Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

Deinonychus the deinonychus by Megaguirus

Artist Megaguirus [gallery]
Time spent 2 hours, 24 minutes
Drawing sessions 2

Deinonychus the deinonychus

Postby Megaguirus » Mon Aug 10, 2015 5:12 am

Here we are. One of the greatest villains that I created in my childhood. The snout looks a little long for a deinonychus, but then again, maybe not. I don't know. It was hard to find a featherless ref to go by. I might re-draw him later on, because he is really bugging me. I didn't know he would be this hard to draw, frankly.

Oh yeah, just like with Tappy, there are serious alterations from the toy version. The toy version I have of him I got back when Walmart used to sell good toys, but maybe 10+ years ago. And it isn't super accurate, mostly for the fact that he is postured upright, like Godzilla.

Stupid name again, I know. And I didn't want to change it for the story resurrection, either. Besides, deinonychus is a pretty neat name, whether for a species or not. So far there was only one name I had to change for the story, and that was the name for my dilophosaurus. Who was made by the same brand as Deinonychus, and has the name Motorhead because the crests look like a motorboat's wheels. And because the world my book is set in has no motorboats, I had to change the name. Speaking of which, Motorhead is next.
Megaguirus gets distracted by a butterfly. So pretty.

"Go ahead reveal yourself,
As you were born to do,
Their fathers killed the prophets,
Hallelujah! They're going to kill us too."
Children 18:3 - Final

Female/Christian/Homeschooled/INFP/FNaF/Godzilla/Writer/Bugs/Cockroaches/Markiplier
"I'm wearing no disguise, a Jesus Freak 'til the day that I die. And I will not compromise, throw every stone but you can't take my life." 7eventh Time Down - Alive in You
Megaguirus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me