AaGWC 309

Postby Atheon » Mon Jul 27, 2015 3:26 pm

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
•NAME•
Flameear

•GENDER•
Tom

•PERSONALITY•
FlameEar is a fearsome Warrior, attacking at anytime possible when in a fight. Ohers say they think he has eyes in the back of his head, but are unable to see them because they are covered in his fur. They say this because of the way he senses another Cat from behind him when attacking or getting attacked. He has keen sight and hearing, which is how he senses his Enemies from afar. He's also very generous for giving advice on his attack moves, he tells others that then must listen carefully and always stay alert. He is kind, but can get strict when one disobeys him. His strict side only comes around when he is in a serious situation, and will do anything to fix that problem. He got his seriousness from his sister Silverbreeze, who takes the Warrior Code seriously, and he is the only one that understands her.

•MATE•
None

•KITS•

None

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
They/he. I like video games and music. Straight edge.
carrd
Atheon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: AaGWC 309

Postby Misty WolfDog » Sun Aug 23, 2015 5:21 am

Just sent the payment for them! :D

Last bumped by Misty WolfDog on Sun Aug 23, 2015 5:21 am.
This is an archive account! I have no intentions of being active other than occasionally logging on, but I have no intentions of deleting this account either! Please do not interact with this account, especially in regards to messaging or trading, because I will likely not respond.
Misty WolfDog

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me