Artist sword [gallery]
Time spent 31 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
2 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Toucat #17

Postby sword » Thu Sep 17, 2015 8:33 am

Main Thread

What is a Toucat?
Toucats are happy little creatures about the size of a housecat. They have an average lifespan of 15-17 years in the wild and 18-20 years in captivity. Wild Toucats reside in the rainforests of Central and South America and spend most of their time lounging in the treetops. They are omnivorous, but their diet consists mainly of nuts and berries. However, if desperate, they will resort to small animals and insects. There are sharp serrations along the bill to help shred meat if necessary. Toucats are very agile and have retractable claws like a cat that help them climb trees with ease.
Toucats are very social and can be domesticated and bred. They tend to bond with one person and can be very protective of them. If you befriend a Toucat, it will remain loyal to you for the rest of its life. If separated from the person they have bonded with for too long, Toucats can become severely depressed.
While only natural colors occur in the wild, unnatural colors and other characteristics have been obtained in domesticated Toucats through breeding. Though fairly rare, there have been domesticated Toucats with horns, spikes, multiple tails (or no tail at all), patches of scales, and other abnormalities.
Toucats were discovered by a team of scientists on an expedition through a rainforest in Central America. The first Toucat discovered was captured and sent to a lab for testing. It was named Specimen #1, and is the mascot of the species here on Chicken Smoothie.

This is a domesticated rare Toucat.

It's ... Toucat Sam?

Code: Select all
[center]Name:
Personality:
Art: (optional, but increases your chances)[/center]

Deadline is October 1.

sword

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Toucat #17

Postby slurm » Fri Sep 18, 2015 8:39 am

Toucat Sam
Male

Sam is a confident extrovert, eager to help, and proud of himself. Though he is kind and helpful, he tends to brag a little too much, and is disappointed if he is not thanked. He will hold grudges and does not easily forgive, but it is hard to get on his bad side in the first place. He is active and easily bored, having little patience and not easily amused.
[artplz]
deviantart

Marco
Hailey, Winifred
Horizon, Tadpole

-

Look at my precious children look at them
Oh no she is blinded
slurm

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Meowrails » Sun Sep 20, 2015 6:25 am

Name: Samuel, but usually just Sam
Personality: Sam is a very cheerful Toucat. He likes bright and neon colors and designs, but dislikes bland white, black, and gray. He loves to paint, especially to make colorful Zentangles. He also likes crayons, coloring books, and anything artistic. Although it is hidden from most people, he is actually slightly psychic. The feather floating above his head signifies this, and he uses his psychic abilities to paint, draw, and eat, as his short legs don't bend easily, and cannot grasp anything very well. Sam is also never angry, though he may sometimes be a bit sad or frightened. Sam is also somewhat cunning, and is aware of his environment. His favorite song is, "Mr. Blue Sky" by ELO, or maybe "Happy", by Pharell Williams
Art: (Wip, but it's gonna be of him eating Froot Loop)

Admiral wrote:
Bulbsaur wrote:Free design suggestion :3 Toucan Sam from Froot Loops

YES THIS. MUST DO. SUCH PERFECT. *goes to make*

EDIT: TOUCAT SAM IS NOW A THING.

Wow it worked! :3 if you need any more designs, maybe try the Wikipedia page https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_breakfast_cereal_advertising_characters
Good luck everyone!

I just got my 3rd Toucat, so I have to drop out. You can use anything on this form :3
Last edited by Meowrails on Sat Sep 26, 2015 10:07 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sean ☆ they/them

Not too active anymore
Will make customs or art for wishlist pets!
I like Kagepro, Saiki K, WOF, Minecraft, and Pokemon if you wanna talk in my pms

Was Bulbsaur from 2015-2019
Pardner in crime

ImageImageImage
Meowrails

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sword » Wed Sep 23, 2015 9:55 am

^

sword

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Meowrails » Wed Sep 30, 2015 10:24 pm

Bump :3

Last bumped by sword on Wed Sep 30, 2015 10:24 pm.

Sean ☆ they/them

Not too active anymore
Will make customs or art for wishlist pets!
I like Kagepro, Saiki K, WOF, Minecraft, and Pokemon if you wanna talk in my pms

Was Bulbsaur from 2015-2019
Pardner in crime

ImageImageImage
Meowrails

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me