Forum rules
Old art from the Official weekly challenge board will be moved here automatically when the weekly challenge timer runs out.

If you didn't finish your drawing in time for the current challenge, feel free to post it in the weekly challenge board anyway, as it will eventually make its way here with the other retired challenge art :)

My Paladin is a dork... by Schneemaehne

Artist Schneemaehne [gallery]
Time spent 48 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
12 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

My Paladin is a dork...

Postby Schneemaehne » Wed Sep 09, 2015 2:45 am

... no, seriously. Please, let me explain:
Raeron, D&D 3.5/Pathfinder summoner crossclassing paladin. Weapon of choice - huge holy lance made of light. Current challenge: Driving my GM nuts so he finally gives me the headdress of the winter wolf. Which makes no sense. It's not that helpfull, it costs a lot and its pretty stupid for a summoner to change to a form in which he cannot use magic normally. But still... it makes you fluffy. A big, fluffy, arctic wolf to be exact. So I just need to own it. Depicted above is just another reaso why this thing is no good for my PC. But it makes you fluffy... so any argument is invalid.
Anyone else tending to hoard funny/useless items during Pen and Paper? I sure know my group does...
My DeviantArt
Avatar and signature sketch made by myself, no stealing or Princess Stabbity will get you.
Schneemaehne

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me