. Aggressive around food

 [Discipline >>>>> ]
 [Shows Entered > R: W: E:]
 [Shows Won >>>> R: W: E:]

 [Ej > ] [Ep > ]
 [Eh > ] [Ws > ]
 [Wp > ] [Wt > ]
 [Rf > ] [Rs > ]

story wrote:I couldn't believe how bad it was going to the rescue sight. I'll spare details for times sake but this lovely old fellow was clearly more than happy to get taken from his sad little pen. He is an elder so he moves slower and doesn't like to wait or stand around for too long. I think it could be because of having to keep moving from getting attacked but the real reason is unknown. This guy looks around often which may have been the reason he didn't get attacked by wild animals. His observance can be good and bad for different reasons, particularly with food. We found that he is a very gentle old soul but due to having been fed little to nothing he does have food aggression, and I would advise to feed him separately from your herd and with caution. He may be an elder but he can still be dangerous if you're not careful.
Last edited by Beewings on Thu Aug 27, 2015 11:44 am, edited 2 times in total.
I'm not very active here anymore, moved to DA ->
I share computer w/Dioscuri.
Beewings

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Nera #315 [EHS #16] | Closed

Postby Boomerandhades » Wed Aug 26, 2015 3:26 pm

Red fury// red
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Wild Imagination Stables
Roleplay! ĆwĆ Tolters
Khims NSW WIK royal adopts
credit
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Boomerandhades

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Boomerandhades » Wed Aug 26, 2015 3:38 pm

First touch
I knew I was getting a nera that needed a serious trust bond and I was ready for that. My life was going to change. I saw the trailer. He got out, the beautiful red looking beautiful boy. I knew from that point I would call him red fury or red for short. He jumped out like a wild man and loomed all around with his eyes wide. I looked at him he pranced to me as the handler lead him to me. He seemed really impatient. I would work with him a lot. I put him in a stall a little bit further from the rest of them. I gave him his food first. As I poured it in his bucket he reared up and snapped at me. I said whoa and walked away. I fed the others and said goodnight.
Last edited by Boomerandhades on Wed Aug 26, 2015 3:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Wild Imagination Stables
Roleplay! ĆwĆ Tolters
credit
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Boomerandhades

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Boomerandhades » Wed Aug 26, 2015 3:47 pm

First saddle
I ordered a red and black saddle and pad. I took him out of the stall and put him in the wash stall. He pawed at the ground to say hurry up. I put it on and gave him a carrot. I had a feeling we were starting to trust each other a little bit. I let him loose in the round pin. He bucked and reared more times I can count. He was amazing. But with his aggression I couldn't do much so I decided he would be my pleasure nera. He was an amazing mover at his gaiters he tucked his head and pranced. I took him inside and hosed him off. I put him in the stall and fed them all.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Wild Imagination Stables
Roleplay! ĆwĆ Tolters
credit
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Boomerandhades

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Boomerandhades » Wed Aug 26, 2015 3:49 pm

First ride
The next day I woke up to go ride red. I got to the stable and fed the neras. Once red was done I took him out and tacked him up as quickly as possible so he wouldn't get erritated. I led him to the arena and hopes on he bucked a few times then got used to it. I walked around then trotted. He started a canter and he felt like a rocking horse with his head tucked. He was wonderful. I knew we would be perfect for each other. So I took him in and gave him a treat for being so good. I hosed him off and put him in his own field. He galloped around like a crazy man. I laughed and fed him. I said goodnight and gave him a pat.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Wild Imagination Stables
Roleplay! ĆwĆ Tolters
credit
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Boomerandhades

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes