Based on Click to view
Artist fairy king [gallery]
Time spent 48 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
7 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Sima #524

Postby fairy king » Fri Sep 04, 2015 4:15 am

What is a Sima?
Simas are cat/wolf creatures basically. Their paws resemble a wolves while their body structure could resemble a cat. Simas are also known as 'Sword Mammels'. This name comes from their tail. The tail is the most important part of a Sima's body. They resemble a sword most of all. They are thick and fluffy at the base and when the go down the tail, it gets thinner then widens into two tail guards like the guards on a sword. The jewel acts like the blade.

The jewel of a Sima comes in various shapes, sizes and colors, in which they make a Sima unique. Their eyes are always the same color as he jewels unless they have a special condition. Simas have a furry body, their mane around the neck the most furry of all. Even their ears are fuzzy. Baby Simas are more so however, with furry lips, poofier manes and slightly larger ears than what their heads would allow.

Simas are omnivores, meaning they could eat anything from fruit to the meat of a rabbit and even to things like candy or cake. Their teeth are sharp in the front with molars in the back to chew with. All Simas live or come from tropical places. Most are house Simas though and are transferred to other locations where they live with humans. In the wild they are usually in packs of ten. They are social creatures so that's good. Some Simas mate for life, while others like temporary mates.

The jewels of Simas glow at the night, illuminating the darkness when they want. Some jewel colors however cause darkness while others cause more interesting powers.

A Sima has two types of horns that are found in the wild. They are uncommon though to find a lot with them. There are long ones and short ones. Babies don't know which they got until they grow up.

Sunset Sima, as suggested by Ember.

Code: Select all
Username;;
Name;;
Gender;;
Age;;
PPS or not;;
Why;;

Don't just say teen for the age part, give me a number, please.
Prettying up is allowed and encouraged but it doesn't boost your chances.
Extras are allowed and unlimited, but not required. They do boost your chances.
The end date is the 10th of this month.
Good luck!
fairy king

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Sima #524

Postby NE0N-UMBR30N » Fri Sep 04, 2015 5:13 am

Last edited by NE0N-UMBR30N on Fri Oct 30, 2015 4:03 pm, edited 2 times in total.
icon base by jako-ry on DA and sig art by booplet on TH

N30N - it/he/they
previous username was sylvender

nerd - kalons - UMAs
mods, victorbirdeh and i may sometimes trade
unfairly with each other :0! please don't ban us!

NE0N-UMBR30N

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ember the Wolf » Fri Sep 04, 2015 5:13 am

Username;; Ember The wolf
Name;; Cyrus
Gender;; Male
Age;; 16
PPS or not;; PPS
Why;; Cyrus never wants to grow up. No one actually know why Cyrus is PPS, When Vysing Found him, he was just tiny and little and no one knew that he would be PPS. Cyrus actually Really Enjoys Being PPS because he gets spoiled and his Siblings all Take care of him. Cyrus could never really imagine not being PPS, because he likes being small. he uses it to his advantage to climb into small hiding places, and to get into really cool spots that his siblings can't get too. Cyrus Doesn't Mind being permanently small. He will just be Vysing's Kit forever which is perfectly fine with him.

Personality: Cyrus is very very spunky and playful, he loves to just run around and play all day long, His adoptive mother get very tired chasing him around all day. Cyrus is also very very caring, He loves Vysing and Ezio as if they were his own parents. He adores them more than anything else. He also cares very much for his four siblings, and he tried to spend a lot of time with all of them. But mostly Jeager because he's Cyrus's Only Brother so far. Cyrus can also be very Sneaky when he wants to be. He uses his small size to sneak around and pull pranks on his sisters lune and Constance.

Relatioships:

Vysing: Vysing is Cyrus's Adoptive mother. You;ve alreayd heard lenty about how they intereact XD Cyrus is really a handful for Vysing. She loves him so much thopugh
Last edited by Ember the Wolf on Thu Sep 10, 2015 7:13 am, edited 5 times in total.

┏━━━━━━━━━┓
DeviantArt
YouTube
Commisions

┣━━━━━━━━━┫
Main characters
My simas

┣━━━━━━━━━┫
Sima adopts
┗━━━━━━━━━┛
Ember the Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rem sleep » Fri Sep 04, 2015 5:50 am

Username ;; Trollish
Name ;; Siren
Gender ;; Female
Age ;; Physically 17, though she is actually around 32.
PPS or not ;; PPS
Why ;; Diagnosed late in life, she didn't know it was going to happen until the day it did. Generally speaking, kits are told what's going on when they are recognized as PPS, though Siren didn't demonstrate any characteristics in youth... She was still growing, so everything was completely on track! That is, until the day she just... stopped. None of her family members understood this sudden stunted growth, as it wasn't shown on either side genetically. It turns out that in her teenage years she was out exploring the area near her house when she noticed an open mouthed cave. Curiously she entered, and when she did so, she came into contact with a rare gemstone that induced PPS upon her. Had she known what stone had done it to her, she could reverse the process, though obliviously she hasn't a clue. She took one gemstone with her from the cave and wears it on her person at all times... perhaps that's it? She will never know, nor would she ever think to question it because she holds the gemstone to be an important part of her past, unknowingly tying herself back to it.
Thoughts On PPS ;; Siren despises being small. She has a small frame, and light build... not to mention now that she can't grow any larger or stronger, she gets quite easily annoyed with this being pointed out. She hates when people underestimate her ability just because she's a bit littler than they are, and absolutely hates being referred to as 'kid' or 'squirt', especially considering she's older than most of the people who'd be giving her trouble! Siren loathes being looked down on, and is particularly feisty when it comes to people thinking little of her abilities and efforts, so she strives to be great and strong so people will stop thinking less of her.
♥ ♥ ♥
rem sleep - they / them
nocturnal artist, socially awkward
♥ ♥ ♥
umasstorkies
closed species bank
♥ ♥ ♥

rem sleep

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tiiedye. » Fri Sep 04, 2015 7:10 am

Username;; tiiedye.

Name;; Squirrel // Light Show

The Names;; Although he goes both by Squirrel and Light Show, neither are his real name. To be truthful, he hasn't gone by his real name in a long time, and no one who currently knows him knows his real name. Only he does. He went primarily by Light Show for the longest of times, a moniker given to him by the local rave scene because of his light-dancing. More recently he's been going by Squirrel, a name given to him by his friend Fay, whom he met at a rave. Since then the name he tends to use to introduce himself is Squirrel.
Gender;; Male

Age;; 17 physically, true age is 23

PPS or not;; PPS

Why;; Squirrel has always been on the smaller side compared to the other Simas he grew up around. As those around him grew bigger as they grew older, he continued to stay relatively petite. Although it bothered him as a child, now he believes it's just a part of who he is and prefers to think of it as a positive rather than a shortcoming. Because of his smaller stature it's easier for him to move through dense crowds without causing too much of a fuss, and he believes his size helps him with his agility and reflexes.

Personality;;
    High-Energy || Social || Adaptable || Confident
      Like his moniker suggests, Squirrel is a rather excitable and fidgety individual. It's impossible for him to keep still for extended periods of time, and he's always looking for ways to distract his hands in an attempt to concentrate better. Squirrel's true outlet, however, is dancing -- light dancing to be specific. He's well known in the local community, and always commands a good amount of attention -- as well as the floor -- at both parties and raves. To him dancing is a release like no other, his movements syncing with the shifting melodies and drops as if it were as natural as breathing. He started dancing for himself more than anything, but his charisma and skill quickly drew others to him which he takes a certain amount of pride in. His "performances" also earned him the name Light Show, which he received long before the name Squirrel.

Although incredibly talkative and social it takes a while for Squirrel to truly trust someone. He approaches others with a sense of detachment at first, never revealing anything personal until he finds himself completely comfortable with the other individual. Despite that, however, he is outgoing and unabashed by his sometimes outlandish behavior. He isn't necessarily the attention seeker others claim him to be, he's just being himself -- he says the attention he gains from doing so is simply a byproduct of being awesome.

Squirrel slips easily into most situations, even difficult ones. He's known more to diffuse situations rather than cause them, and despite his usually spastic attitude he's actually quite observant to what's going on around him. Still, he's laid-back enough that most things don't phase him. Generally he goes with the flow, rolls with the punches.

Condition;;
    Squirrel suffers from slight photosensitivity. Because of this he is known to mostly be a night owl -- coming out around sunset and later. However, he does on occasion go out during the day. When he does he keeps covered up and wears a hat to keep as much sun off of him as possible. Although limiting the issue doesn't bug him much, he figures it's just something he has to live with and it's not worth stressing over because it's something that's never going to change.

Relationships;;
    Squirrel considers Fay to be his best friend. The two are close and Squirrel feels he could confide in Fay with anything, and that he would listen to whatever they have to say as well.

They met at a rave, and after witnessing Squirrel's spastic attitude they dubbed him with the nickname "Squirrel". Their reasoning was it's easier to say than "Light Show", plus it's what he acts like, so it's fitting. Ever since then the two got along swimmingly, often going to raves together and then finding places to hang out outside of the scene.

Squirrel and Toni get along well -- their relationship has a certain unique balance to it. Squirrel loves Tonic's music and shows, while Squirrel's dancing inspires Tonic and helps her feel out the crowd and direct her DJ-ing. Often Tonic will go to Squirrel with her new tracks and mixes looking for his opinion. Squirrel always gives his honest opinion and Tonic truly trusts it.

The two met through Fay, who introduced Squirrel to Tonic one night after a rave that Tonic was DJ-ing.
Last edited by tiiedye. on Wed Sep 09, 2015 1:59 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Current Mood:
Super Excited!
Characters - DA - Character Shop
Driving Cross-Country. Will get on when I can.

Image Image Image Image
tiiedye.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby waterstar. » Fri Sep 04, 2015 11:39 am

markk

┏─────────────┓
- why bees are dying
- what you can do
- green peace
- (my) kalons
- (my) simas
- new youtube restrictions
- trump delays bees
- why bees are important

┖─────────────┚

Hello everyone, this is Acid-tripp. I'm Water's younger sibling. She has since moved and forgotten about CS but is happy. Any activity on her account since around 2018 I believe has been me. I'm sorry for all of the people still active who wish to communicate with her but can't. I wish you all a great day/night and i'm sorry.
waterstar.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby suneater » Sat Sep 05, 2015 10:50 am

Username;; lefoxicornius
Name;; Orpheus
Gender;; Male
Age;; 14
PPS or not;; ya
Why;; wip lol
only on to collect occasionally
feel free to pm on other sites

contact me
discord: leaf me aloe#0342
deviantart (inactive): spacehuskiies
toyhouse: spacehuskiies

was previously leafie.
https://www.deviantart.com/liticaharmony/art/Sleepy-Fox-705063920
suneater

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wandzie. » Wed Sep 09, 2015 3:31 am

Markieeee, I did art for a friend for this one so I wanna watch c:
Btw amazing job on the design <33!! It rocks XD
And they're super duper fun to draw OMG c:

Heh good luck guys ^^
Hello there you amazing person c:
My DAArt ShopHuggle meCrushTag
Hello there! I'm Wanda, a teen girl on CS who loves to draw, chat, play sports, read, and is a complete music dork. I'm quite shy so please keep that in mind when chatting to me, but feel free to ask me questions! It helps to talk. I no longer draw on CS, but my DA is filled with my art from an app on my iPad. Anyway, that's it! I hope you have an amazing because you deserve it and I love you c:
My KiamarasMy Plumerians
wandzie.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Glispa » Thu Sep 10, 2015 7:22 am

██████▌▌▌▌▌▌Basics▐▐▐▐▐▐ ███████

Username;; Glispa
Name;; Wyrla
Gender;; Nonbinary| DFAB
Pronouns;; They/them
Age;; 17

██████▌▌▌▌▌▌PPS▐▐▐▐▐▐ ███████

PPS or not;; Not
Why;; Even though Wyrla is quite a small sima compared to the average they are not diagnosed as PPS, even though they were close to be just that. They have always been a small sima all throughout their time growing up, always being the smallest out of the group and thus also prescience as the frailest and often left out from playing with the others. This had always been a thing that had Wyrla stressed up and worried as being accepted and seen as "normal" is something very important to them. So when they at an age of 14 got to know that they hadn't grown at all over the last year and they most likely would be diagnosed wiht PPS if things didn't change it was a given that Wyrla didn't take the news lightly. The years after that was spent going form one episode of high stress and depression to another in which they lost pretty much all contact with the outside world they had managed to build up over the years

However Wyrla wasn't the only one to feel that way over the given situation, Both her parents were quite equally worried over their state for their own reasons. Their mother worrying about the state of their health whilst their father only really worried about the impact it all would have on their family Image. So with a combined effourt of both their mother and father Wyrla was brought up to numerous therapists and experts within the area. And after having gotten varying response from the straight out no, there was nothing that could be done to the more open, that there is a possibility Wyrla was put on an ever varying trial of different medicine and tests, all with questionable effect and side-effects.

But even though for a time nothing seemed to help, Wyrla did start to grow yet again, if just ever so slightly. However they continued to always be a very short sima and a couple of years later when they had exceeded the typical height of a PPS teen they where still just standing at a height that more often than not was seen as the height of a tall teen. Which all in all was still a pain for Wyrla even though it at least lightened their mood ever so slightly that they were at least not to be diagnosed as PPS. But whether they where to be PPS as teen or not to begin with was never to be known, as it was not certain if numerous amount of tests and medication was the reason for their growth or if they just happened to have a slower grow-rate than the average. But either way Wyrla has since come to accept that they are always going to small and that there's nothing that they can do about it, even though they hate this fact over everything else and that it still makes them feel utterly useless and depressed from time to time.

██████▌▌▌▌▌▌Characteristics▐▐▐▐▐▐ ███████

Personality;; Defensive | Snappy | Easily bothered | Lacks self confidence | Sensible | Sweet
Wyrla is a very defensive sima who tends to act out on this defensiveness though anger and are known to randomly snap at others without much that could have provoked such a reaction. They have a problem properly trusting and opening up to others as they strongly believes that others won't accept them and or understand them. They constantly feel like they are worry over being judged and that other are taking them the wrong way whatever they end up doing or saying which contrary to what think they respond to by throwing themselves into more such situations and even harder classes and books even though they know that they that they can't handle it. Which in the end just more often than not leaves them locked up in their room after having been forced to deal with the excessive amount of stress and anxiety they are feeling over the situation. On top of that Wyrla tends to be easily bothered by minor things and struggle quite a lot to just let things go and be over with it which often leads to them holding grunges towards others over even the smallest of things that could have happened ages ago.

Other than that Wyrla is a sima who don't have much to any confidence in themselves and are known to spends excessive amounts of time to make themselves "presentable" after what they believe are the standards of others. But They are also a very sensible sima who is easily put down and tends to get quite easily emotional over things even though they tend to act out on this through an act of anger around others and mostly only tends to show their true emotions at home alone in their room as that is the only place they feel safe enough to do such and a place in which they will not be judged for such actions. But then other than the more negative side of Wyrla, they are quite a sweet sima when they are not thrown into a fit and tends to be quite sociable and chatty about the most random of things and all in all comes off as quite a normal sima

Quirks;;
Wyrla has the tendency to pretty much push their face straight up into whatever they happen to be reading and are often seen reading book with their face pretty much buried in the book. Which is a trait many find peculiar as they don't seem to have any major problems with their eyesight and on the contrary seem to actually have quite a good eyesight, yet still they prefer to keep whatever they read close to their face. This is something that has slowly developed after having had a tendency to hide behind the pages of a book to truly show that they don't want to be disturbed as well as just in general blocking out the world around them which in turns helps them concentrate greatly.

When annoyed or bothered Wyrla has the tendency to bite down lightly on their tongue even though for most it mostly looks like they are poking their tongue out slightly form the way they come to bite down on it. This is something they are highly conscious about and something they have tried to make themselves stop doing even though they never really seem to fully succeed on this point. Pointing this little habit out to them will pretty much be a one way to getting snapped at and even possible getting on their bad side for a few days to come.

██████▌▌▌▌▌▌Relationships▐▐▐▐▐▐ ███████

Ceryl - acquaintance
Ceryl is someone Wyrla has come to know over the years, they are
someone they tolerate even through the others quite stressful lifestyle
and general grumpiness. Which is mostly due to the fact that they don't
spend all that much time together interacting, most of the time they
just end up sharing a cup of coffee in silence or just in the same room
doing their own things. Ceryl home has almost become a second place
to live for Wyrla as it's a place where they are allowed as long as they
don't mess with Ceryl's stuff too much as well as it being a place where
they know they will be left alone as Ceryl won't really have anyone
else over with how much of a loner he is

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Kousuke - Close friend
Kousuke is what most would see as the best friend of Wyrla considering
they are often seen tagging along with them and always seem to be
pretty calm and collected around them contrary to what they tend to
be around other simas. Wyrla has always come to like Kousuke with his
calm ways and the fact that he's the way he has has also made him
someone who Wyrla feel they can openly rant and talk to and even
though they don't always happen to fully listen to what is said or give a
response back to said topic They are just happy to have someone they
can open up to without having to worry about being judged for it
xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Evans (bottom) - Friend
Evans is someone Wyrla has naturally come to like over his calm and
quiet personality even though they don't have all that much in
common. Even though they quite enjoy playing videogames with him
and his brother they are far from a gamer and have other then just
the very few times they have messed around with a gameboy of
theirs haven't really got any experiences or skills in videos games and
thus most of the time just end up failing at even simple tasks in the
games. But they still nonetheless enjoy spending time with Evans as
he's much like most of their other friends are quite accepting and not
someone who would judge them for their actions or the way they are.

Nathan - Friend
Nathan is someone Wyrla has come to know though his brother and was
someone they at first completely detested but has since over time
come to accept him and even come to call him a friend even through
his overly active personality that is usually something they can't stand.
But Nathan still has his times when he goes over the line which often
ends with Wyrla snapping at him quite harshly even though Nathan
himself doesn't take it all to hard on himself and more or less just
tends to take it as his signal to calm down and take it a bit easy.
Wyrla still though only really tends to spend time with Nathan as long
as his brother is around since they pretty much need Evans around to
even be able to deal with the stress his brother puts on them
━━⦗ ⦘━━━━━━
┏━━━━━━━━━━┓
I'm a weird yet friendly
guy who doesn't have
much to any clue as to
what he's doing. So be
patient with me please

┗━━━━━━━━━━┛
━━━━━⦗ ⦘━━━