Forum rules
Old art from the Official weekly challenge board will be moved here automatically when the weekly challenge timer runs out.

If you didn't finish your drawing in time for the current challenge, feel free to post it in the weekly challenge board anyway, as it will eventually make its way here with the other retired challenge art :)

Well、Kitten smoothie by ChickenSmoothie72539

Artist ChickenSmoothie72539 [gallery]
Time spent 25 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
2 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Well、Kitten smoothie

Postby ChickenSmoothie72539 » Fri Jul 10, 2015 11:50 pm

I love kittens so much that I even wrote a story about one!And at that same time I thought about this weekly challenge.Well, that's when I got this idea. :roll: So I made this picture for the challlenge. :(

70% of the world think warrior cats is stupid. 25% say who cares. Repost if you are part of that 5% that would take a hard cover warrior cat book and slap the other people saying, "Starclan is out for revenge!"

ChickenSmoothie72539

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Well、Kitten smoothie

Postby ChickenSmoothie72539 » Sun Jul 19, 2015 11:22 pm

It was also based on my favorite OC on my story:::: Welcome........................... DUSKSHINE!!!!!!!

70% of the world think warrior cats is stupid. 25% say who cares. Repost if you are part of that 5% that would take a hard cover warrior cat book and slap the other people saying, "Starclan is out for revenge!"

ChickenSmoothie72539

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Well、Kitten smoothie

Postby alyxmin » Wed Jul 22, 2015 5:39 am

Like it :D
here to lurk. only here once in a blue moon