Aphelio #5 - Winner! by Celozon

Based on Click to view
Artist Celozon [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 11 minutes
Drawing sessions 5
14 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Aphelio #5 - Winner!

Postby Celozon » Fri Sep 25, 2015 4:45 pm

My first Aphelio design ;u; Don't have a freckle problem, nope. Not at all.

Going to make this one pretty simple, just give me their name, gender, and 5 personality traits.
  • Gender can be non-binary
  • You are free to elaborate on the traits if you like, and you can add more than 5 (but no more than 10)
  • No extras other than art
  • Art is allowed but will not affect chances of winning

Simon wrote:

Gender;; Lucas is male

Lucas has always been one of the brighter bulbs the box. From a young age he seemed to be a walking encyclopedia of information. Lucas spends many of his afternoons glued to books about astronomy, sociology and oceanography. A scientist at heart, Lucas' dream is to solve a large issue with the universe with his mind.

His brains have also isolated him a lot from others. Unfortunately Lucas involuntarily appears to be somewhat of a know it all. This aspect of him makes it hard for other to connect with him socially.

Lucas hates pollution of all kinds to an obsessive point. He constantly thinks about the harm being done to our universes and how we are wasting all of our resources. Lucas reuses everything. Often times you will see him sporting some cloths and accessories made out of leftover materials that he didn't want to go to waste!

Lucas is obsessed with food. He loves to travel to different places to experience different cultural cuisines. Only problem is, He can't cook himself! Lucas has always wanted to be a great chef but he just lacks certain aspects that would make him a great chef. That doesn't stop him from watching an obsessive amount of cooking shows, and attempting to cook (which usually ends poorly).

Lucas is vey impatient and like everything to go his way/ When he sets his mind to something, he will not stop until he completes his thoughts. This can be very tiring for both him and the people he surround himself with. Often times friends will have to calm him down due to his impatience.

Lucas is an avid gamer! He is always craving to play new games. An introvert at heart Lucas would much rather sit at home and watch video games than go to a social gathering.
Last edited by Celozon on Tue Oct 13, 2015 1:22 pm, edited 3 times in total.
ImageImage
Celozon
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Aphelio #5

Postby Todd. » Fri Sep 25, 2015 11:54 pm

Name: Nestor 'Ness' Moss'ter ((Pun intended x3 Loch Ness Monster xP or Ness the Moss monster o 3 o)
    5 Traits:
    Horror fan.
    "Dude, have you seen the last movies?" "Heeey have you visited London Dungeons?" "Oh my shiny tail! You gotta read Edgar Allan Poe Stuff!" As you can see Ness here has a slight obsession with horror related things, be them the tales you tell late at night around a fire, the books, movies or places. This boy simply adores it all and intends on himself, someday, be a master of horror as well.

Cuddle Monster.
    Ness absolutely loves to cuddle. The idea of running and jumping in someone to make them his bed is what, in his opinion, rules the world. Also, Ness seems to think that hugs can cure anything so if someone sad or mad or anything like that is most likely he'll flop on them like a hug monster.
    "Rawr. I'm the huggie-man!

Gimme Candy!
    Despise his obsession with all kinds of horror, Nessy is a complete child at heart and he his weakness is certainly candy. For a bag of candy he'll do anything.
    "Gimme the candy, mistah!" -puffs out cheeks-

Hoarder.
    Being the horror fan he is it's not hard to see that his house is filled with little things horror related. Be them toys, action figures to kitchen stuff and bed wear. Though, amusingly enough, his home is not a scary place and has so many stuff of the subject that it ended up having a rather comical appearance, which he doesn't mind as he thinks laughter is the true voice of the soul.
    "Hoarder? Nuuuh! I'm a collector. A collector!"

Romantic Soul.
    Ladies and gentleman, Ness here is, though he will never admit, one of those old fashioned romantic souls that brings flowers over and goes late at night over to your window to make you a serenade, though the chances are high that he'll play some of his favorite movie's soundtrack. Anyway, if he loves he keeps and often becomes some silly giggly aphelio who is pretty funny to be around.
    "Shhhh you were supposed to keep that secret!"
Last edited by Todd. on Tue Sep 29, 2015 10:13 am, edited 2 times in total.
Todd.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Meowrails » Sat Sep 26, 2015 1:13 pm

Name: Karlos
-Scifi Addict: Loves Science fiction movies, especially Doctor who
-Freckles: Karlos gets a new freckle for every thousand stars in his Galaxy. He loses one freckle every time he loses a thousand stars, but he doesn't lose that many stars very often.
-Sour foods: Karlos has a love for all sour foods, especially apples. Sweets are a second-best for him though
-Color: Karlos prefers cooler colors, like blue, green, purple, or even dark gray and black as opposed to warmer colors, like orange, red, yellow, or white and light gray
-Temperature: Like his color choices above, Karlos tends to prefer cooler/cold temperatures instead of warm/hot temperatures. Karlos thinks that in warmer temperatures, his mind fogs up, while but in cooler temperatures, his mind clears and he can think better
-Naps: Karlos sleeps for about 12 hours, some of which is his afternoon siesta. He naps in his hammock while snuggling his purple stuffed starfish, Patty, who has a simple smiley face similar to :)
-Food: He happens to prefer fiber over protein, and would rather eat plants instead of meat. He prefers sour over savory after all
-Video Games: Karlos loves to try new kinds of video games. For example, he likes the Pokemon Starmie for it's resemblance to Patty, but also likes [url]=ttp://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Extraterrestrial_Pokémon] Alien Pokemon too[/url]
-Water: Karlos likes all water, especially freshwater. He likes how it flows around his body, but is easier to be seen than oxygen or other gases
-Patty: Patty is a light purple (but not lavender) Sea Star stuffed animal with 2 black dots for eyes : and a curved line for a mouth ), or just :) . She has been given to Karlos since birth, and they have never (and will never) be separated. Karlos' parents put a lock on Patty so she must be within a mile of Karlos, or it will send a message to him showing her exact coordinates

I like the teal/aqua/lime color scheme on him! Very cute CX good luck
Last edited by Meowrails on Tue Sep 29, 2015 7:14 am, edited 2 times in total.

Sean ☆ they/them

Not too active anymore
Will make customs or art for wishlist pets!
I like Kagepro, Saiki K, WOF, Minecraft, and Pokemon if you wanna talk in my pms

Was Bulbsaur from 2015-2019
Pardner in crime

ImageImageImage
Meowrails

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Blumoonwolf » Sat Sep 26, 2015 5:07 pm

Name:

Marking!~
And nope, no freckle problem at all :3
    I hope you have a lovely day/night <3
Blumoonwolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Guest » Sun Sep 27, 2015 4:24 pm

Name:

Hypexion " Hyx " Listamaour - A combination of the name of a planet in the lore of SPG [ A band, ] and the Icelandic word for " Artist "

Male - Pansexual

5 Traits:

Personality Traits:

~ Adventurous ~

Hypexion is slightly more adventurous than others. He is willing to journey out and put himself at risk for the thrill and excitement of discovering something new, whether it be a tangible thing, or something about himself he has never known before.

~ Adaptable ~

Hypexion is known by his peers to be very adaptable, as he enjoys trying knew things and seeing how long he can last with said experiences. It is believed that this was caused by his parents having arguments often when he was young, and had to fend for himself in a variety of conditions.

~ Optimistic ~

When he was a young Aphelio, his parents fought often, which led to his mother once telling him something that he will never forget;

" Just because things aren't good now, doesn't mean they will be that way forever. "

Hypexion always remembered this quote, and has used it to push him to a happier life, even through the darkest days, thus turning him into an optimistic being. However, whenever he sees others having a bad day, he tends to repeat this quote to the other person and find a way to make their life better, too.

~ Imaginative ~

Hypexion has always had a wild imagination, and tends to use it quite often. When he was younger, he would always imagine of giants, shark-like creatures with four feathered wings and six fins, and robots floating through the galaxy. His creativity followed him to adulthood, when he could start to control his orb-world a little bit better. When he observes his kingdom, he will spread his wild ideas to the small world, by creating creatures only he could imagine, whether they be passive or aggressive. He became an artist, building on his own little canvas.

~ Protective ~

Hypexion, before his parents fought, was taught the difference from right and wrong, and what to do when someone was doing something wrong. Basic stuff, like if someone's being bullied, report them, yadayadayada.... But, when he started maturing, his mother taught him to fight. And fight well. Having a younger sibling and only a few friends, he became determined to keep them close to him forever. To keep them alive and well, so whenever he sees anyone being bullied, attacked, or anything he doesn't approve of, he will fight back and protect the victim.

Other Traits:

~ Jewelry ~

Hypexion has a love for jewelry, whether it be earrings/gauges, bracelets, anklets, necklaces, etc, and must always be wearing something. His favourite piece of jewelry, however, is a pair of earrings, given to him by his parents when they split. The earrings represent the original orbs of both parents.

~ Water ~

Hypexion LOVES water! He loves how if feels when it flows, and how it always seems to calm him when he sticks his paws into a puddle of some sort. This being said, his world has lots of water in it. There are rivers, and lakes, and even entire seas, like our own planet. Hypexion also enjoys dipping his head into cool, sometimes even icy, pools of water, and feeling the fluidity of the liquid surround his antennae.

~ OCD ~

Hypexion has Obsessive Compulsive Disorder, and so everything must be clean and orderly. If he finds an impurity in his world, he tends to either find a way to change it, or get rid of it completely. Also, if something like pollution happens in his orb, he finds the need to clean it immediately.

~ Saeturlykt ~

Hyx has an obsession with this thing, called a Saeturlykt. Little is known about it, not even if it's safe or not, but Hyx is willing to take that risk. Saeturlykt, also known as a " Lyk, " is a strange, glowing, berry-like item, which has a sweet scent to it. Hyx has also attempted eating Lyks before, yet everytime his tongue, nose, paws, ears, antennae, and sometimes even his orb would faintly glow a soft salmon-y colour. Whenever Hypexion come across a " bush " of Saeturlykt, or even a single Saeturlykt, he must collect them, only to later attempt eating them, constantly smelling them, and trying to grow and farm them for himself.

Art:

Him and his world

Earrings

A Saeturlykt

[ If I do win Hypexion [I doubt I will,] could I add earrings as an accessory? They resemble the original orbs of his parents, and was given to him before they split. ]

[ Also, I may be slowly adding more things to this form each day :P ]
Last edited by Guest on Mon Sep 28, 2015 4:31 am, edited 1 time in total.

Postby Celozon » Sun Sep 27, 2015 4:49 pm

Rav Starburner wrote:[ If I do win Hypexion [I doubt I will,] could I add earrings as an accessory? They resemble the original orbs of his parents, and was given to him before they split. ][/center][/color]

If you do win, yes I can give you access to it so you can add the earrings (or I can do it for you if you prefer)

This applies to whoever wins by the way, I can add you to it so you can add any accessories you like.
ImageImage
Celozon
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby YourGayness » Mon Sep 28, 2015 1:26 am

Name:
Oyster

5 Traits:
1. LOVES the ocean. Oyster got their name from the sea, and has always had a huge fascination with it. They will sit by the sea just to stare at it, and will always go for a swim when they can so they can take in it's beauty.
2. Always very nervous and awkward, as they really like to try and please people no matter what, and is scared of getting things wrong.
3. Has a stamp collection. Others may find it boring, but they enjoy receiving letters from their pen-pals around the world, and has kept every single stamp from the letters. They love all of the different pictures and styles, and adore keeping memoirs of the letters.
4. Is partially deaf. They always get very flustered when they can't hear what others are saying, and being the awkward little dork that they are, they can't ask them to repeat it. They just go on with life not being able to heard much; well, at least until they get a hearing aid.
5. Is afraid of going to sleep. Usually, they'll wander around at night, trying to avoid sleeping. This is because they always have nightmares, and so far nobody has been there to help them get through it and comfort them, until now c;

Robin | Adult | He/It | Artist

I am only trading my pets for ART OF MY CHARACTERS.
PM me if you are open for CS pet commissions!

YourGayness

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Lucas

Postby Simon » Tue Sep 29, 2015 4:51 am

Gender;; Lucas is male

Lucas has always been one of the brighter bulbs the box. From a young age he seemed to be a walking encyclopedia of information. Lucas spends many of his afternoons glued to books about astronomy, sociology and oceanography. A scientist at heart, Lucas' dream is to solve a large issue with the universe with his mind.

His brains have also isolated him a lot from others. Unfortunately Lucas involuntarily appears to be somewhat of a know it all. This aspect of him makes it hard for other to connect with him socially.

Lucas hates pollution of all kinds to an obsessive point. He constantly thinks about the harm being done to our universes and how we are wasting all of our resources. Lucas reuses everything. Often times you will see him sporting some cloths and accessories made out of leftover materials that he didn't want to go to waste!

Lucas is obsessed with food. He loves to travel to different places to experience different cultural cuisines. Only problem is, He can't cook himself! Lucas has always wanted to be a great chef but he just lacks certain aspects that would make him a great chef. That doesn't stop him from watching an obsessive amount of cooking shows, and attempting to cook (which usually ends poorly).

Lucas is vey impatient and like everything to go his way/ When he sets his mind to something, he will not stop until he completes his thoughts. This can be very tiring for both him and the people he surround himself with. Often times friends will have to calm him down due to his impatience.

Lucas is an avid gamer! He is always craving to play new games. An introvert at heart Lucas would much rather sit at home and watch video games than go to a social gathering.
Simon
Admin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Meowrails » Fri Oct 02, 2015 12:57 am

Celozon wrote:-snip-
End date is September 30th

Good luck!

Sean ☆ they/them

Not too active anymore
Will make customs or art for wishlist pets!
I like Kagepro, Saiki K, WOF, Minecraft, and Pokemon if you wanna talk in my pms

Was Bulbsaur from 2015-2019
Pardner in crime

ImageImageImage
Meowrails

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Celozon » Fri Oct 02, 2015 1:19 am

//has been very distracted by LOLO

Yes this is closed for judging now! Please do not edit your forms any further. I'll try to get this judged soon, probably this weekend.
ImageImage
Celozon
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me