Invictus(Victor)-True black Dutch Warmblood Stallion by '.~VoidRunner~.'

Based on Click to view
Artist '.~VoidRunner~.' [gallery]
Time spent 7 minutes
Drawing sessions 2

Invictus(Victor)-True black Dutch Warmblood Stallion

Postby '.~VoidRunner~.' » Fri Jul 10, 2015 6:30 pm

Invictus(Victor)- Victor is a 17.2 hand Dutch Warmblood stallion for stud. He is trained at Olympic levels of dressage, and has a level 4 jump.(5 feet) He has a heart of gold, and fears nothing when it comes to competition. He is a very calm, gelding-type stallion that throws tall, jumpy-type foals with most mares he's bred; with Dressage type mares, he throws Dressage type foals with long, elegant legs and thick shoulders and hind muscles. He's a level-headed, thinky type, and has never refused a jump. He enjoys trail riding and calm activities, but gets very serious when competitions roll around. He's for intermediate and up riders.
I'm back on CS! I'll be attempting to tie up loose ends, i.e. way overdue customs in my closed adoption things.
I am looking for someone who draws horse-like creatures well for a custom lines creation. Pm me for details

So, my internet and power are flashing in 'n' out sometimes, so I've been missing in action for a while. If I disappear, it's probly 'cause of my internet problems.

'.~VoidRunner~.'

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me