Artist husky. [gallery]
Time spent 41 minutes
Drawing sessions 5
5 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

by husky.

#3781 Black Roan Tobiano

Postby husky. » Sat Aug 29, 2015 7:25 pm

Tell me who there best friend is (tolter or otherwise) and what their relationship is. No minimum amount, 300 words max.

username; aray17
name; Rolling with the Current // Tidal
gender; Mare
eye colour; Dark blue-purple

[revamped 8/2/18]
Last edited by husky. on Thu Feb 08, 2018 6:31 pm, edited 4 times in total.
true neutral
she/her isfj-t
♈︎ ♘ ♬
fan of anime
& lazy days
|
|
|
|
planning a (semi) hiatus
soon, if there’s anything I
need to finish before I go
just let me know.
[to do: br revamps]
husky.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: #3781 Black Roan Tobiano

Postby Timey » Sun Aug 30, 2015 2:01 am

username; Timey
      show name; N/A
      name; Valiant
      gender; Mare
      halter colour; Teal
      relationship with best friend; The Falcon's Flight // Millennium - Contrary to her name, Valiant isn't exactly...Well, valiant. She could be if she wanted to, but she often acts like a bit of a doormat. She'll take whatever others can throw at her without standing up for herself. It's quite sad to watch. Few know what really lies beneath it all, and how much of a fighter Valiant can actually be. It just takes a bit of poking and prodding to get it out of her. Millennium is perfect for this. With his egotistical self, he can easily annoy Valiant into snapping at him and showing the world that there's still some spunk masked by the reticence. Millennium loves to time these moments especially for when all those that have tormented Valiant before can see her in action, cause once Valiant is mad, there's no going back for a while.

✘°。°。✘°。°。✘°。°。✘°。°。✘°。°。✘
≿────────── ✘✗✘ ────────── -≾
Timey here! Fan of far
too many things to list.
Proud Fuze/Mute main.

≿────────── ✘✗✘ ────────── -≾
ImageImage
≿─────── ✘✗✘ ─────── -≾
HoC's xxxCWHR xxx ✘Link
✘Link xxx
© xxx ✘Link
≿─────── ✘✗✘ ─────── -≾Image
✘°。°。✘°。°。✘°。°。✘°。°。✘°。°。✘
Timey

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby aray17 » Mon Aug 31, 2015 8:14 am

username; aray17
show name; Rolling with the Current
name; Tidal
gender; mare
halter colour; ombre blue. Light blue at the top and dark blue at the bottom (towards the mouth)
relationship with best friend; One day, Tidal (age 2 months) was trotting down the beach looking for some seaweed. She saw a small turtle tangled in netting and trash. She ripped the netting off of the little guy and started talking to the young creature. His name was Honu and they became instant friends. Every night at sunset they would watch the gorgeous sun set. Honu and Tidal would sit underneath the palm trees and chat. They were inseparable. Their friendship grew over the years and Tidal saw Honu less and less. She got worried about him. He came back to her and had a family with many children. Tidal still hadn't met her mate (age 2 years). Tidal then was sold away and had to say goodbye to her beloved friend. But, every summer, she sees her treasured companion and they relax once more under the palm trees.
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Is it okay that I have these little links for you to check out? Three of the links are artwork
Last edited by aray17 on Sat Sep 12, 2015 2:34 pm, edited 9 times in total.
aray17

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rook. » Mon Aug 31, 2015 4:15 pm

username; cairo.
show name; When in Rome
name; Vienna
gender; mare
halter colour; surprise me?
relationship with best friend; Vienna's best friend is the barn dog Chicago. When Vienna first arrived at the barn, she had just been rescued from a neglectful owner and was skittish around both humans and horses. She refused to leave her stall and slept for the most part. Her new owners were becoming concerned with her disinterest in everything, even food. So they decided she needed someone to trust, to help her get used to her new life. But every time they tried to introduce her to a horse or human, she'd turn her back. Desperate, they allowed the barn dog, Chicago, to meet her. Vienna had never seen a dog before and her curiosity quickly won out. Ever since that day, the two go almost everywhere together. Chicago sleeps in her stall with her, plays with her in the pasture and watches as she's trained. Vienna owes her life to Chicago and in turn, Chicago is over protective of her best friend.
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxhey i'm rook
xxshe/her
xxasteria rift - briar rose
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
rook.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby silver ~ » Tue Sep 01, 2015 7:38 am

username; ~silverpelt~
name; carbine
gender; stallion
halter colour; iron looking with silver buckles
relationship with best friend; carbine's best friend is nix, unlike nix carbine is much more out going. he constently tries coaxing her out of his untrustness. the two are almost always together because that carbine is really nix's only friend.
Last edited by silver ~ on Sun Sep 06, 2015 7:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
silver ~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Merlin's Heir » Wed Sep 02, 2015 12:07 pm

username; Merlin's Heir
show name; Collision Course
name; Stardust
gender; Stallion
halter colour;
relationship with best friend; WIP
Merlin -- Adult Female -- Byzantine Catholic -- Engaged <3 -- Reader, Writer, Artist, Math Lover -- College Class of 2021 -- Tolkien
Adopted Characters wrote:ImageImageImageImageImage
New Camelot -- The Book of Equids -- Dark Frigate -- Sunrose Stables -- Aicale Castle
ImageImageImageImage
Edge of Eternity -- Mythos Stables -- Sky Afire -- Wind River Ranch
Merlin's Heir

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Brownclaw13188 » Fri Sep 11, 2015 3:34 pm

username; Brownclaw13188
show name; Demon Blade Incursio
name; Tatsumi
gender; Stallion
halter colour; Based off this
relationship with best friend; His best friend is a blue jay named Bulat. Ever since Tatsumi came to our stables the rather large blue jay was always on his back or on his head, It doesn't matter what happens the blue jay is always with him, There has been countless times where the blue jay would scare off the other tolters because Tatsumi was lower than them, Bulat watches over Tatsumi, The blue jay even recalls seeing Tatsumi as a little colt, they would race eachother through the pasture; there was never a dull moment, The two would often work together to get an apple off a tree or something else, Always watching out for eachother, always looking after eachother. one time Tatsumi was sick Bulat wouldn't leave his side until he had felt better, They were rather close. almost like brothers. Sometimes Bulat would wait above Tatsumi's tack and attack me if i grabbed Tatsumi's saddle! It was very confusing but it turns out that Tatsumi was always pained when he would ear a saddle, so Bulat always looked after him. Those two are still friends to this day.
Brownclaw13188

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby husky. » Mon Sep 14, 2015 1:39 pm

aray17 wrote:username; aray17
show name; Rolling with the Current
name; Tidal
gender; mare
halter colour; ombre blue. Light blue at the top and dark blue at the bottom (towards the mouth)
relationship with best friend; One day, Tidal (age 2 months) was trotting down the beach looking for some seaweed. She saw a small turtle tangled in netting and trash. She ripped the netting off of the little guy and started talking to the young creature. His name was Honu and they became instant friends. Every night at sunset they would watch the gorgeous sun set. Honu and Tidal would sit underneath the palm trees and chat. They were inseparable. Their friendship grew over the years and Tidal saw Honu less and less. She got worried about him. He came back to her and had a family with many children. Tidal still hadn't met her mate (age 2 years). Tidal then was sold away and had to say goodbye to her beloved friend. But, every summer, she sees her treasured companion and they relax once more under the palm trees.
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Is it okay that I have these little links for you to check out? Three of the links are artwork

Congrats!
true neutral
she/her isfj-t
♈︎ ♘ ♬
fan of anime
& lazy days
|
|
|
|
planning a (semi) hiatus
soon, if there’s anything I
need to finish before I go
just let me know.
[to do: br revamps]
husky.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby aray17 » Sun Sep 20, 2015 4:13 am

Thank you so much!! I will cherish her :)
aray17

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby husky. » Sun Sep 20, 2015 4:16 am

No problem, enjoy c:
true neutral