Time spent 23 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
2 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Newborn Valkrein #09

Postby SilverBell90 » Sun Oct 04, 2015 8:18 am

T I D E wrote:
I'M HERE TO ADOPT A FAWN!
Username: T I D E
Three Coat Colors: (Max 3) Could you do a Friesian/Appaloosa Crossbreed?
Preferred Antlers: Elk please!

This little fawn has Yellow antlers, is female, and was born in August. In order to keep the fawn, you are required to complete quest 1-7. If you complete through 10, she grows, if not, you can keep her as a fawn.

Elk(Passes down), Yellow Antlers
Last edited by SilverBell90 on Sun Oct 04, 2015 10:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
SilverBell90

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Quest One: Making Introductions

Postby moriarity » Mon Oct 05, 2015 1:32 am

I was so excited to get my new fawn! I was practically boiling over when the stable hand lead a beautiful little female fawn up to me. I studied her for a moment, taking in her beauty and cuteness. She's perfect I said quietly. Gently taking her lead, I thanked the stable hand and sat down in front of the fawn, smiling gently. Hi pretty girl... What should I call you? I thought aloud. There were a lot of names that would work, but I decided on Bay. Im gonna call you Bay. And I am Reyna I introduced, holding out my hand for the young fawn to sniff. Once she was more comfortable, I slowly stroked Bay's head. The young fawn backed away from me and I gave her some more lead so she could back up as far as she needed, though she stayed relatively close.Your gonna come home with me and I will take good care of you I spoke gently. Bay danced around me, almost as she understood me. She disappeared from view for a moment and then I felt a little nudge. Silly Bay I said to the young fawn, who looked pleased with herself. I couldnt wait for the future.

Word Count; 207

ImageImage

moriarity

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Quest Two: Heading Home

Postby moriarity » Fri Oct 09, 2015 3:58 am

Bay was nervous to leave the stable hand, but she got over it. Heading towards the trailer, I lead my fawn. Bay followed for a good while before she stopped in her tracks, gaze frozen on the metal beast in front of her. It ok Bay. This is how we're getting home. I told her soothingly, crouching down next to her. The terrified fawn only sat there, staring. I reached out and pet her head, rubbing behind her ears. Her head slowly turned to me, nuzzling my hand. She was making little distress noises. C'mon baby I encouraged. I tried tugging gently on her lead with no avail. Sighing, I thought I might have to carry her. I waited to see if she would change her mind, but then it happened. She took one step forward, then another. The fawn walked shakily towards me, watching me. Bay was putting her trust in me! I held my hand out and she nuzzled it. Walking side by side, we made in into the trailer. Once in the spacious trailer, she immediately laid down on the straw I had out for her. After I made sure she was comfy and settled, we started the moderate drive to her new home.

Word Count; 207

ImageImage

moriarity

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me