Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

the odds are against us by Travis

Based on Click to view
Artist Travis [gallery]
Time spent 3 hours, 49 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
3 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

the odds are against us

Postby Travis » Wed Sep 16, 2015 12:48 pm

edit: forgot the marking on the shirt, fixed it
timer is really off bc i left this open for a while
CHARACTERS WITH LONG LAB COATS COMPLETE ME
transparent
for weegeestar5's use only!!
Last edited by Travis on Wed Sep 16, 2015 1:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

๐Œ๐ฒ ๐‡๐š๐ง๐-๐’๐ž๐ฅ๐ž๐œ๐ญ๐ž๐ ๐“๐ž๐š๐ฆ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐†๐ฎ๐ข๐๐ž ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ x BIO ใ‹ก ART ใ‹ก BWS x ๐…๐‘๐„๐„ ๐๐€๐‹๐Œ ๐‘๐„๐€๐ƒ๐ˆ๐๐†๐’ ๐…๐Ž๐‘ ๐’๐‚๐‡๐ˆ๐™๐Ž๐๐‡๐‘๐„๐๐ˆ๐‚๐’
๐“๐ก๐ซ๐จ๐ฎ๐ ๐ก ๐‹๐ข๐Ÿ๐ž'๐ฌ ๐„๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ-๐‚๐ก๐š๐ง๐ ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ƒ๐ž๐ฆ๐š๐ง๐๐ฌ x Just some silly guy! x โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•
๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐‚๐จ๐ง๐Ÿ๐ข๐๐ž๐ง๐œ๐ž ๐š๐ง๐ ๐š ๐๐จ๐ฌ๐ข๐ญ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž ๐Ž๐ฎ๐ญ๐ฅ๐จ๐จ๐ค x PMs ok for whateva x โ—ฆโ—ฆ ๐˜๐‘ ๐๐„๐€๐”๐“๐Ž๐…๐”๐‹ โ€” ๐˜๐‘ ๐‚๐Ž๐Ž๐‹ โ€” ๐˜๐‘ ๐’๐Œ๐‘๐“ โ—ฆโ—ฆ

xxImage xxxlx Image
Travis

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: the odds are against us

Postby โAgateophobiaโž » Wed Sep 16, 2015 1:07 pm

this is really amazing! do you perhaps take art requests or no? i have no reference for my homestuck oc yet and im pretty bad at drawing them. if not, thats okay! <3
โ•”โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•—
Hi. โ™ฅ You can call me
agate.
I like supernatural, doctor who,
sherlock, harry potter,
percy jackson, homestuck,
fairy tail, sword art online,
and ouran host club.
I also like P!ATD, MCR,
FOB, and Tร˜P. i'm
bisexual, agnostic, and you
can use whatever pronouns
you like with me,
i don't mind. โ™ฅ
PM me if you ever
want to talk about
anything at all. โ™ฅ

โ•šโ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•

ใ€coding
ใ€‘
โAgateophobiaโž

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Travis » Wed Sep 16, 2015 1:14 pm

RavensRevenge wrote:this is really amazing! do you perhaps take art requests or no? i have no reference for my homestuck oc yet and im pretty bad at drawing them. if not, thats okay! <3

thank you!! <3
and sorry, no qvq; i am doing sketch commissions for wishlist pets if you click "based on", but i need at least a sketched reference to go off of.
[also i haven't even read homestuck so if you gave me a written ref i'd probably be really confused]

๐Œ๐ฒ ๐‡๐š๐ง๐-๐’๐ž๐ฅ๐ž๐œ๐ญ๐ž๐ ๐“๐ž๐š๐ฆ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐†๐ฎ๐ข๐๐ž ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ x BIO ใ‹ก ART ใ‹ก BWS x ๐…๐‘๐„๐„ ๐๐€๐‹๐Œ ๐‘๐„๐€๐ƒ๐ˆ๐๐†๐’ ๐…๐Ž๐‘ ๐’๐‚๐‡๐ˆ๐™๐Ž๐๐‡๐‘๐„๐๐ˆ๐‚๐’
๐“๐ก๐ซ๐จ๐ฎ๐ ๐ก ๐‹๐ข๐Ÿ๐ž'๐ฌ ๐„๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ-๐‚๐ก๐š๐ง๐ ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ƒ๐ž๐ฆ๐š๐ง๐๐ฌ x Just some silly guy! x โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•
๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐‚๐จ๐ง๐Ÿ๐ข๐๐ž๐ง๐œ๐ž ๐š๐ง๐ ๐š ๐๐จ๐ฌ๐ข๐ญ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž ๐Ž๐ฎ๐ญ๐ฅ๐จ๐จ๐ค x PMs ok for whateva x โ—ฆโ—ฆ ๐˜๐‘ ๐๐„๐€๐”๐“๐Ž๐…๐”๐‹ โ€” ๐˜๐‘ ๐‚๐Ž๐Ž๐‹ โ€” ๐˜๐‘ ๐’๐Œ๐‘๐“ โ—ฆโ—ฆ

xxImage xxxlx Image
Travis

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby โAgateophobiaโž » Wed Sep 16, 2015 1:31 pm

stuck in your radio. wrote:
RavensRevenge wrote:this is really amazing! do you perhaps take art requests or no? i have no reference for my homestuck oc yet and im pretty bad at drawing them. if not, thats okay! <3

[center][size=85]thank you!! <3
and sorry, no qvq; i am doing sketch commissions for wishlist pets if you click "based on", but i need at least a sketched reference to go off of.
[also i haven't even read homestuck so if you gave me a written ref i'd probably be really confused]

Okay, thanks!
I'll try to whip up a reference if I can soon, if that's okay.
โ•”โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•—
Hi. โ™ฅ You can call me
agate.
I like supernatural, doctor who,
sherlock, harry potter,
percy jackson, homestuck,
fairy tail, sword art online,
and ouran host club.
I also like P!ATD, MCR,
FOB, and Tร˜P. i'm
bisexual, agnostic, and you
can use whatever pronouns
you like with me,
i don't mind. โ™ฅ
PM me if you ever
want to talk about
anything at all. โ™ฅ

โ•šโ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•

ใ€coding
ใ€‘
โAgateophobiaโž

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby weegeestar5 » Wed Sep 16, 2015 7:08 pm

ahhhhh omg he looks so cute !! he looks perfect ;v;
thank you so much !! ahhh
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ

โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
ImageImageImageImage
art by me, avatar by scolipede. //
check out my comic!
๏ผ๏ฝ˜๏ผ๏ฝ˜๏ผ๏ฝ˜๏ผ
โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚

แด›สœแด‡ส แด„แด€ษด'แด› sแด‡แด‡ แดแด‡

๏ผ๏ฝ˜๏ผ๏ฝ˜๏ผ๏ฝ˜๏ผ

and i want a moment to be real
wanna touch things i don't feel
want to hold on and feel i belong
and how can the world want me to change?
they're the ones that stay the same
they don't know me
cause i'm not here

๏ผ๏ฝ˜๏ผ๏ฝ˜๏ผ๏ฝ˜๏ผ

ส™แดœแด› ษช'แด sแด›ษชสŸสŸ สœแด‡ส€แด‡
โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚

โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚
โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚
weegeestar5

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Travis » Thu Sep 17, 2015 4:04 am

weegeestar5 wrote:ahhhhh omg he looks so cute !! he looks perfect ;v;
thank you so much !! ahhh

you're welcome!! i had fun drawing him <3 im glad you like it!

xxImage xxxlx Image
Travis

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me