ᔕ☂ᘎᑕḰ ᓰﬡ ☂ᖺᗴ ᖘᗩᔕ☂ wrote:
I'M HERE TO ADOPT A FAWN!
Username:
ᔕ☂ᘎᑕḰ ᓰﬡ ☂ᖺᗴ ᖘᗩᔕ☂
Three Coat Colors: (Max 3)
Flea bitten grey, rose grey, liver chestnut
Prefered Antlers:
Moose antlers <3

This little fawn has Light Green antlers, is male, and was born in April. In order to keep the fawn, you are required to complete quest 1-7. If you complete through 10, she grows, if not, you can keep her as a fawn.

Fallow, Light Green Antlers.
SilverBell90

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Newborn Valkrein #17

Postby w0ah » Sat Oct 10, 2015 6:42 am

Omg, thank you so much. He's gorgeous! ^.^
w0ah

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Quest #1: Making Introductions

Postby w0ah » Sat Oct 10, 2015 7:38 am

Quest #1: Making Introductions

As I walk towards the barn, I nervously twirl my hair with my finger and my other hand is folded up in a fist. I finally start to see a man holding a young fawn on a lead rope. I smile awkwardly and pull my hand away from my hair. "Hello, sir." I say, smiling lightly. As the stable-hand speaks to me, he gently hands over the lead rope. I cautiously take the rope and as soon as I do, the fawn scuttles over to my side, like it has almost been trained to do so. The man and I chuckle and he leaves me and the fawn to get to introduce ourselves. I instantly kneel down and take this opportunity to start to meet the cutie. "Hello, young one," I whisper gently, extending my arm towards the fawn. "I am your new owner and I hope to raise you well until you are a grown adult." The fawn becomes a bit more uncomfortable and extends its neck so it can smell my hand. Once it does, the fawn nudges my hand and backs up. "Hey, its ok." I say warmly to the fawn as I get onto my knees and skooch forward. The fawn takes another sniff of my hand and nudges it, this time walking forward and rubbing its head on my hand. I smile gently and rub the fawns muzzle. I smile gently and the man comes back out with the paperwork. I fill it all out until I get to the part about the fawns name. I twirl my hair again and look down at the fawn as it looks up at me with it's cute little eyes. How about...Oh, I know! Aaryan, meaning strong in Persian." I say happily as I write it down on the form..
w0ah

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Quest #2: Time To Go Home

Postby w0ah » Sat Oct 17, 2015 1:32 am

Quest #2: Time To Go Home

As the fawn stood by my side, I shook the stable-hands hand and said my goodbyes, the fawn and I walking towards the trailer I had brought. As the fawn spotted the trailer, it backed away a couple of steps, afraid to go anywhere near it. "It's alright." I coaxed the fawn, rubbing its forehead as I patted the side of the trailer. "See?" I said, slowly swinging the door open and stepping inside. One the foal saw me inside, it took two cautious steps forward, stretching its neck to smell the trailer. "Come come." I coaxed the fawn again, stretching out my hand. The fawn eyed me and stepped inside as I chuckled quietly. "Good!" I said, smiling warmly. The fawns eyes brightened up and it rolled in the straw bedding of the trailer I laid out earlier. Smiling, I unhooked the lead rope and let the young fawn to prance around and lay in the straw. I slowly walked out and closed the door, leaving the fawn inside. I giggled as I head the fawn prancing around in the trailer. "Calm down." i said calmly and the prancing stopped. Sighing, I walked ahead and opened the door of my truck, jumping inside and turning the car on. The radio blared loudly and I instantly turned it down, hoping I hadn't frightened the fawn. Relieved, I started to drive back home....
w0ah

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me