Adopted by Scoinwolf

Based on Click to view
Artist Scoinwolf [gallery]
Time spent 42 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
6 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Adopted

Postby Scoinwolf » Mon Aug 31, 2015 8:18 am

I'm sure we've all heard of sea dogs, those canines that hang out on ships, but have you heard of a sea cat?

Code: Select all
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Autobot/Decepticon/Neither?:[/b]
[b]Why are they fascinated by the sea?:[/b]

Ends September 7th
Last edited by Scoinwolf on Tue Sep 08, 2015 11:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
Red sky at night, sailor's delight. Red sky in the morning, sailors take warning.
Wayward Bound | Not Quite Dogs
Scoinwolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Up for Adoption

Postby MunchiiMoon » Wed Sep 02, 2015 8:23 am

Username: Geowlett
Name: Sailor Heart
Autobot/Decepticon/Neither?: Autobot
Why are they fascinated by the sea?: Because she wanted to prove that she could face her fears of water, and ended up loving it!
MunchiiMoon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Scoinwolf » Fri Sep 04, 2015 8:07 am

bump!
Red sky at night, sailor's delight. Red sky in the morning, sailors take warning.
Scoinwolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Blumoonwolf » Fri Sep 04, 2015 3:02 pm

Username:
Blumoonwolf

Name:
North

Autobot/Decepticon/Neither?:
Neither :3

Why are they fascinated by the sea?:
North sat by her father, and leaned against him, warm against the cold, dry air.
The sea surged up, and crashed against the shore, sending dozens of tiny droplets flying through the air.

A gruff voice called out, and suddenly, that perfect moment with her father was gone.
He was called to work on the ship, and while she knew he loved his job, he was often gone, for months at a time.

"Aye you!" The voice called again, and a stubby finger was pointed at her. "You boy, get yer Pop a boat with this coin, for his time serving us. We gotta let 'im go, I'm 'fraid."
A gold and silver coin sailed through the air, and skidded on the ground, landing right by her paw.
She knew no one would let a girl buy a boat with that money, even though her family could be called rich now with that money.

The days of her mother carrying her limp brother around in the alley ways were over, and she wouldn't go back... ever.

She slipped away from the noise, and eventually her father found her, carrying a new brown sack with her mother and little brother, eyes bright as the gold coin dropped from North's paw into the boatman's.

"It's yers." He muttered, his eyes bright as he slipped the gold coin into a purse.

With the beautiful colors of sunset, fully fed and the stars ahead, they set off.

I hope you have a lovely day/night <3
Blumoonwolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby deals warlock » Sun Sep 06, 2015 9:25 am

Username: The Coyote
Name: Riley "Red" Jones
Autobot/Decepticon/Neither?: Niether
Why are they fascinated by the sea?: Riley has always loved adventures, and always been the one to go against stereotypes. When she was young, she grew up hearing tales of explorers, and she found those of the seafarers of old the most interesting. Never seeing what was wrong with water (everyone drinks it anyways), she set about making her dreams come true.
Riley came about the nickname "Red" because of her so opposing personality. She's a cat that loves water, and tom-boy as well. So the name Red was what her friends began calling her, and it has stuck ever since.
kaz - he/him
deals warlock

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Scoinwolf » Tue Sep 08, 2015 11:22 am

The Coyote wrote:Username: The Coyote
Name: Riley "Red" Jones
Autobot/Decepticon/Neither?: Niether
Why are they fascinated by the sea?: Riley has always loved adventures, and always been the one to go against stereotypes. When she was young, she grew up hearing tales of explorers, and she found those of the seafarers of old the most interesting. Never seeing what was wrong with water (everyone drinks it anyways), she set about making her dreams come true.
Riley came about the nickname "Red" because of her so opposing personality. She's a cat that loves water, and tom-boy as well. So the name Red was what her friends began calling her, and it has stuck ever since.

Congrats, she's yours :)
Scoinwolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Adopted

Postby deals warlock » Tue Sep 08, 2015 12:02 pm

Thank you! She's absolutely beautiful c: