CrownTail || Sooty Palomino Pintaloosa || 026 by Chrissy

Based on Click to view
Artist Chrissy [gallery]
Time spent 46 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
7 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

CrownTail || Sooty Palomino Pintaloosa || 026

Postby Chrissy » Tue Sep 01, 2015 12:29 am

Welcome to Crowntail Racers Adoption Agency! Here, you may browse our lovely selection of the infamous Crowntail, a rare and treasured equine species native to the coasts of Thailand. Lucky for you, our agency specializes in obtaining and breeding these beauties a little bit closer to home. These beasts range from 10 to 14 hands (3 - 4 ft), and average anywhere from 500 to 900 pounds. Despite their tranquil appearance, they are known as ferocious fighters with harshly controlled dictatorship style packs. However, they can be easily tamed in captivity, and may even be ridden by their trainers.

for this Crowntail, give them a fitting personality! no more than 600 words, please! C:

Owner: demonthief.
Show Name: Graced By Impulse
Barn Name: Dedric
Height: 13.2hh
Coat Color: Sooty Palomino Pintaloosa
Link To Form: here
Last edited by Chrissy on Sat Oct 24, 2015 10:01 am, edited 2 times in total.

my birthday is january 4th!

my flight rising
battle.net - capricorn #1317
Chrissy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: CrownTail || Sooty Palomino Pintaloosa || 025

Postby demonthief. » Tue Sep 01, 2015 1:39 pm

Username: demonthief.
    Personality: Dedric is a very down to earth stallion who cares very deeply about the those around him. Despite his sometime gruff demeanor, especially when he has just woken up, he feels a great deal of responsibility for those close to him, and he is not afraid get his hooves dirty to make sure that they are protected. Dedric is a hard working soul which means that he often misses out on fun activities with some of his herd members as he would rather spend his time training than 'playing'. But he does try most days to join in and has little problem starting conversations with those he doesn't know. Dedric is very protective, inventive and a loyal friend to have and while he may spend most of the time scouting for the herd, Dedric will be the first in line to back up a friend. It is very hard for this stallion to hate someone completely as while he hates to admit it, he wishes only to see the good in others but is sensible to know what is truly there and when to stop when there is nothing. But you must either be truly horrible or have hurt one of his friends for Dedric to stop looking for the 'shine' as he likes to describe it. His slender yet muscular frame makes him a great fighter and his unpredictable skill of fighting helps also. Dedric would rather race into a fight with little to no forethought and is usually the first to strike, loving that many don't suspect it from such a sweet looking stallion who is usually rather reserved.
demonthief.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SchnaDin » Thu Sep 03, 2015 9:45 am

Username: SchnaDin
Show Name: King of the Forest
Barn Name: Kihiro
Personality: He is a very proud Crown Tail and likes to walk through the forest, head up and nose up in the air just like a big stag would do if he controlls it's territory. He likes the sun, a cool breeze and the forestical silence (sounds of birds, the wind, the river and the leafs) Kihiro also likes to organize some kind of events to gather all kind of species, also his own kind, and celebrate life and nature. He is gentle and kind to females but distrustful to other males. If it's unavoidable then he fights for his territory, freedom and his friends an herd. Sometimes he likes to tease others but just as long as the other one finds it funny ^u^

Rukami
Kasira
My dA
All my characters/Adopts

Sig in progress \(^w^)/
SchnaDin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby y i n » Tue Sep 08, 2015 7:02 am

There has been a number mix up, this CrownTail is 026.
y i n

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: CrownTail || Sooty Palomino Pintaloosa || 026

Postby Chrissy » Fri Sep 11, 2015 7:36 am

End date has been extended due to lack of entries. x-x

my flight rising
Chrissy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Chrissy » Thu Sep 24, 2015 3:22 pm

up

my flight rising
Chrissy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby HowlingHooves » Tue Oct 20, 2015 5:08 am

Username: HowlingHooves
Show Name: Weekend Dreaming
Barn Name: Sadie
Personality: Sadie is a very placid Crowntail, and often times it just seems like she'd rather laze about in the pasture all day and night. But she's a beast when she's not in her pasture, devoted to simply pleasing her rider in the training or show ring; her movements make her an excellent Dressage or Hunter/Jumper candidate! Sadie can be more wolfish when dealing with feedings, and while she doesn't seem to want to hurt anyone she gets a little ahead of herself and tends to accidentally nip the hand that does the feeding; she prefers pork, frozen rather than raw, to anything else and is too picky to ever touch fish or chicken. Sadie does have a small temper, one that isn't easily brought out, but often times it flares when she's dealing with another Crowntail; she doesn't seem willing to work with others of her kind, instead becoming a stubborn and stiff legged old mare.
Thiedall © HowlingHooves

Current Work:
Trotter stuff

«——————————»
Range Trotters
Acanthelle
Svedala Walking Equines
«——————————»
Adelaron Trotters
Adelaron SWEs
«——————————»

HowlingHooves

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Chrissy » Sat Oct 24, 2015 9:59 am

demonthief. wrote:
    Username: demonthief.
    Personality: Dedric is a very down to earth stallion who cares very deeply about the those around him. Despite his sometime gruff demeanor, especially when he has just woken up, he feels a great deal of responsibility for those close to him, and he is not afraid get his hooves dirty to make sure that they are protected. Dedric is a hard working soul which means that he often misses out on fun activities with some of his herd members as he would rather spend his time training than 'playing'. But he does try most days to join in and has little problem starting conversations with those he doesn't know. Dedric is very protective, inventive and a loyal friend to have and while he may spend most of the time scouting for the herd, Dedric will be the first in line to back up a friend. It is very hard for this stallion to hate someone completely as while he hates to admit it, he wishes only to see the good in others but is sensible to know what is truly there and when to stop when there is nothing. But you must either be truly horrible or have hurt one of his friends for Dedric to stop looking for the 'shine' as he likes to describe it. His slender yet muscular frame makes him a great fighter and his unpredictable skill of fighting helps also. Dedric would rather race into a fight with little to no forethought and is usually the first to strike, loving that many don't suspect it from such a sweet looking stallion who is usually rather reserved.

congrats!

my flight rising
Chrissy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me