~Kamisama Kiss~ (God-Human-Demon Romance rp) Open!

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

~Kamisama Kiss~ (God-Human-Demon Romance rp) Open!

Postby FoxiUzumaki » Mon Sep 07, 2015 8:08 pm

Have you ever heard of the tale of a human who became a god? How she passed so many trials and changed so many people? How she was the first human to capture a Demon's heart and earned the right to be with him?

Her Name was Nanami Momozono.

She became a Land God after she met a god who gave her his mark. She changed so many god's and goddesses minds about humans. They even accepted the idea of a human and demons love.

She is very inspiring and though she had passed on years ago we still tell her story of hardship and how she overcame them to encourage kindness and peace between all beings no matter the difference though some do not agree still.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

These are Basically The RULES! So please read!

In this Rp, All cannon's are gone!~ yup even the gods so that we can make our own up without having restrictions.

Romance is Highly encouraged as well as Drama!
I want this to be a fun rp just like the anime, and if you havnt seen it please do it is a very nice anime that has lots and lots of comedy. If You Read this write Kamisama in Other!~

You can be evil in this too. Dont be afraid to make a evil character. Deaths can happen in this rp.

Play as many characters as you like and can handle! And keep the genders Even Thank you!

Be nice and dont start fights, i wish for all of us to friends! <3

Also For fights, to keep this one fair ill be doing a random number generator to determine who wins and how badly they are injured unless you planned it all out with the person you fought with then by all means go ahead!

Keep the romance pg 13, fade to black if needed!

Last edited by FoxiUzumaki on Thu Sep 10, 2015 3:56 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Formally Angel-Chan

I am a holibomber!
I have gifted 7 people.
I have received 5 gifts.
FoxiUzumaki

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

~Forms and Characters~

Postby FoxiUzumaki » Mon Sep 07, 2015 8:44 pm

~All Forms Found and Posted Here~
Kamisama Discussion Thread

You are a Human who prays to the gods, you believe in them as they listen to your prayer and answer it for you and watch over you, but you must watch your back though my dear human for you may be played by darker beings so dont fall into the influence of them and stay on the right path or you may just lose your life....

The Humans
Hiyori Tsukino/17/Female/Single
Aika Hayashi/17/Female/Single
Kenshin Izanagi/19/Male/Single
Willow Montoya/13/Female/Single
Takahiro Moriuchi/16/Male/Single

You are a god of a shrine who listens to prayers of humans and help them out, you have a very important job to protect the humans and you may be one of them who could care less for them. You have the power to turn a demon into your familiar however with just a simple kiss a contract could be made which could help ALOT and is highly encouraged for you to have a familiar.

The Gods
Yuki Yukiyama/Male/19 Real Age Unknown/God of Ice and Blizzards/Single
Kiyomi Nakamura/Female/looks 20/Goddess of Seasons/Single
Osamu Usagi/Male/Looks 20/God of The Moon/Single
Himawari Manekiwari/Female/Looks 18/Goddess of Luck and Fortune/Single

You are a Demon, either a vicious one or one who lives in peace. You are free from any responsibilities and you can do as you please as long as you dont upset the gods. Speaking of gods my dear little demon, be careful when you meet one because they may turn you into a familiar. Unless you want to be at someones beck and call i say you stay clear~

The Demons
Takeshi/Male/Unknown Age/Wolf Yokai/Single
Purizumu/Female/18 Unknown real Age/Plant Yokai/Single
Izaya/Female/looks 17/Horned Yokai/Single
Takeo/Male/Looks 19/White tengu/Single

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Here is Where we find out the relationships of others! Message me if you had made a relationship with someone else please or post it on the Discussion Page!

Couples = ❤
In Love With Each Other = ♡
One Sided Love = ❥>
Enemies = ☠
Familiar and God = ♔
Friends = ☮

Last edited by FoxiUzumaki on Mon Sep 14, 2015 4:56 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Formally Angel-Chan

I am a holibomber!
I have gifted 7 people.
I have received 5 gifts.
FoxiUzumaki

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

~The Shrines Currently~

Postby FoxiUzumaki » Mon Sep 07, 2015 9:13 pm

This is Where you will find different shrines and who lives within it!

The Yukiyama Shrine
"This Shrine Is a beautiful Place, It seems to be always cold even when its summer with a little frost on the windows. I wonder Why?"

The Nakamura Shrine
"Isnt Pretty? The Flowers are so beautiful in the spring! The fallen Leafs of Autumn are fun to jump in, The snow is always so powdery, and the summer is so Warm! it is quite nice here through all seasons!"

The Usagi Shrine
"When You Come at night the Moon is always so beauitful! the Stars Twinkle too! Wouldnt it be amazing if it we watched the moon forever?"

The Manekiwari Shrine
"I heard that if you come here you would have such good luck, Its like i found a four leaf clover!"
Last edited by FoxiUzumaki on Mon Sep 14, 2015 5:57 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Formally Angel-Chan

I am a holibomber!
I have gifted 7 people.
I have received 5 gifts.
FoxiUzumaki

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

~Extra Spot~

Postby FoxiUzumaki » Mon Sep 07, 2015 9:15 pm

Just in case i add something new~

Formally Angel-Chan

I am a holibomber!
I have gifted 7 people.
I have received 5 gifts.
FoxiUzumaki

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ~Kamisama Kiss~ (God-Human-Demon Romance rp) Open!

Postby FoxiUzumaki » Tue Sep 08, 2015 4:00 pm

Bump!
Formally Angel-Chan

I am a holibomber!
I have gifted 7 people.
I have received 5 gifts.
FoxiUzumaki

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FoxiUzumaki » Wed Sep 09, 2015 2:27 am

Bump
Formally Angel-Chan

I am a holibomber!
I have gifted 7 people.
I have received 5 gifts.
FoxiUzumaki

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FoxiUzumaki » Wed Sep 09, 2015 10:25 am

Bump
Formally Angel-Chan

I am a holibomber!
I have gifted 7 people.
I have received 5 gifts.
FoxiUzumaki

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CorvusSchnee » Thu Sep 10, 2015 2:34 pm

Life......what was its meaning? Why did humans choose to go about such short lives knowing that they would die in time? And knowing that they would someday die, why did humans choose to wish for insignificant things such as love and health? Both were fleeting and so were useless to wish for. And yet as a God in charge of a shrine, it was Yuki Yukiyama's job to fulfill these wishes. Please let me find a beautiful winter love or Please help my child survive this illness were wishes he was most accustomed to by now. Such selflessness mixed with selfishness......Yuki pondered why humans were so strange. Would it not be better if they chose one above the other? At least it was easy to anticipate the actions of yokai, for they were either evil and selfish or good and selfless. There was no in between. Such order was beautiful. Beautiful in a way that was only surpassed by the snow and cold that hung around his shrine all year long. What could anyone expect? After all, Yuki was the God of Ice and Blizzards. While he might heal, he was capable of great destruction and incredible cruelty. Such was the way of the cold.
CorvusSchnee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby noun » Fri Sep 11, 2015 2:25 pm

A light breeze blew by as the cursed spirit walked through the deep woods blindly, the breeze tugged at the smaller locks of her silver hair as it passed. Pausing a moment, she placed a hand on a tree to her right, taking in the smells and sounds around her, she loved the feeling of having plant life all around her but also needed to get a mental visual of her surroundings, taking a deep breath Purizumu walked away from the tree and started down a somewhat beaten and familiar path. Reaching behind her she tightened the bandage tied around her head before pulling a mask with green highlights over the top half of her face all the while humming the melody to some old song she had forgotten the title of.

purizumuplant life demon tagged;xx single female
[ooc; sorry this is a bad I've got bit of writers block >~<]
noun

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cy‎ » Fri Sep 11, 2015 6:24 pm

Takeshi

Takeshi released his human disguise as he entered the woods, no longer bothering to hide his ears and tail. His shift at the local supermarket had ended and he wasn't particularly happy about having to work an extra four hours. The ice cream bar the manager had given to him hardly counted as an apology but he shoved the ice cream in his mouth nonetheless, the annoyed expression on his face not disappearing. The surrounding scenery was ignored as the wolf demon trudged deeper into the woods, finally stopping when he realized he was walking on a path. Takeshi looked at the path in mild curiosity. He didn't remember there ever being a path in the woods. Deciding that he didn't really care whether it was there or not he climbed a tree on the path's left side and lay on the branch, chewing the end of the now empty popsicle stick.

(It's fine haha ^^)
Image..Image
ll
╔═══════════════════╗

xxxxll양념 치킨 먹고 싶다
xWhat does a cyclist ride in the winter?x
An icicle. Artist who sculpts with bicyclex
xxxparts is? Cycleangelo. Badum tss
xxxxxxxxxxxx]xxxxxxxx

╚═══════════════════╝
ll
Image..Image