Drawing sessions 2
27 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

by .Toboe.

Parrapup #266 [Winners]

Postby .Toboe. » Sat Aug 01, 2015 9:20 am

Proud founding species of "No Form Left Behind"
Make sure to mark the main thread!
Parrapups, or Parras, are an omnivorous, aviary quadrupedal species that originated from tropical areas, but after they were domesticated, they gained more levels of fur and different beaks. All parras spend a lot of time cleaning themselves, and preening their feathers if they have wings. Parras come with a variety of tails and beaks, but good luck finding one that does! Having a large gene pool Parras also have the chance to show some mutations. They come in a large variety of colors including bright neons and dull greys. All parras are a very social in some way and love to whistle, sing, and chatter to others- Parra or not!

YOU'RE A KID YOU'RE A SQUID YOU'RE A KID YOU'RE A SQUID

Hey ho splatoon parra. Been planning this one for aaaaages

to win, tell me what splatoon weapon this parra would use if they were even remotely capable of holding it! Bonus points if you tell me why they prefer it and what kind of playstyle they would use in a turf war.
An octoling RU is also a possibility

Code: Select all
Username:
Name:
Weapon of choice:

This will end on August 5th to coincide with the splatoon august update
Because after that I will be playing splatoon non-stop
Last edited by .Toboe. on Sat Aug 08, 2015 3:32 am, edited 2 times in total.
-

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
"I'm not going anywhere!"

"*sigh*
You're a real piece of work,
you know that...?"

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
kawamamilosc.tumblr.com/post/79411462946
.Toboe.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Parrapup #266 [Open]

Postby F-F-Freak » Sat Aug 01, 2015 9:21 am

:O
F-F-Freak

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby enomoto » Sat Aug 01, 2015 9:23 am

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      name; Admiral
      song; Splatfest vs music
      short description of appearance; a bit taller and lankier
      then most parras, hair usually fluffs up
      and goes in face if not cared for
      ---------------------------------
      Weapon of choice: Inkbrush
      Although some argue the inkbrush is the weakest weapon in the game, she begs to differ. Inkbrush can be used more efficiently by spamming the jump button (X) + the attack button (ZR) as well as using sprinklers to stick to irreachable places so enemies are unable to take them down. Admiral knows a well placed inkstrike could turn the game around, which is why she places it carefully but hastily. Oh and a tip from her; Don't place inkstrikes on the opposing team's base unless you've gotten them cornered. Remember; the point of the game is to ink the most turf, not to get the most kills.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    equipment
    Dark urban vest: Cold blooded, special charge up, special saver x2
    Pilot goggles: Bomb range up, special duration up, special saver, quick respawn
    Turquoise Kicks: Special charge up x2, Run speed up x2
    other notes
  • Quite interested in the new category of the slosher weapons! Possibly could change weapons if she finds a slosher with the right sub and special weapons.
  • Any game mode that isnt turf war she doesnt really enjoy even though splatoon is one of her favorite games. Tower control is a bit fun for her, but she'd rather do turf war.
  • if she played splatoon this would be her inkling
  • Secretly, her favorite game isnt even splatoon. She actually quite enjoys animal crossing even though her towns not the neatest.
    Also enjoys stradegy games such as fire emblem awakening
  • Splatfest teams include: Cat, Roller Coaster, Marshmellow goes on w/e team callie wants to win because callies her favorite squid sister
    extra quirks and personality tidbits
  • Doesnt understand anime like at all, Still draws in a really bad anime style
  • Nintendo weeb, only plays games for nintendo consoles and will fight you if you say the wiiu sucks. Doesnt actually play any other game on the wiiu.
  • Tries staying hip with the kids, hence the fact she says "Booyah!!" And "Radical!" A LOT
  • Extremely forgetful, to the point where she doesnt even remember if she said something a second ago

• ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last edited by enomoto on Thu Aug 06, 2015 12:53 pm, edited 23 times in total.
Inactive, if you wanna know where I am message Shin
I'm keeping all of my characters so if you see anyone claiming them send them a DM for confirmation that, that is indeed me. I can log into this account whenever I like
Sidenote Sorry I used to be such a dumb kid, I guess we all were but I'd still like to apologize for it.
enomoto

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BlackWren » Sat Aug 01, 2015 9:23 am

Don't think I'll be trying out since I don't wanna hog all the sweet parras, but I wanna see who wins this babe ;3
Last edited by BlackWren on Sat Aug 01, 2015 9:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
[ Formerly Dave Egbert/bad ideas dave/Cherry-Prince ]

What's up fam! I'm Wren, and my life is a dumpster fire! ✌
Mostly come on now a days to check my messages. I'm not active on DA or anywhere else really anymore so don't feel bad if I don't reply for a while! I come and check messages every month or so.
DnD is my active hobby and I'm invested in Critical Role quite heavily :D
Imagexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxImage

DATH
BlackWren

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby winkatuck » Sat Aug 01, 2015 9:24 am

Are extras allowed??
Last edited by winkatuck on Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:49 am, edited 3 times in total.
Hey, I'm Wink and I own Goblin Gators!
I'm temporarily active here so if you got a question about them feel free to shoot me a pm!

winkatuck

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kimihiro » Sat Aug 01, 2015 9:27 am

She uses it because it's arguably one of the most fashionable guns available that fits her play style. She would try and cover the most turf possible while trying to splat anyone that gets in her way!
Last edited by Kimihiro on Thu Aug 06, 2015 11:48 am, edited 3 times in total.
Squid Squad! Thanks Memoca!
Kimihiro

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Missing✖ » Sat Aug 01, 2015 9:32 am

=i'm watch for winner ~<3

xxxxxx━━━━━┓

MissingX /She-her/
Asexual/Unknown/

Dragon cave

┗━━━━━xxxxxx
ImageImage
Missing✖

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .Toboe. » Sat Aug 01, 2015 9:40 am

Winkatuck wrote:Are extras allowed??

Yeah, if you wanna add them!
-

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
"I'm not going anywhere!"

"*sigh*
You're a real piece of work,
you know that...?"

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
kawamamilosc.tumblr.com/post/79411462946
.Toboe.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ill » Sat Aug 01, 2015 9:41 am

╔══════════════════╗
xxxxxxxUsername:
xxxxxxxCojinxleafbelle
xxxxxxxName:
xxxxxxxArvianth
xxxxxxxGender
xxxxxxxFemale
xxxxxxxWeapon of choice:
xxxxxxxThe Luna Blaster
╚══════════════════╝

Why?:
Arvianth loves the Luna Blaster for it's power, as well as the skill required to use it. In order to make sure the user of the weapon doesn't fail miserably thanks to the shirt range, a skillful battle strategy must be created. This also must be done to ensure the Luna Blaster is used to it's best potential. Arvianth is sure she looks impressive in battle while using it for the above reasons, as well as the fact that she ONLY uses it unless something goes horribly wrong.
Birthdate
May 28th
The release date of Splatoon in Japan
Birthstone
Emerald
Personality:
Arvianth despises any "productive work" she has to do, as she'd rather be playing her favorite game, Splatoon. She doesn't particularly like or trust new Parras, and certainly doesn't go out of her way to speak to them, making her an introvert. Well, in the real world, she is at least. When it comes to online gaming servers and such, she's actually very talkative and cooperative, which many find hard to believe. However, she'll almost always be cold and distant toward new Parras she meets, but she'll quickly warm up to those who she feels understand her. Arvianth spends her free time at home playing video games, browsing the web, and reading comics, with video games, (especially Splatoon) being at the top of her daily to-do list.

Basic ✔Likes/✘Dislikes wrote:✔Video Games
✔Splatoon
✔Electronic-based music
✔Electronic devices
✔Internet browsing
✘New people
✘Working
✘Narcissists
✘Rude Parras
✘Out-of-game social things
Phobias/Fears wrote:☁Taphephobia - Fear of being buried alive
☁Claustrophobia - Fear of confined spaces
☁Agoraphobia - Fear of crowded public places
Odd Habits wrote:✦Shaking her head when angry
✦Smacking annoying Paras with her hair, which she calls "her tentacles"
✦Literally jumping for joy (usually after she wins a boss battle)
✦Painting her paw pads (for self-explanatory reasons)
Last edited by Ill on Wed Aug 05, 2015 4:06 pm, edited 9 times in total.
>Nonbinary Lesbian with BPD and lots of others but I think I’m pretty nice. I like DnD and OCs. I am an adult also!
>I take a while to reply, please don't rush me...
>PM me for ways to contact me, I check this site for messages occasionally
>Leaving the site. Keeping ALL my characters... if our characters were shipped, either contact me on DA or I’m assuming they’re broke off
Ill

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby foxxbreath » Sat Aug 01, 2015 9:42 am

Username: Water Witch
owner of 1

Name: Lazurite
the main mineral in the blue "gemstone" Lapis Lazuli

Weapon of choice: Splat Bomb (sub weapon)
Lazurite likes the Splat Bomb because really, it's nothing extravagant and it doesn't take A rocket scientist to figure out how to use it and in a realistic sense of what a bomb looksLike, a pouch full of splat bombs would be easy to carry and very handy if Lazurite ever Needed to use a weapon in a pinch.
Lazurite also prefers to ambush, or rather, snipe. With her weapon of choose being bombs, It's much easier and safer for her to fight from a distance while hidden than to see the Whites of her opponents eyes. Close-range bombing is...pretty risky, and while Lazulite Doesn't mind a challenging battle she doesn't want to constantly put her life on the line.

wip
I actually know nothing about this game but??? She's so pretty so I'm gonna work my butt off
For her
Last edited by foxxbreath on Sat Aug 01, 2015 3:19 pm, edited 3 times in total.
    ImageImage
    𝕭𝖊 𝖔𝖓 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖘𝖎𝖉𝖊 𝖙𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝖘𝖆𝖛𝖊𝖘 𝖕𝖊𝖔𝖕𝖑𝖊

𝕭𝖊𝖈𝖔𝖒𝖊 𝖆 𝖌𝖔𝖔𝖉 𝖒𝖆𝖓

ImageImage
ImageImage

ImageImage
foxxbreath

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes