Forum rules
Old art from the Official weekly challenge board will be moved here automatically when the weekly challenge timer runs out.

If you didn't finish your drawing in time for the current challenge, feel free to post it in the weekly challenge board anyway, as it will eventually make its way here with the other retired challenge art :)

"Oh... It's you. by corrosive_limes

Artist corrosive_limes [gallery]
Time spent 2 hours, 49 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
6 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

"Oh... It's you.

Postby corrosive_limes » Mon Aug 10, 2015 3:46 pm

..It's been a long time. How have you been? I've been really busy being dead. You know, after you MURDERED ME. Okay. Look. We both said a lot of things that you're going to regret. But I think we can put our differences behind us. For science. You monster. I will say, though, that since you went to all the trouble of waking me up, you must really, really love to test. I love it too. There's just one small thing we need to take care of first."

Challenge #64: Uh oh, something crazy happened and you somehow woke up inside your favorite game. Draw yourself as a videogame character! If you'd rather not draw yourself, just design a new character for your fav game.

SIGN. ME. UP.

this is a huge wip that i will probably never come back to but i can hOPE ILL REMEMBER

i just need to figure out how to draw jackets haha
portal gun ref - X

this one was a really hard decision between five nights at freddy's and portal 2
buT PORTAL 2
C'MON
IT'S PORTAL 2

with the challenge and all now i really want to play portal again
soo
you might see me again this side of the century but i wouldn't count on it |D
_
-

they/them
unfortunately almost entirely quit, this site just doesn't spark joy for me anymore. (no my stuff is not available. if it was i would've made a thread for it)
occasionally log back on to search for references or old posts for character information, but not much more
i'm on toyhou.se @corrosive_limes if you want to credit me for a design / art that you have
my discord is also corrosive_limes if you really really need me for something
corrosive_limes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me