Electric Newton (over) by Yağmur

Based on Click to view
Artist Yağmur [gallery]
Time spent 41 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
10 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Electric Newton (over)

Postby Yağmur » Thu Jul 23, 2015 4:47 am

This is the last I have saved but it's not the last I'll ever make.

Ends in two weeks.
Are you looking for a hint? Stop clowning around!
⚠️I am an artist for CS. You can PM me but I cannot help you with your trades, the rules or moving/locking/deleting topics. ⚠️
~Click here to check out my trade thread~Click here to check out my characters~

Image Image Image
Image Image Image
~the above photos belong to me~
Yağmur
Official Artist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Electric Newton

Postby wendigo. » Thu Jul 23, 2015 5:06 am

Username: What The Blu
Newton's name: Genesis
Likes and Dislikes: Likes: Water, cars, cats, and being cuddled
Dislikes: mud, heavy wind, being made fun of
oh my god i still have access to this account. lol if you want to chat or see my art hmu sardinelord on insta
wendigo.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Metanoia- » Thu Jul 23, 2015 5:36 am

Username: Vantas.
Newton's name: Zapp
Likes and Dislikes:
Likes{ Electricity, getting shocked, playing with electronic devices, creating robots and other things, metal things, thunderstorms, the color blue, eels, what they call the "Frankenstein effect" where they try to bring things back to life with electricity but it doesn't work, and saying "Zip zip" before doing something completely reckless and dangerous. }
Dislikes{ Too much sunlight, doubting minds, the thought of drowning, inventions that won't work, their tail getting in the way, the color orange, cats, dogs, falling, loud music, people who bother them too much, distractions, and people out to stop them because they're afraid they might hurt themself on accident one day playing around with their sockets. }
Last edited by Metanoia- on Sun Jul 26, 2015 1:56 am, edited 1 time in total.

I ᴀɪɴ'ᴛ ʜᴀᴘᴘʏ, I'ᴍ ғᴇᴇʟɪɴ' G L A D
have any specific pronouns.
Feel free to call me anything.
PM me about RPs whenever.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby luno » Sat Jul 25, 2015 11:41 pm

Username: my username is spanner; though I have the frequency to change it. I'll update this if I do.
Newton's name: if you haven't already guessed, blau- pronounced bl-ow.
Likes and Dislikes: running, this Newton really likes to speed through the trees and bushes; whether it be a gentle and slow paced jog or a fast and upbeat sprint, this Newton loves it. Due to running (and her significant similarities to electricity) she has a lot of speed packed inside of her.
She also likes to climb, whatever she may be climbing. She will usually go with a few of her friends, and end up spending a week outdoors.

With all her outgoing and social hobbies, she likes to keep her very own quiet hobby too. Painting.
Whether it be dipping her tail in the paint and spreading it over the walls, or dipping her nose and claws in, and jumping over some paper; this Newton loves to paint.

Her least favourite thing to do is swim, she cannot swim for her life. Standing over water gives her large anxiety, and she won't get in if she's with others. This is also because of her type, she likes being an electric Newton, this means she had a good excuse not to swim.
She also hates being alone, so she has to stay with someone over night.
luno

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby luno » Tue Aug 11, 2015 4:03 am

how much longer is left? c:
luno

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Yağmur » Fri Aug 14, 2015 12:02 am

I am going to make this quick, the winner is spanner!

spanner wrote:

Username: my username is spanner; though I have the frequency to change it. I'll update this if I do.
Newton's name: if you haven't already guessed, blau- pronounced bl-ow.
Likes and Dislikes: running, this Newton really likes to speed through the trees and bushes; whether it be a gentle and slow paced jog or a fast and upbeat sprint, this Newton loves it. Due to running (and her significant similarities to electricity) she has a lot of speed packed inside of her.
She also likes to climb, whatever she may be climbing. She will usually go with a few of her friends, and end up spending a week outdoors.

With all her outgoing and social hobbies, she likes to keep her very own quiet hobby too. Painting.
Whether it be dipping her tail in the paint and spreading it over the walls, or dipping her nose and claws in, and jumping over some paper; this Newton loves to paint.

Her least favourite thing to do is swim, she cannot swim for her life. Standing over water gives her large anxiety, and she won't get in if she's with others. This is also because of her type, she likes being an electric Newton, this means she had a good excuse not to swim.
She also hates being alone, so she has to stay with someone over night.
Are you looking for a hint? Stop clowning around!
⚠️I am an artist for CS. You can PM me but I cannot help you with your trades, the rules or moving/locking/deleting topics. ⚠️
~Click here to check out my trade thread~Click here to check out my characters~

Image Image Image
Image Image Image
~the above photos belong to me~
Yağmur
Official Artist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups