Artist GallopingHowl [gallery]
Time spent 33 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
2 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Waelak #24 - broken*

Postby GallopingHowl » Wed Jul 08, 2015 11:41 am

What Is a Waelak?
A Waelak ("wa-lahk" with the "a" in "wa" pronounced as "a" in "cat") is a large species of canine (based on evolutionary ancestry, this may be arguable based on physical characteristics) vaguely resembling a fox crossed with a weasel, with antlers and deer-legs. Due to their bio-luminescent eyes and fur, many long-gone natives once believed them to be spirit-guardians who watched over the dead on their way to the next world. All Waelaks have some sort of distinct marking on their tail, which is passed down from parent to offspring. While not yet domesticated, Waelaks can be tamed when raised with humans from a young age...

First design as an artist! My oekaki wasn't cooperating, so I was unable to save any of my designs. I finally got it running again and will now be an active artist! As an adult, the lightning strip markings on the tail will become very prominent and bright. To win this babe, it's an impress me contest! Minimum/skeleton form below. Pretty up and unlimited extras allowed!

Username: broken*
Name: erebus
Last edited by GallopingHowl on Tue Sep 08, 2015 1:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

════♔════
- Exo -

She/Her pronouns
Practically a horse
Music freak
xxxxxxxxxx
Tolters
Characters
xxxxxxxxxx
ImageImage

GallopingHowl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Waelak #24 - Storm Design

Postby Tindraake » Thu Jul 09, 2015 10:10 pm

Username: Tindra-chan
Name: Inazuma
Personality: Inazuma loves thunderstorms. He doesn't mind the loud noices, and usually just stands somewhere watching the storm clouds and lightning, facinated. He enjoys rain and wind, but doesn't paricularily like sunny weather. He doesn't like silence that much either. It makes him nervous.
He also enjoys darkness, but doesn't like light, which is why he usually stays up at night.

Might edit later~
Divider from here.

On semi-hiatus

"i Amn just........... a litle creacher. Thatse It . I Canot change this"

Image Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Dividers by me. Do not use without permission!
Tindraake

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lazy Onion » Fri Jul 10, 2015 3:03 pm

mark

IMPORTANT: I am not active on CS anymore and have lost interest in collecting *most* CS pets. BUT that does not mean that the pets that I already have are for free. They still have value to me. DO NOT ASK ME FOR FREE PETS. PLEASE TRADE FAIRLY!
Hello I'm Awesome Opossum! I speak English and use she/her pronouns. Have a nice day!
Dralon Flock
Lazy Onion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby GallopingHowl » Sat Jul 11, 2015 3:20 am

End Date Decided
This contest will end on 7/15, so be sure to finish your forms before then!
GallopingHowl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby broken* » Wed Jul 15, 2015 1:44 pm

Name Meaning: coming from greek legend, erebes is seen as the representation or personification of darkness. at times, it is used almost as a synonym for hades, as in the greek god of the afterlife/underworld, whereas in other instances, it was merely used to describe the place with which souls had to pass through to travel from earth to hades itself.
    Personality: erebus is seen as a different creature to different people. to some, he is seen as dark, cruel, and full of hate. he would sooner snap your neck than offer you a smile. to others, he appears almost gloomy, as if he had no energy left in him for life, and as though his mere presence were enough to suck the happiness out of one's very soul(much like dementors from HP). and even still, to others, he is seen as almost... helpful. when another waelak is too old to climb over a fallen branch, or swim through a river whose current is too fast, he is the first one to offer to help them complete their voyage, finish making their way through their passage from one place in life to the next.
broken*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby princess yona. » Mon Jul 20, 2015 2:51 am

Username: Clannad Beats!
Name: Raven
Personality: He is always looking for new adventures and likes to meet new Waelaks. He is fun and crazy most of the time but he can get quite moody as well.

x

Sale / Trade Toyhouse

Trading / Selling Characters

Main Toyhouse

• Link
princess yona.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby GallopingHowl » Tue Jul 21, 2015 1:30 pm

broken* wrote:
    Name Meaning: coming from greek legend, erebes is seen as the representation or personification of darkness. at times, it is used almost as a synonym for hades, as in the greek god of the afterlife/underworld, whereas in other instances, it was merely used to describe the place with which souls had to pass through to travel from earth to hades itself.
    Personality: erebus is seen as a different creature to different people. to some, he is seen as dark, cruel, and full of hate. he would sooner snap your neck than offer you a smile. to others, he appears almost gloomy, as if he had no energy left in him for life, and as though his mere presence were enough to suck the happiness out of one's very soul(much like dementors from HP). and even still, to others, he is seen as almost... helpful. when another waelak is too old to climb over a fallen branch, or swim through a river whose current is too fast, he is the first one to offer to help them complete their voyage, finish making their way through their passage from one place in life to the next.

Congrats broken*!
I thought your form was very creative and I loved his personality! It's very unique and different, but I thought it fit this little guy well. Will have adult form up soon, probably tomorrow.

════♔════
- Exo -

She/Her pronouns
Practically a horse
Music freak
xxxxxxxxxx
Tolters
Characters
xxxxxxxxxx
ImageImage

GallopingHowl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby broken* » Sat Aug 01, 2015 10:47 am

I was just wondering when his adult form will be up? I'm so anxious to see it!!(:
--phoebe -- she/her -- pansexual--
broken*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby GallopingHowl » Thu Aug 06, 2015 11:01 am

broken* wrote:I was just wondering when his adult form will be up? I'm so anxious to see it!!(:

There you go, hun! Completed it and posted the kit form. If you want to be added for transparent versions and hex codes let me know!

════♔════
- Exo -

She/Her pronouns
Practically a horse
Music freak
xxxxxxxxxx
Tolters
Characters
xxxxxxxxxx
ImageImage

GallopingHowl

My pets