Hero's Shade

Postby Neara » Wed Aug 26, 2015 11:40 am

*note this is Hero's Shade from Zelda Twilight Princess*

Owner: Obsessed
Horse's name: Live Again Die Again // Cain
Eye Color: Red with white pupil
Halter Color: Olive Green
Back Story (max 2 paragraphs):

Cain has been many people. Many, many people. He has been good, and he has been bad. He has been neutral, both chaotic and benevolent. He has been one of those in the gray area, for love and for vengeance. Cain has never been a horse. When did he realize it? How could he not have known? He wasn't sure, but it was the simplicity of a horse in him one day, and the next it was as though he woke up and felt the very weight of each life settling into his bones, the freshest who he had been last. And who had he been last? A soldier. A soldier fighting so that he could go back home to his pregnant wife and two-year-old daughter. He hadn't meant to be a hero. If given the option, if life had options he could mull over and choose, he would have chosen a different path. But it wasn't what Cain was thinking when he finally got the rough mine detector to work and nodon'tstepthere.

Now here he was, a horse, a colt. Young, a life ahead of him. Cain felt sick, legs suddenly not so easy to use, feeling strange and different, parts of his skin to tight and others to loose. A horse. No, no, no, Cain didn't want to be a horse. When he realized (when he remembered why did he have to remember? It would have been better to forget) he bolted in a straight line from his 'dam's' side, tried to remember how to run, how to use four legs, awkwardly got caught on the fence and scrambled the rest of the way over. A horse. He was in shock, he realized, his practical mind said to him. The other half was swirling with questions, most starting with 'how' and 'why'. But no answers came, and he was scooped up by the mare's owner, carried back to said mare, who sniffed him over, deep brown eyes worried and soft and Cain unable to process being a horse and realizing, he had to live anyway. Living wasn't a choice; it was mandatory. So he made the decision then, to live and to find a way to go home, horse or not.
[/center]
Last edited by Neara on Thu Sep 03, 2015 12:02 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Picarto.Tv [off] | Join.Me [off]
ImageImageImage
Art by: Andiliion, Folktale, & gators and feigns Avatar by: me
Comissions: DA/USD only Art Trades: same skill lvl only Requests: -never- Redline: yes
D.A.M. | Fan Club | Characters/Fursona | W.o.I.
Neara

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Hero's Shade

Postby Phina Wolf » Wed Aug 26, 2015 2:54 pm

Owner: Lv.pnys2
Horse's name: Once Burned, Twice Shy
Back Story (max 2 paragraphs): Twice was a human, once. He wasn't a good one, in fact, he was a terrible one. A murder, and worse. He remembers it all. Every detail. He vows that it will be different this time. This time.
KhimBWSD•Kalon
Cat•Dog•Other

Hi, I’m Phina Wolf, but you
can call me Phina. I
am currently involved with
Khims and Kalons, so PM if
you are interested in
arranging a breeding!
───────{Who turned out}───
“Books! The .
best weapons .
in the world!” .
- Tenth Doctor .
{The}───
───{Lights??}
Phina Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Obsessed » Thu Aug 27, 2015 9:59 am

Owner: Obsessed
Horse's name: Live Again Die Again // Cain
Back Story (max 2 paragraphs):

Cain has been many people. Many, many people. He has been good, and he has been bad. He has been neutral, both chaotic and benevolent. He has been one of those in the gray area, for love and for vengeance. Cain has never been a horse. When did he realize it? How could he not have known? He wasn't sure, but it was the simplicity of a horse in him one day, and the next it was as though he woke up and felt the very weight of each life settling into his bones, the freshest who he had been last. And who had he been last? A soldier. A soldier fighting so that he could go back home to his pregnant wife and two-year-old daughter. He hadn't meant to be a hero. If given the option, if life had options he could mull over and choose, he would have chosen a different path. But it wasn't what Cain was thinking when he finally got the rough mine detector to work and nodon'tstepthere.

Now here he was, a horse, a colt. Young, a life ahead of him. Cain felt sick, legs suddenly not so easy to use, feeling strange and different, parts of his skin to tight and others to loose. A horse. No, no, no, Cain didn't want to be a horse. When he realized (when he remembered why did he have to remember? It would have been better to forget) he bolted in a straight line from his 'dam's' side, tried to remember how to run, how to use four legs, awkwardly got caught on the fence and scrambled the rest of the way over. A horse. He was in shock, he realized, his practical mind said to him. The other half was swirling with questions, most starting with 'how' and 'why'. But no answers came, and he was scooped up by the mare's owner, carried back to said mare, who sniffed him over, deep brown eyes worried and soft and Cain unable to process being a horse and realizing, he had to live anyway. Living wasn't a choice; it was mandatory. So he made the decision then, to live and to find a way to go home, horse or not.

I'm a Rabbit!
Rabbits are kind, sensitive, elegant, artistic, lucky, cautious, flexible, good friend.
Sometimes they can be moody, shy, lazy, opportunistic.
About: he/they, college student, depressed, autistic
Current obsessions: Breyer, gaming
Constant obsessions: animals, Bluey, dinosaurs, dragons, space
Currently playing: Baldur's Gate 3, Final Fantasy 7, Genshin Impact
Favorite games: Animal Crossing New Horizons, Baldur's Gate 3, Clangen, Cyberpunk 2077, Genshin Impact, Good Pizza Great Pizza, House Flipper, Maneater, Red Dead Redemption 2
Obsessed

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sandy Hoofprints » Thu Aug 27, 2015 10:42 am

Owner: Sandy Hoofprints
Horse's name: One More Shot "Mallory" (meaning unfortunate/ill-fated)
Back Story:

Mallory hit the dusty ground with a jolt. He shook his head and found he couldn't control his legs at all. Why were they so disobedient? He glanced down to see a gangly, fragile body with long spindly limbs failing to balance him upright. His head felt all fuzzy and he felt a strong sense of deja-vu, like he'd done this all before, but he couldn't focus on any of the blurry images in his mind. He eventually spread his legs in some semblance of a standing position, and held himself there exhausted. A part of him knew exactly how to stand, walk, gallop, jump and frolick, but the part that controlled his movements didn't obey the other part and it took a few more attempts before he made his way towards his mothers teat. He suckled greedily, but as he tasted the first drop of milk, he froze. His eyes grew wide and he could not move.
    A thousand memories flashed through Mallory's mind in blur. As they flew by he caught glimpses of one thing in every one - a stunning palomino mare - trotting alongside him, nudging him to play with the other colts, cleaning behind his ears. And another image, but it was too distant, too shrouded in in fog. He focused all his willpower on removing the fog and began to see his mother's golden hide ... she was lying on her side ... something was wrong there was something sticky on her face ... it was dark red and it ran down into the soil. Then he noticed the gunshot wound in her temple. His knees buckled and he whimpered and whinnied frnaticly. His mind latched on to how perfectly circular that wound was, but he snapped out of his trance when he suddenly heard a ear-splitting crack, followed almost immediately by agony in his side
    and then ...
    nothing
▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼
Sandy
◈ Vet Student ◈ Irish ◈ Image
◈ ♀ Rugby Player ◈ ISFJ/ISTJ ◈

toltsfwphocother
▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲
Sandy Hoofprints

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Neara » Thu Sep 03, 2015 11:22 am

congrats Obsessed! you won him! :3 he is now a stallion, you may choose his halter color
Picarto.Tv [off] | Join.Me [off]
ImageImageImage
Art by: Andiliion, Folktale, & gators and feigns Avatar by: me
Comissions: DA/USD only Art Trades: same skill lvl only Requests: -never- Redline: yes
D.A.M. | Fan Club | Characters/Fursona | W.o.I.
Neara

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Obsessed » Thu Sep 03, 2015 11:44 am

//Happy dance 'cause worked hard to make a good story// Yay ♥ Can his halter be olive green?
edit: omg so handsome I can't get over it cx Twilight Princess was my favorite Legend of Zelda game ♥

I'm a Rabbit!
Rabbits are kind, sensitive, elegant, artistic, lucky, cautious, flexible, good friend.
Sometimes they can be moody, shy, lazy, opportunistic.
About: he/they, college student, depressed, autistic
Current obsessions: Breyer, gaming
Constant obsessions: animals, Bluey, dinosaurs, dragons, space
Currently playing: Baldur's Gate 3, Final Fantasy 7, Genshin Impact
Favorite games: Animal Crossing New Horizons, Baldur's Gate 3, Clangen, Cyberpunk 2077, Genshin Impact, Good Pizza Great Pizza, House Flipper, Maneater, Red Dead Redemption 2
Obsessed

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sandy Hoofprints » Fri Sep 04, 2015 5:48 am

Congrats Obsessed, he sure is gorgeous!!!
▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼
Sandy
◈ Vet Student ◈ Irish ◈ Image
◈ ♀ Rugby Player ◈ ISFJ/ISTJ ◈

toltsfwphocother
▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲
Sandy Hoofprints

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes