Mortal Outcasts - Page 4 by Master of Nothing

Based on Click to view
Artist Master of Nothing [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 42 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
3 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Mortal Outcasts - Page 4

Postby Master of Nothing » Fri Aug 07, 2015 3:44 am

That's about as expressive as Dev's eyes get, kids. Enjoy it while it lasts.

Cover --- Previous Page --- Next Page
"So, what kind of things do you eat over here?" Boris asked. He hadn't had food in so long, he didn't think he would mind, as long as it was edible. At this point, he would probably eat a cow whole.
Devon perked up. "Oh, I saved something super special for today! I only have it a few times a year so I'll never get sick of it." He reached into the void that was his room. He sifted around for a while before pulling out a square cardboard box, hiding it behind his back. "Can you guess what it is?" he cheered.
"Uh, cardboard?" Boris asked.
"PIZZA!" Dev opened the box, revealing a perfectly round pepperoni pizza. "It's my favorite food, and very popular on Earth, too, I've heard."
"P-pizza?" Boris stared in awe at the box, shuffling backwards and slightly loosing balance before recovering himself. "I-"
"What? Do you not like pizza?" Devon looked suddenly distressed.
"I-I've never had pizza, but... but why are you giving this to me? Devon the Great, Chemist of Light, who I've been taught about since I was ever so young... You are presenting me with the highest of foods. I have never met anyone who's tried pizza in my realm..."
Devon raised an eyebrow. "I hate to break it to you, but obviously I'm not as respected or special in my realm as I am in yours. Besides, if you're gonna stick with me for a while, I might as well make a good impression, huh?" he picked up a slice and handed it to Boris. Boris veered away from it at first, as if it was toxic, but hesitantly picked it up.
"Well, don't just stare at it."
Boris cautiously took a bite. "WHOA!" he said, flabbergasted. "No wonder it's so popular! What kind of genius invented this?"
Devon shrugged. "The Romans, I think? But it's been altered several times throughout human history."
As Boris was stuffing another slice of pizza into his face, something from Devon's pocket rang. He took out a small box-looking object. It was bright at the source, but that was useless against the void. He pressed on a green dot that appeared on the screen and lifted it to his big dog ears. "Hello?" he asked. "Yes- Er, Of course, Sir.Yeah.Okay, I understand. Okay. Yes, Sir. All right. Wait- actually-" a pause. "Or not. Okay, bye." he pressed another button, and placed the box back into his pocket.
Noticing Boris staring, Devon shrugged. "My tutor, Gray. I hope you don't mind, he has a mission for us tomorrow."
"Oh, yeah," Boris nodded. "But what is that magic box thing?"
"It's called a smart phone." Dev had to fight himself from smiling. "Never seen one before?"
"No... Is that like the telephones we have at home? But those look far different."
"'Makes sense. I was taught that in your realm, both you and your society are stuck with technology and events from as early as the early 1900's. Much to do over there, huh?"
Boris blinked. "Why? What year is it?"
"On Earth, 2015. The age of obsession with rapidly growing technology."
Boris scratched his head, barely comprehending. He tried to imagine what other kind of gadgets they could have in 2015, but it appeared to be too overwhelming to thing about. "I think I like it better in 1918." he said quietly. He was sure that's when he left his realm, but it had only been about four months since he got here.
Last edited by Master of Nothing on Sun Aug 09, 2015 7:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
Master of Nothing

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Mortal Outcasts - Page 4

Postby she wolf warrior » Fri Aug 07, 2015 3:56 am

this is the page of learning for Boris.
pizza ftw :")
▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

SHE WOLF
my kalons | my plumies | my keldines | my DA | about me | th
🌸 ❤ pink present ❤ 🌸
▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁
“ A donde easta la bobioteca”
- wife

she wolf warrior

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Mortal Outcasts - Page 4

Postby Master of Nothing » Fri Aug 07, 2015 4:02 am

She Wolf Warrior wrote:this is the page of learning for Boris.
pizza ftw :")

Yus that's what I was thinking XD
Pizza always wins, man ;)
quitting cs soon, as soon as I get all my characters rehomed
C:
Master of Nothing

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups