Time spent 1 minute, 4 seconds
Drawing sessions 1
4 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Seraphina

Postby broken* » Fri Aug 28, 2015 10:48 am

name:
    seraphina
    name background;
    feminine form of the latin word seraphinus; meaning "burning one" or "serpent"
    gender & sexuality:
    pansexual female
    song:
    That Girl by AVERY
    nature:
    the grand canyon. her favorite place to visit. she stumbled across it by accident one day; it sounds crazy, but is true. she was running; running from her life, from everything that was going wrong. it was the worst day of her life, and she just ran and ran and ran until her paws gave out on her; it was pitch black, no stars in the sky, as the rain began to pour down, but all she knew was that she blacked out then and there. when she awoke, she was looking out, from a cliff, at the most beautiful view she had ever seen.
    personality:
    bold. out-there. blazen. this girl is not afraid to speak her mind, ever. it doesn't matter if she's talking to a child or to someone who she should respect as higher in rank; she's going to tell them what she thinks. if she has an opinion, you can put money on it that she will state it, and fight for why she is right, even if all facts point to her being wrong. she is known for her feisty personality and her insanely bad temper; if you make you mad, you can be certain that she's going to blow up; verbally or physically, sometimes both, depending on the situation at hand. however, she has a deep secret, one that she doesn't let anyone see; she is afraid of never being good enough.
    hex codes; #090000, #170501, #250601, #7e190f, #c72b00, #eb5c00, #ffb203
--phoebe -- she/her -- pansexual--
broken*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me