Forum rules
Old art from the Official weekly challenge board will be moved here automatically when the weekly challenge timer runs out.

If you didn't finish your drawing in time for the current challenge, feel free to post it in the weekly challenge board anyway, as it will eventually make its way here with the other retired challenge art :)

A new species?! by WildflowerWeb

Artist WildflowerWeb [gallery]
Time spent 11 minutes
Drawing sessions 1

A new species?!

Postby WildflowerWeb » Tue Jul 14, 2015 1:44 am

Oooh, a snake!
Here's a little story I put together of how I found it.

As I walked through a deep, winding cave, moving my head side to side, I heard a noise. The flashlight atop my helmet passed by a shape, hanging from a stalagmite like a thick vine. It was a snake, but not like any I ever saw before. It reminded me of a rattlesnake, but instead of a rattle, there was a crystal. I moved forward and saw another snake, smaller, and a different color. I saw more of the snakes, which I ended up calling Crystal-Tailed snakes. Here's what I discovered about these snakes.
  • They can be any color
  • They enjoy hanging from stalagmites and curling around pillars
  • Their tails are like rattlesnakes: they grow an inch after each molt
  • They hunt mice, but also take a liking to glowworms: after each glow worm, their tail glows a little brighter
ImageXXImage
AAA battery
ImageImageImage
WildflowerWeb

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: A new species?!

Postby TheTotalManiac » Wed Jul 15, 2015 3:33 am

This is so amazing ;D
Too_Much_Logic, Marshmallow236 and I are Best Friends, sometimes they come over to my place and use our wifi on her laptop, we sometimes trade and I give them some gifts because they just made their account. Please don't ban us. c;
Ask me anything, Here!

TheTotalManiac

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me