sat Oct 10, 2015 10:45 am

Skittlesky12 wrote:
I'M HERE TO ADOPT A FAWN!
Username:Skittlesky12
Three Coat Colors: (Max 3)Friesian, Appaloosa. Paint
Prefered Antlers: Elk or Red

This little fawn has Grey antlers, is female, and was born in January. In order to keep the fawn, you are required to complete quest 1-7. If you complete through 10, she grows, if not, you can keep her as a fawn.

Red(passes down), Grey Antlers.
SilverBell90

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

★ Quest One ★ ~ Hello

Postby Skittlesky12 » Sat Oct 10, 2015 12:25 pm

╭-----------------------╮

Quest One Information
A stable hand walks up to you, waiting
in front of the barn, leading a young
fawn on the end of a lead. The small
Valkrein looks nervous as it prances
behind at a decent pace. "This fawn is
one of our orphans. I thought they
would be perfect for you. But before
you can take them home, why don't
you introduce yourself? Their a little
nervous." The stable hand explains
before handing you the lead. The little
fawn was looking at you expectedly,
curious as to who you were.
Why don't you introduce yourself
to them?

Necessary Purchases To Complete
This Task Are:

~N/a

The Reward for this Quest is:
- 3,000 Silver Marks

[ 188 words ] --->

╰-----------------------╯

~Oh my gosh I love her thank you <3~

One I had arrived I walked up to the stable hand and smiled, shaking there hand as I greet them. The first time I was told about Valkrein I couldn't help but want one to call my own, after finding the AD in the newspapper about the orphans I knew this was my chance to own a Valkrein. The stable hand lead me to the fawns stable and left me to collect my first Valkrein. I bend down onto my kneels infrount of the fawn and smile lightly at her. "Well aren't you a cutie" I couldn't help myself from sqeeking, scareing the fawn I stop and let out my hand from my hood's pouch, letting the babe sniff it. "I think we shall be okay what do you think" I said as I petted her nose. After a few mins. and thinking I look down at her "I shall name you Midnight and your show name shall be Midnight Masquerade." She snorted at me and I couldn't help but giggle in my happiness, taking her lead I lead her out of the stale to my house trailer.
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

She/They
Shy ⋆ Quiet ⋆ Friendly
English ⋆ Pansexual

Toyhouse ⋆ . ⋆ FA©

✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿
Skittlesky12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

★ Quest Two ★ ~ New Home

Postby Skittlesky12 » Sun Oct 11, 2015 1:02 pm

Quest Two Information
After taking the 3,000 marks from the
stable hand, you now must take your
Valkrein fawn home. They are very
young and have never been inside a
trailer before. How do you encourage
this baby into the trailer?

This Task Are:

~N/a

~ 300 Silver Marks

[ 195 words ] --->

Standing outside the trailer the fawn tugs on the lead and backs up a bit. I look at her and smile "it's okay I wouldn't let anything hurt you." Tieing the lead to a bar I walk to my trucks driver side ans grab a thing of crackers, walking back you could hear her calling out for me. I smile as I turn the corner and she clams down, she looks at me an turns her head to the side as I pull out a cracker. I hold it close to her nose and she eats it, slowly untieing the lead and walking backward she follows me. I give her another cracker, patting her neck lightly I cover her with my jacket. I smile as I give her 3 more crackers before slowly walking out of the trailer and closing the inner door she calls for me a little but then clams down. I then close the outter door, getting into my track and start it up "Home here we come." After a few stops in between to check on my fawn we make it home. I pull into the driveway and park the truck.
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

She/They
Shy ⋆ Quiet ⋆ Friendly
English ⋆ Pansexual

Toyhouse ⋆ . ⋆ FA©

✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿
Skittlesky12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

★ Quest Three ★ ~ Settling In

Postby Skittlesky12 » Tue Oct 13, 2015 3:27 pm

Quest Three Information
You've successfully gotten your fawn
home. The trailer ride was a success!!
Your so proud of your fawn for taking
the ride well. Now you need to get
them settled into their new home.
How do you set up their stall and get
them adjusted to living by themselves
after being dependent on mom? How
do they react to this?

This Task Are:

~Hay bale
~Bottles of Milk

~ 200 Silver Marks

Bank:
3,300 - 3,190

[ 329 words ] --->

After getting out of the truck I get out and walk to the side of the trailer, standing on one of the bar I look into the trailer. Looking down at my fawn I whisper "How you doing hun? You okay?" I walk to the back of the trailer and open the door. The fawn turns in fright in the sound due to the sound of the door opening up I smile and whisper to her "how is my girl doing?" again as I pull out a cracker for her. She walks to me and I slowly pat her neck as she takes the cracker from my hand. "Now let's get you into the warm barn" Smiling I take the lead, Walking to the huge barn the fawn stops and sniffs the air. I couldn't help but think how much upkeep will be needed to help this fawn grow and become a grown Valkrein. I give her another cracker, she eats it and we keep walking, little by little we get into the barn. I take her to a stall closest to the door, closing the door with her only in the stall for a moment I go to get her a bottle made up. I come back to her and find her laying in a corner, I walk into the stall and bend down onto my knees holding the bottle she takes it easily. After letting her relax I go to the back of the barn and get a few hay bales to make her a nice warm fluffy bed. I walk back and take the bales into her stall, she stands to the side and watches me as I lay the first bale all over the floor. I then pat her head and smiles "you are such a good fawn" I grab the last one and lay it in the corner she was first laying in hoping she has claimed that part to mostly be her bed.
Last edited by Skittlesky12 on Sat Oct 31, 2015 12:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

She/They
Shy ⋆ Quiet ⋆ Friendly
English ⋆ Pansexual

Toyhouse ⋆ . ⋆ FA©

✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿
Skittlesky12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Newborn Valkrein #23

Postby Skittlesky12 » Sat Oct 31, 2015 12:15 pm

Quest Four Information
Now that your fawn has gotten
accustomed to their new home to
being by themselves, how do you
bond with them? What is their
personality like? What do they like
or dislike?

This Task Are:

~ Treats

~ 250 Silver Marks
~ New customized halter

Bank:
3,390 - 3360

[ xxx words ] --->

text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

She/They
Shy ⋆ Quiet ⋆ Friendly
English ⋆ Pansexual

Toyhouse ⋆ . ⋆ FA©

✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿
Skittlesky12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes