Stella #5 by voices

Based on Click to view
Artist voices [gallery]
Time spent 3 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
3 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Stella #5

Postby voices » Fri Sep 11, 2015 12:45 pm

What is a Stella Wolf? wrote:Stella Wolves are special creatures, being part wolf and part star, they have some very unique characteristics. For one, Stella Wolves exist on a planet far from any humans, and therefor when you adopt one they will just be characters living in another land, not a pet you would adopt, as to say, they're not "looking for good homes" but looking for people to give them characteristics & a personality! On that topic, SW's live on a planet similar to earth, but a bit more rural. Some Stellas live in the city, while others like true wolves, in cave-like dens. SW's know many of the same skills humans do, like cooking and cleaning - the only difference being they use their paws to work instead of hands! Along with this, all Stellas must attend school, a school system much like our own. The wolves attend school until eighteen, then may choose if they would like to go to a university/collage. Additionally, no wolves are forced into school, but SW's have a tenancy to be fascinated by learning and go to classes anyways. Stellas have a planet around their neck that shows the planet that they represent. And, Lastly, Stellas life spans mirror humans, though stellas can grow to be 150 to 200 on a regular basis.

hello, this one is a tiny common stella,
    for this one it is just a naming contest, though feel free to add extras as it will boost your chance of winning!~
    end date: 16th of Sept

Code: Select all
    [b]username:[/b]
    [b]name:[/b]
    [b]gender:[/b]
Last edited by voices on Mon Sep 14, 2015 8:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
voices

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Stella #5

Postby Brownclaw13188 » Fri Sep 11, 2015 2:37 pm

username: Brownclaw13188
name: Asami (Japanese name meaning "morning beauty.")
Last edited by Brownclaw13188 on Sat Sep 12, 2015 2:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
Brownclaw13188

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ignore this » Fri Sep 11, 2015 8:17 pm

username:Horsemad55
name:Etoiles (means stars in french)
Short story:
Etoiles crept silently around the corner, constantly stopping to listen for danger. Her intelligent eyes picked up the slightest movement in the dark, causing her to falter. She stood still, not one movement was made by the skittish Stella as she watched in fear. It was hours until first light and this 'thing' wasn't going away... her ears twisted slightly to listen to the distant rumble of a thunder storm, the could see the lightning in the distance, waiting for the chance to come for her to run back to her cave.
The storm was close, Etoiles sprinted through the under-growth until she came into her territory.
Last edited by ignore this on Thu Sep 24, 2015 8:45 am, edited 3 times in total.
Current News: I'm back! Did you miss me?
ignore this

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

emirie - mir

Postby fable; » Sun Sep 13, 2015 7:14 am

why are these so many beautiful stellas :o

username fable;
      name emirie (mir)
      gender female
      personality mir is incredibly daring, although she looks shy at first glance. emirie isn't afraid of standing up to people, or animals, but this often gets her in serious trouble. her adventurous personality also affects her heart- and mir isn't afraid to take a risk. she's had her heart broken many a time, but she keeps on pushing through. emirie doesn't like her full name, and often introduces herself as mir, but her parents, being blue-blooded, prefer the regal emirie deliana. mir is technically a royal, because her mother is the daughter of the queen's cousin's husband. mir blows this off and never tells anybody about this, although her parents think that she should. her parents are obsessed with emirie looking perfect and doing princess duties. they point out her flaws, all day, everyday, and make her learn dance and how to have perfect balance. they twist mir into a perfect young queen, tormenting her with dislike and disappointment. this caused mir to be daring and rebellious, as she seeks to defy her parents. deep within, however, she's afraid of not meeting up to their expectations. she considers herself terrible at everything and is always worrying about what she looks like and how she's acting. she often clings to other stellas in a search for affection from anyone. she’s withdrawn, and stutters when she speaks due to her brain, which is always telling her she’s doing things wrong. her mind and heart are in constant turmoil, clawing at each other as mir’s heart says to do one thing and her mind tells her to do the other. but emirie doesn’t always act shy or daring- she loves younger stellas and they always bring out her caring and fun side.
      relationships mir dislikes her mother, for she is always telling mir that she's ugly and isn't proper enough. mir also happends to dislike her father, for the same reasons, but also because he's terribly stern, and forces mir to act like she's going to be the queen in a second. mir hardly knows her elder sister, who is married, due to the fact that she said ten, perhaps twenty, words to mir in her lifetime. all that emirie knows is that she dislikes her entire family. mir loves younger stellas, as mentioned, and makes friends quickly, but can lose them easily as well. she has no love interest at the moment.
fable;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby voices » Mon Sep 14, 2015 8:03 am

end date set: sept. 16th
voices

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby quietude » Wed Sep 16, 2015 11:12 am

oo pretty stella *~*
quietude

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fable; » Thu Sep 24, 2015 7:11 am

yes, very pretty .o.
      results?
fable;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Brownclaw13188 » Thu Sep 24, 2015 7:40 am

fable; wrote:
      yes, very pretty .o.
      results?

Please understand that Voices is having many real life events happening recently and so this may take a while to end.
Please remain patient. ^^
Brownclaw13188

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: emirie - mir

Postby voices » Sat Sep 26, 2015 4:30 am

fable; wrote:

username fable;
      name emirie (mir)
      gender female
      personality mir is incredibly daring, although she looks shy at first glance. emirie isn't afraid of standing up to people, or animals, but this often gets her in serious trouble. her adventurous personality also affects her heart- and mir isn't afraid to take a risk. she's had her heart broken many a time, but she keeps on pushing through. emirie doesn't like her full name, and often introduces herself as mir, but her parents, being blue-blooded, prefer the regal emirie deliana. mir is technically a royal, because her mother is the daughter of the queen's cousin's husband. mir blows this off and never tells anybody about this, although her parents think that she should. her parents are obsessed with emirie looking perfect and doing princess duties. they point out her flaws, all day, everyday, and make her learn dance and how to have perfect balance. they twist mir into a perfect young queen, tormenting her with dislike and disappointment. this caused mir to be daring and rebellious, as she seeks to defy her parents. deep within, however, she's afraid of not meeting up to their expectations. she considers herself terrible at everything and is always worrying about what she looks like and how she's acting. she often clings to other stellas in a search for affection from anyone. she’s withdrawn, and stutters when she speaks due to her brain, which is always telling her she’s doing things wrong. her mind and heart are in constant turmoil, clawing at each other as mir’s heart says to do one thing and her mind tells her to do the other. but emirie doesn’t always act shy or daring- she loves younger stellas and they always bring out her caring and fun side.
      relationships mir dislikes her mother, for she is always telling mir that she's ugly and isn't proper enough. mir also happends to dislike her father, for the same reasons, but also because he's terribly stern, and forces mir to act like she's going to be the queen in a second. mir hardly knows her elder sister, who is married, due to the fact that she said ten, perhaps twenty, words to mir in her lifetime. all that emirie knows is that she dislikes her entire family. mir loves younger stellas, as mentioned, and makes friends quickly, but can lose them easily as well. she has no love interest at the moment.

im sorry that i haven't been able to do much recently, as brownie said I have some stuff going on. but anyhow, you've got this babe, i thought her personality was very cute and detailed. <33 c:
HOW LONG
HAS IT BEEN,
REALLY?
┌───────────┐
amakeal
he/him
advanced scribes
└───────────┘
█▐
█▐
█▐
█▐
█▐
┌───────────┐xx
sc - justsuchfunxx
discord - coredrillsxx
xx
xx
└───────────┘xx
HALF A DAY,
MAYBE.
voices

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: emirie - mir

Postby fable; » Sun Sep 27, 2015 2:20 am

voices wrote:
fable; wrote:

username fable;
      name emirie (mir)
      gender female

im sorry that i haven't been able to do much recently, as brownie said I have some stuff going on. but anyhow, you've got this babe, i thought her personality was very cute and detailed. <33 c:

sorry <33 and thank you very much.
      i hope you're doing well.
fable;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me