Forum rules
Old art from the Official weekly challenge board will be moved here automatically when the weekly challenge timer runs out.

If you didn't finish your drawing in time for the current challenge, feel free to post it in the weekly challenge board anyway, as it will eventually make its way here with the other retired challenge art :)

My cat, Poe by PikaPerfect

Artist PikaPerfect [gallery]
Time spent 10 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
12 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

My cat, Poe

Postby PikaPerfect » Wed Sep 23, 2015 10:34 am

Edit: If you liked this, please make sure to check out my redo of it!

First of all, sorry for the horrid quality art. I lack the skills to draw with a mouse XD

Okay now that that's out of the way, this is my (poorly drawn XD) cat, Poe! He is 6 years old, and is basically my annoying baby brother, as in I love him to death and I would do literally anything for him, but he is impossible sometimes! By impossible I mean rubbing his head against my pencil/ pen while I try to do my homework or draw, he constantly slaps fingerfood out of my hand when I least expect it and then eats it off the floor, he bites and rips up papers (Including homework!), and I spoiled the living heck out of him... (Its all my fault he's a brat isn't it ;w;) Anyway, despite all the awful stuff he does, he is a little sweetheart. I taught him three dog tricks (Come, sit, stay), and he sleeps in my bed curled up against or on top of me. When he stretches out fully, he is about 2 1/4 feet long (Or almost a meter for all you non-US people ;) ), and when he is curled into a ball he takes up a whole couch cushion. He is also really fat ;w; On top of all of that, I have had him since I was 8 years old, so I am very attached to him.

And I swear he understands human speech. If I tell him (I'm sure I'm not the only one that talks to my pets when I need comfort ;w;) that I'm sad, or I hug him, he purrs, rubs his head against my nose, and falls asleep on my lap. I couldn't ask for a better best friend- I mean cat!

And did I mention he attacks people with his untrimmed claws when he's hungry and that on more then one occasion he's almost scratched my left eye out? :D

edit as of october 2017: hey guys i have a challenge for you; count how many time i said "xD" in this post because DAMN it's too many
Last edited by PikaPerfect on Mon Oct 23, 2017 8:51 am, edited 2 times in total.
call me pika - he/him - gay - i like cats, pokemon, and genshin impact
sorry if i don't respond to your DM, random messages give me anxiety 😎✌
The summoning gif worked :)
PikaPerfect

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: My cat, Poe

Postby Halo Catty » Sat Sep 26, 2015 12:31 pm

Aww, that's so cute! X3
Halo Catty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: My cat, Poe

Postby Chipper.SMJ » Tue Sep 29, 2015 2:07 pm

Oh my goodness i love this i love your art
Hi im chipper! And im comeing back to cs from 3 months of being away! So rember my pets, and my profile picture are alittle out of date! But i love tradeing! Also i will randomly gift anyone
Chipper.SMJ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me