Chocolate Dunalino #134

Postby mewmew. » Sat Aug 15, 2015 10:34 am

Username; RazzBerry
Show Name;
Barn Name;
Gender; Mare
Eye Color; Light Green
Height;

This mare is afraid of snakes and anything that resembles a snake; water hose, ropes, lead ropes and even whips. She always gets scared when she first sees them. But if you let her settle down and sniff it she will calm down.

Owner fills out
Code: Select all
        [b]Show Name;[/b]
        [b]Barn Name;[/b]
        [b]Height;[/b]

Rules and Breed Standards wrote:These guys usually range from 12.3Hh-14.2Hh (or .3 depending) and are strong little guys. They used to pul coal from mines, so they needed to have stamina of a quarter horse but power and accessibility- making them muscular and stout. So please when entering, enter by the standards of breed! Thanks all!<3
all things from me are currently having to wait due to me being sick and pregnant.
muleclancats of the bluegrass
•art by CertainNorth

mewmew.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Chocolate Dunalino #134

Postby razzberry » Sat Aug 15, 2015 4:13 pm

she's gorgeous! thanks so much kels!
    Show Name; Notorious Enigma
    Barn Name; Chachi
    Height; 13.3 Hh
trotters

"she wears her scars like her best attire. "

razz - she/her - pisces - ©

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

hi! feel free to call me razz if you'd like! i'm a dog mom
    of three and currently work in a vet clinic. i love animals,
    the outdoors, music and reptiles [dinos especially] and am
    a jurassic park diehard. if you ever want to chat my pm's
    are always open!
razzberry

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Meeting Your Horse

Postby razzberry » Sun Aug 23, 2015 11:43 am

The long silver trailer rolled up onto the gravel driveway out the front of the barn, the tires making low crunching sounds as they rolled over the rocks. Carmel walked out of the farmhouse, just finishing the last touches of her braid before she hurried towards the trailer, the heels of her paddock boots made muffled sounds as she crossed the grass. When the truck pulling the trailer came to a stop and tall, black haired mans stepped out, Carmel waved and gave her brother a welcoming smile. "Hey Trev" she greeted him as he walked around the back of the trailer and began to unlatch it. "Hey Mel. You've got yourself a nice one" he commented as he pulled open the door, sunlight flooding into the trailer. Carmel heard a soft snort from inside the trailer but couldn't see the horse yet. Trevor was inside the trailer for a few minutes before she heard the sound of hooves passing over hard metal and she could only assume that the horse was being led out. In less then a minute a beautiful chocolate dunalino mare stood before her and despite her muddy state, was undoubtedly a gorgeous horse. Carmel smiled, taking hold of her halter to replace where Trevor's hand had been. "Why don't you use a lead with her?" Carmel asked once she realized he had led her by her halter. "She's scared of them. She's actually terrified of snakes and anything that even remotely resembles them. Lead ropes, regular ropes, whips, crops, and even water hoses" her brother explained as he closed up the trailer.

--- a few minutes later ---

After Trevor had left, Carmel had led the small sized mare into one of the round pens. She had yet to name the mare, but wanted to properly meet her first before naming her suitably. Standing in the round pen with the chocolate dunalino mare a few feet away she took a few steps towards her before stopping and holding out her hand. The mare's ears perked forward and she closed the remaining distance between them, stretching out her neck to sniff at Carmel. With a light smile playing on her lips, Carmel raised a tentative hand and let it rest just under the mare's nose so she could smell her better. After a minute she raised her hand again and made a move to touch her forehead but the mare was already three steps ahead of her and had pressed her forehead to Carmel's hand while she lipped playfully at her shirt. Carmel laughed and stroked the mare's mud crusted forehead. "I can't imaging how uncomfortable having all this mud on you must be" she spoke gently to the mare as she ran her fingers over the hard mud. "Well I promise I'll have you cleaned up in no time, girl" she nodded her head earning a head bob from the mare. "That reminds me... I still have to give you a name don't I?" the mare snorted and bobbed her head vigorously, tossing her mane and flicking her tail. "Well then, how about... Chachi?" she suggested giving the mare's neck a pat. The small mare released an excited nicker before bobbing her head yet again, earning a hearty laugh from her new owner. "Chachi it is then" Carmel laughed.
trotters

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

are always open!
razzberry

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Introducing then to their new home

Postby razzberry » Sun Aug 23, 2015 12:25 pm

Carmel maneuvered her way towards the stall that held her newest companion, Chachi, with ease and was greeted with a gentle nicker upon arriving. "Morning beautiful" she smiled as her stroked the mare's forehead, opening the stall door and curling her fingers around the cheekstrap of the blue halter. Leading the mare out into the aisle her ears perked up at the change of scenery. "Today you'll get to see your new home" Mel told Chachi as she led her out of the barn. The mare had already become familiar with the barn yesterday when she had been brought into her stall but she was familiar with the rest of the property. The first place Carmel took her was towards the pastures and paddocks. The rolling green clusters of spacious grazing grounds surely peaked Chachi's interest as her ears shot forward and she tugged forward a little. Carmel chuckled but held her in place. "You'll get to go there soon. You just have to see the rest of your home" and with that said, she led the chocolate dunalino pony over towards the riding arenas and round pen. "Now that is where you'll be ridden. Either indoors or outdoors" she led her towards the indoor riding facility which was its separate building and let her hang her head over the metal gate to get a view of the inside.

Leading Chachi towards the farmhouse only took a few minutes but when they reached it she led her upon to the steps, stroking the mare's muddy neck. "This is where I live. It's almost like where you live only for humans" she explained letting her stand there for a couple minutes before leading her away again They only had one more stop and that was to the wash stalls. She had been informed that Chachi was scared of water hoses since they resembled snakes, so early that morning she had been sure to put them away where she wouldn't be able to see them. The pair entered the barn again, maneuvering down the aisle and taking a right to where the four wash stalls were located. "Now this is where you'll get your much needed bath when it's time" Carmel walked forward towards the hidden hose and led Chachi behind her. Taking the hose in her hand she turned around to face the mare whose eyes zeroed in on the hose and rolled back, her ears pinning and she jumped away. "Easy girl easy" Mel soothed after dropping the hose on the ground. She backed Chachi up a few paces and held her while she directed her vision towards the hose. "It can't hurt you girl. Watch" Carmel moved towards the hose, brining the mare with her again but stopping her short of reaching it. Stretching out she grabbed the hose, holding it in her hand and touching it to her cheek, her arms, anywhere on her body that Chachi could see. The mare's breathing had steadied but there was still fear evident in her eyes. Seeing this, Carmel turned the hose on and squeezed the handle lightly, trickles of water coming out of the holes. Spraying the water gently on her hand and her boots she turned to Chachi and released the handle, ceasing the flow of water. Holding it up for her to see, Carmel held on tightly to the halter as she brought it closer, touching the hard nozzle to her muzzle. Surprisingly the mare didn't buck or jumpy away or even flinch. "Good girl Chachi! Good girl!" the brown haired girl praised giving her velvety muzzle a kiss. Leaning away from Chachi's body she kept her eyes on hers as she pressed the hose to her neck and slowly ran it down to her shoulder and withers, then her legs and knees, then back up to her barrel and croup, covering her whole body to assure it that it was no harm. Moving back in front of her she gave the mare a gentle smile before putting the hose away. "See that wasn't so bad" she kissed Chachi's forehead as she led her back to her stall.
trotters

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

are always open!
razzberry

My pets
My items