Based on Click to view
Artist G'raha-Tia [gallery]
Time spent 4 hours, 39 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
19 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

PPD #31 - WINNER!

Postby G'raha-Tia » Sat Aug 08, 2015 3:15 pm

What is a Pollux Pudding Dragon?
A Pudding poly is a dragon-like creature that has a small resemblance to a cross between an African pygmy hedgehog,a Pangolin, and a dinosaur. They have a long neck and an armor-like shell on their backs that come in a variety of sizes and colors. They're omnivores and have their own preference for foods as some prefer plants over meat and vice-versa. Pudding polies also enjoy the occasional sweet or dessert, they seem to really enjoy the taste of pudding. All poly dragons have at least one element that determines what physical traits and powers they have.

Air Pudding
Fluffy ears - Cloud-like fur - Common
------------------------

First PPD as an artist, oh goodness ;u; I'm excited to be part of the team~
Had an urge to do something pastel, so here you are! <3

Code: Select all
Username:
Name:

Ends on the 10th
Closed
Last edited by G'raha-Tia on Tue Aug 11, 2015 1:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
MelodyShe/TheyArtistGaymer
“Tʜᴇʀᴇ ɪs ɴᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ ɪɴ ᴛʜɪs ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ ᴛʜᴀᴛ I’ᴅ ʀᴀᴛʜᴇʀ ᴅᴏ
ᴛʜᴀɴ ᴡʀɪᴛᴇ ᴀ ɴᴇᴡ ғᴜᴛᴜʀᴇ ᴡɪᴛʜ ʏᴏᴜ”
G'raha-Tia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: PPD #31

Postby Chai.Fairy » Sun Aug 09, 2015 2:51 am

Username:
Chai.Fairy
Name:
Aella
Favorite relaxation spot:
up high in her favorite tree, where she can see all the baby birds and feel like she can touch the clouds.
Chai.Fairy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Evils » Sun Aug 09, 2015 2:57 am

Username: Evils
Name: Olivier Jinx
A hole underneath a tall, old oak tree in the middle of glade, hidden within the trees of the forest around it.
"Words have no power to impress the mind without the exquisite horror of their reality." - Edgar Allan Poe
Evils

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ianite » Sun Aug 09, 2015 2:58 am

Username: Ianite
Name: Mouse
Favorite relaxation spot: Mouse's favorite place to be is in bed with a good book. <3
»»---------------------------¤---------------------------««
DAArt Fight
she/her or they/them
»»---------------------------¤---------------------------««
Ianite

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ill » Sun Aug 09, 2015 12:19 pm

Username:
Cojinxleafbelle
Name:
Airis
Airis's favorite place to relax is a large, flat piece of marble. It's located on an awkwardly slanted clifftop that overlooks a quiet valley, though at one time, it was located in a nearby cave, until the rain water from a thousand storms washed it out. Anyways, the shape and dark color make it a wonderful place for sunning, and it's location enables Airis to look down at the peaceful land below, far away from any thing that could trouble her.
>Nonbinary Lesbian with BPD and lots of others but I think I’m pretty nice. I like DnD and OCs. I am an adult also!
>I take a while to reply, please don't rush me...
>PM me for ways to contact me, I check this site for messages occasionally
>Leaving the site. Keeping ALL my characters... if our characters were shipped, either contact me on DA or I’m assuming they’re broke off
Ill

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby K H A L E E S I » Mon Aug 10, 2015 1:07 am

Username: K H A L E E S I
Name: Pluto
Favorite relaxation spot: In a pillow fort covered in blankets.
K H A L E E S I

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bite sized kuiper » Mon Aug 10, 2015 8:44 am

Username:
Fennekin-Paws
Name:
Sinnoh
(Sin-oh)

Sinnoh's favorite place to relax is near the shore of a large, clear lake.
Especially during the dusk or dawn of the day where the light up the early or late
rays of the sun shines down on the clear surface. Why the lake? You must ask, well,
most people would say that it was because of the colors and refreshing feel of the cool
air during those times of the day. But Sinnoh likes to be different. The odd one out. Every
time someone asks why he loves the lake. He explains;

"It's because I can see myself. I can finally see myself, and discover why I am different
from the others. Why I am named Sinnoh. Why there is only one of me. The lake is
like a mirror, clear and still. It allows me to look at the surface and see myself looking back
at me. And I can stare at it for hours on end, studying myself, and differentiating everybody
away from me. Because there is only one of me.
And my name is Sinnoh."

Another thing he loves about the lake is because of the tales he had heard before, about the
Chinese Dragon myth, where there was a dragon residing in the large lake, and it broke free to
rain water down the land, and continue residing at the lake. Sinnoh beleives he can find the dragon
and meet it properly, so everyday, he too, resides at the lake, waiting for the dragon to come. On
rainy days, he rushes out to catch a glimpse of the dragon and waits there for it to return.

"I swear! I saw a whisker or something rippling across the lake! I saw a face and a head in
the water when I left, but when I looked back, I only saw myself in the reflection... It was definitely
the Water Dragon!!"
bite sized kuiper

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby G'raha-Tia » Tue Aug 11, 2015 1:03 am

--- Closed! ---
G'raha-Tia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: PPD #31 - WINNER!

Postby G'raha-Tia » Tue Aug 11, 2015 1:22 am

Fennekin-Paws wrote:Username:
Fennekin-Paws
Name:
Sinnoh
(Sin-oh)

Sinnoh's favorite place to relax is near the shore of a large, clear lake.
Especially during the dusk or dawn of the day where the light up the early or late
rays of the sun shines down on the clear surface. Why the lake? You must ask, well,
most people would say that it was because of the colors and refreshing feel of the cool
air during those times of the day. But Sinnoh likes to be different. The odd one out. Every
time someone asks why he loves the lake. He explains;

"It's because I can see myself. I can finally see myself, and discover why I am different
from the others. Why I am named Sinnoh. Why there is only one of me. The lake is
like a mirror, clear and still. It allows me to look at the surface and see myself looking back
at me. And I can stare at it for hours on end, studying myself, and differentiating everybody
away from me. Because there is only one of me.
And my name is Sinnoh."

Another thing he loves about the lake is because of the tales he had heard before, about the
Chinese Dragon myth, where there was a dragon residing in the large lake, and it broke free to
rain water down the land, and continue residing at the lake. Sinnoh beleives he can find the dragon
and meet it properly, so everyday, he too, resides at the lake, waiting for the dragon to come. On
rainy days, he rushes out to catch a glimpse of the dragon and waits there for it to return.

"I swear! I saw a whisker or something rippling across the lake! I saw a face and a head in
the water when I left, but when I looked back, I only saw myself in the reflection... It was definitely
the Water Dragon!!"

Congratulations!
I thought your description was really adorable and nice and captured the kind of innocence I was hoping for when making him. Especially with the Water Dragon part~
Take good care of Sinnoh~ <33

Thank you everyone for entering!
G'raha-Tia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups