Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Mini Maids by hatun !

Artist hatun ! [gallery]
Time spent 40 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
One person likes this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

by hatun !

Mini Maids

Postby hatun ! » Sun Sep 20, 2015 8:04 am

Mini Maids
What?
What are mini maids? They're little maids holding feather dusters or vacuuming your "house".

How?
How can you get mini maids? Well, you can make the hair;
• Curly
• Straight
• Curly And Straight

You can also order them coloured. Please note you will also have to tell me ALL the colours, such as the colour of the skirt, shirt and etc etc!

Buy?
How do you buy? You can buy at least 1-5 of mini maids and that's it.

Currently free.

Currently open.
Image <=== My little Syrian fluffball ♥
Pet's name: Chino
>>If you see anyone logged in with the same IP as mine let me assure you: I am not cheating nor is it me. It might be a friend of mine visiting or a relative. I will never cheat on this game as that is bad and unfair and silly of someone to do. Please do not ban me as I will never cheat and I am against cheating as a whole.

Please be free to send me a PM as I'm usually friendly and I like to talk with people a lot. You can send me a PM to add me too as I like making new friends ^^

semi-quitting.

hatun !

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Mini Maids

Postby hatun ! » Tue Sep 22, 2015 1:18 am

bump
Image <=== My little Syrian fluffball ♥
Pet's name: Chino
>>If you see anyone logged in with the same IP as mine let me assure you: I am not cheating nor is it me. It might be a friend of mine visiting or a relative. I will never cheat on this game as that is bad and unfair and silly of someone to do. Please do not ban me as I will never cheat and I am against cheating as a whole.

Please be free to send me a PM as I'm usually friendly and I like to talk with people a lot. You can send me a PM to add me too as I like making new friends ^^

semi-quitting.

hatun !

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me