Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Chibi Fluff Dogs | A Different Kind of Adopts | Posting open by ~Static~

Artist ~Static~ [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 59 minutes
Drawing sessions 1

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Chibi Fluff Dogs | A Different Kind of Adopts | Posting open

Postby ~Static~ » Sun Sep 06, 2015 1:08 pm

Hello! As you may have noticed, the idea for chibi, fluffy dogs is extremely unoriginal. This is because the mechanics of adoption differ greatly from many other adoption centers.

Before I go into that, some basic rules:

All of Tess' rules apply.
Do not steal anyone else's chibi fluff dog.
Do not complain if you lose any sort of competition at this center.
Don't ask to be staff when we aren't looking for staff.
You are expected to keep an updated reference for your chibi fluff dog, if you actively participate in competitions with that dog.
All chibi fluff dogs start off with 0 skill points.
Respect other members and staff.
Your chibi fluff dog cannot be hateful toward anyone because of their religion, sexuality, etc.
You may not add items to you dog unless you won them in a competition.
*more rules will be added as needed*

And now, on to the mechanics of adoptions and competitions!

Adoption:

to adopt a chibi fluff dog, fill out the form on it's page. This usually includes a name, gender, and way of convincing the dog to go with you. These are not fcfs.

each adoption has 2 rounds, the previously mentioned form being for the first round. On the end date for the first round, a "die" is rolled for each person, with a base number range of 1-15. The numbers on the die increase based on the creativity of your method to convince the dog (the maximum highest number is 25). (This makes it more likely for you to roll a 10+)

If you roll a 10 or higher, you move on to the next round. Here one extra is required to be added to your form, the die aspect is taken out of play, and the final winner is judged from there.

Competitions:

Blops are small fluffy creatures which hop to move from place to place, having no limbs. They have no mouths and eat by absorbing food. Blops can be won through winning competitions or by dueling another chibi fluff dog. to duel another chibi fluff dog, you must each have a minimum of 2 blops. You can only challenge chibi fluff dogs at the same skill level as your dog, or at one level above your dog. To duel, get the other owner's permission, fill out a dueling form (further down on this post) and PM it to me. I will notify both owners on how the duel turned out (each skill level increases the chance of winning by 10%). A blop looks like this:

Why have your dog own a blop? Each one you own increases your competition score by one.

One large competition is held each year, and a smaller competition is held each month. Anyone can enter a dog into a small competition, regardless of its skill- the large annual competition can only be entered by dogs with a skill level of 15+.

The large competition can be entered from December 10th to December 24th. It is judged mainly on the chibi fluff dogs' names and the extra for the competition (announced at the start of the event). Skill level plays a small part in this competition, every 10 skill levels giving you one extra point. From winning this competition, the chibi fluff dog that was entered gains +10 skill levels, +1 blop, and a custom item/edit. The second place winning chibi fluff dog gains +1 blop, +5 skill levels, and a custom item. The third place winning chibi fluff dog gains +1 blop, and a pre-made item (if wanted). The judging scale is from 1-20.

A small competition can be entered from the first day of it's month to the 20th day of that month. It is judged on the dogs' names and the number of blops they have. The first place winner gains +3 skill points and +1 blop. The judging scale is from 1-10.

Forms

open! Dueling form (PM this to me. You must have a dog):

Code: Select all
[b]Get your partner's permission to send this![/b]
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Partner's username:[/b]
[b]Your dog's ref:[/b]
[b]Your partner's dog's ref:[/b]
[b]Your dog's name:[/b]
[b]Your partner's dog's name:[/b]
[b]Your dog's skill level:[/b]
[b]Your partner's dog's skill level:[/b]