Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

how could he? by hunter172

Artist hunter172 [gallery]
Time spent 31 minutes
Drawing sessions 1

how could he?

Postby hunter172 » Tue Sep 28, 2010 3:26 pm

So basically, my boyfriend of 3 years, and bestfriend for 8 years, broke up with me. Why? I spend too much time with my horses. He told me to pick him or the horses. I grabbed my saddle.
Im smiling outside, but dying inside right now. Im heart broken.
ImageImage
hunter172

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: how could he?

Postby Flameripple » Tue Sep 28, 2010 3:27 pm

i am so sorry.
Come check out my Art Shop, it is closed!
My Characters!
Join this and help save wolves!
To Mods: My brother why34 and I share a computer, please do not ban us. (...and he uses my tablet...)
Flameripple

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby van » Tue Sep 28, 2010 3:39 pm

sad ;-; what a jerk. too much time with horses? im glad i dont have a boy friend at the moment. im sorry, its a cool picture <3
van

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hunter172 » Tue Sep 28, 2010 3:43 pm

Fenneckisser wrote:sad ;-; what a jerk. too much time with horses? im glad i dont have a boy friend at the moment. im sorry, its a cool picture <3

I own a bunch of horses, and he says i spend too much time with them and not enough with him. Whatever, im riding solo until highschools over! =D
ImageImage
hunter172

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby van » Tue Sep 28, 2010 3:46 pm

you can never spend too much time with horses! XD atleast he wont bother you anymore.
van

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hunter172 » Tue Sep 28, 2010 3:47 pm

Fenneckisser wrote:you can never spend too much time with horses! XD atleast he wont bother you anymore.

Well yeah, but he was y best friendfor 8 years. I have know him since prek... I kinda still wanan be friends, but it might be awkward. Dont fall in love in highschool. It sucks.
ImageImage
hunter172

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Zwei » Tue Sep 28, 2010 4:05 pm

whattheduck wrote:
Fenneckisser wrote:you can never spend too much time with horses! XD atleast he wont bother you anymore.

Well yeah, but he was y best friendfor 8 years. I have know him since prek... I kinda still wanan be friends, but it might be awkward. Dont fall in love in highschool. It sucks.

Yes, it does. I am so sorry. T.T I hope he realizes what he has done. It's not fun to break some one's heart, especially if you are the one being heartbroken.

But I can agree. If I had to choose horses, or a boy, I would defiantly choose horses. Don't worry, all of it will work out eventually, that is the way life goes.
Hello! I'm Cake, formally ~Jay Bird~! Feel free to pm me if you need anything or have any questions! My siggy is still in construction at the moment so forgive me if its a little bare, but it'll be more decorated soon! Thank you for looking and have a nice day! I'm named after my character, a zombie cat named Cake!
Zwei

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me